Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Wouldn’t really call it can life and they don’t live in there van unless there selling there creepy house …. It’s more like long holidays in a smelly can because they don’t wash
I would definitely call it „can“ life in their case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Woden1987

Random question but do they have a TV licence? They never seem to watch live TV or mention anything they've watched other than something on Netflix.

Megadeth

Did Sarah ever acknowledge Chris's messages to the 16 year old? Or she acknowledged them by maintaining they were faked?

• Angry

Chatty Member
Did they give any hint of where they're planning on taking that thing if they are truly considering buying it? They moan constantly about the DPD van being too big for roads and carparks and bought the DPD van because the caravan wasn't suitable for the trips they wanted to do. Assume the toll roads that they love so much would be more expensive too?

skyelau

VIP Member
End of the day though nobody forces them to pick up a camera daily that was their choice, many others are doing well by posting once a week maybe, they can't have it all ways, they need to face facts Chris ruined it for them and admit defeat - he can deny it as much as he wants but even the police said the txts were genuine so guess they are lying and trolling you to eh Inghams???

Can you give us another hint ? Please (if allowed)
kingy think of the female version lol sits on a throne lol

Is it the company she 'bought' Jace's coat from?
she has bought a lot from them lost count what lol

DMK 99

Yeah, same everywhere, it’s categorically not a thing to take a gap year at Isabelle’s age.
I’m sure she said that Isabelle will supposedly be going to college next year but with the state of their education I can’t imagine she’ll do any better with retakes second time round!
She’s also already fallen far behind her peers socially so she’ll stick out like a sore thumb and struggle massively going to college even just a year later than she would have
Yes, and she was already the oldest in her own year group. If she is averaging 2 GCSEs per 2 years (ie school years 10 and 11) then she has a way to go before she gets to the end of A levels l...

Shazza D

Chatty Member
she’s gonna get jealous so much i cant wait to see if she’ll quickly get pregnant to join the crew
She’s no spring chicken anymore and with her size age ect would be a high risk pregnancy, no van life for creepy, I think mila was her last hurrah to being pregnant

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
I have an unrelated question. I see the fizz fam mentioned on here quite a bit. Must admit I didn’t know them before reading on here, but is there a reason why the Ingram’s get compared to them quite a bit? Were they ever in each other’s videos or does the fizz fam have their own controversies or something? They seem pretty sweet on first glance, though all of them seem quite awkward lol
Sorry for the off topic question, maybe someone can fill me in really quick 😊

Reactions: 9

Ruby2233

VIP Member
That is my new year's resolution. Along with weaning myself off those dastardly Lidl chocolate-coated Christmas almonds with a dusting of cinnamon. And coffee, which really is bloody hard. 🤣
For fear of ending up the size of Lazy, I’m trying to give up chocolate 🐷😂

• Haha

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity. It was said that esme and isla rode to the shops alone? But I couldn't find a shop in their little village. Nearest one would be a fair distance and on road only as no paths to join the two places. Please don't say those two muppets have let a 10 and 13 Yr old out alone to ride on country road
I hope not - that's a 60mph road!

• Wow