Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmmm_no

VIP Member
I will just put out there for a thread with a great name, how totally different this year is so different from last year.
Just as the vlogmas this is a rerun from last thread.
Didn't they say that they paid Ā£1000 for their vlogmas intro? If so, they got flippin ripped off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Heā€™s the reason I canā€™t even be bothered to catch up on here much anymore. My heart hurts for that baby!
I donā€™t even hate watch YouTube anymore
1. Itā€™s borrrrring
2. Sarah is a self obsessed cow
3. The way they treat Mila is disgusting

• Heart

uwu

VIP Member
That chewing gum advent calendar šŸ¤¢ wonā€™t they go nasty out of the packet?

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
Can you not afford your hair dye you creepy freak, someone definitely calls him pedalo then laughs on Saturdays slogšŸ˜“ he definitely
EDAB1569-C823-4051-BF90-26662DD5F2D2.png
heard them as well šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Are they actually going to use the new stockings forā€¦ stocking presents this year?

In my opinion, if they do, itā€™s so they can put the bigger presents that usually go in the ā€œstocking sacksā€ under the tree insteadā€¦.so their piles will look bigger. Theyā€™ve clearly lost money. (I donā€™t know about you but stocking stuffers are always small gifts at my house. Even shampoo, razors, socks, and little gifts. Not a fucking monster truck)
My kids love their stockings because they're full of random tat šŸ¤£. My 16 year old has said if there's no chocolate santa in his stocking this year then Christmas is ruined. It's been a stocking tradition since he was small. Our stockings are usually chocolate coins, chocolate santa, satsuma, 50p coin, novelty socks etc no big gifts go in stockings in this house

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
The prams dumped in garage šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Laura is a fool to have spent a couple of hundred on them, they are so grateful and deserving of these gifts that they have sat unused in that dumping ground a couple of years. Unbelievable. The absolute waste. They could have been well loved by a child who otherwise would receive nothing at Christmas.
People like Laura that keep this awful lot going.
The girls knew they had these prams and never asked to play with them? If they donā€™t want them, then donate them! This family gets so much gifted, luxury holidays, gifts, toys but they give nothing back, not even their time volunteering, nothing.
My kids have volunteered in farms, and care homes and learned so much from the experiences.
Filming the homeless on the streets of Leeds while handing out cold Big Macs does not count.
Also I canā€™t bare to see the state of poor Prinny, that poor baby. Get rid of the nasty chub roll and feed her quality food. I buy 7 chub rolls a week to feed the fox. Our dogs have never tasted one.
I always think of that with these influencers and the deluge of gifts they get. Like people who knit for royal babies. As if they actually believe Kate and Wills were putting those bootees and matinee jackets on their kids. There are so many children in Britain who need warm clothes, who never know the joy of new toys and people seem determined to give to those who could buy and sell all of us every skerrick of generosity they have in them is wasted on those who want for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

spookycat

Chatty Member
Lazyā€™s latest insta reel šŸ™„

Letā€™s go to the beach in December so we canā€¦

Start by pulling a smug face at the camera

All show ourselves looking off into the distance acting like we donā€™t know we are being filmed

All holding hands

Sarah trudge on down towards the sea with as much grace as an elephant

Girls do a dance off in the distance and look like you are just having so much fun unprompted

The girls can paddleā€¦ donā€™t worry about them getting hypothermiaā€¦. We need content!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Vesty

Chatty Member
So Sarah keeps all the Christmas presents šŸŽ in the caravan nice šŸ‘ of Sarah to show any burglars where there at

• Haha

spookycat

Chatty Member
The more I think about it the more it annoys me. Microsoft Paint > Red arrow > OMG!! This is YouTube in 2022, how isn't Chris better at this? The vlogs never tell a story, no interesting camera shots, nothing. Literally the same as when they started. Just a load of screeching and chaos. They're fucked when people get wise to this low effort shite (which is already happening by the way and Chris is most definitely burying his head in the sand).
Exactly my thoughtsā€¦.

The thumbnails always look thrown together, with terrible spelling and the same old opened mouthed pose.

Chris isnā€™t trying very hard, same with the vlog content from the rest of themā€¦. they are barely doing enough to keep going, their attempt at ā€˜revitalisingā€™ all of their additional channels are already fizzling out and falling by the wayside. And this yearā€™s vlogmas is boring, I doubt many are going to be gripped by the first few videos and carry on watching.

They want the money and recognition successful YouTubers make with next to zero effort apart from wandering around shops with a camera in their faces every day.

Sheā€™s 16ish months old, sheā€™s not old enough to make decisions like that. You would still encourage them to put one on rather than just go with what they want at that age - especially when you are miles away from home & lots of common cold weather illnesses around. The suck ups really boil my piss as well, jumping on the back of Sarahā€™s comments like school girl bullies, being nasty to anyone who dares comment something (which in this case is just a normal, common sense question).
So Mila is allowed to choose when she wears a hat and thatā€™s ok but if she chooses she doesnā€™t want her big brother squashing and hurting her ears she is a little thug šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.

Hey Sarah you getting bored of playing hide the no*nce yet?

Ps - Sarah arenā€™t you suspicious of going away in the van to stay in a holiday let ( you have a car/van that fits you all in) Is your no*nce creeping the streets with his portable bed?

• Heart

lollieloo

VIP Member
Sarah let your child speak fgs- when Izzy and big saz were in the car Izzy kept trying to speak but foghorn wouldnā€™t let her get a word in why has their channel become all about Sarah
Iā€™ve just gone to watch this and look at Izzyā€™s hair. I felt so sad for that girl watching her trying to get a word in ! She tried several times but FATTY FOGHORN as you say wouldnā€™t let her speak ! I wish so badly Izzy would have shouted out ā€œ itā€™s always about you isnā€™t it mum , you narcissist ! You have ruined my life ā€œ and packed a bag , booked an appointment with a solicitor to get her owed wages whereby being able to say what she wants when she wants without that FUGLY WOMAN butting in ā€˜ sheā€™s so happy for her daughter she says ! No sheā€™s not ! Not at all ! Sheā€™s jealous of her ! Her youth , her looks , her body type ! The fact that sheā€™s got her whole life ahead of her IF ONLY SHE GETS TO LIVE IT ! Izzy run for the hills beautiful girl ! Please donā€™t end up like your mother , you would be doing yourself and the world a massive disservice !

• Angry

Mardyarse

Why donā€™t they just teach jace to self soothe using his own 2 ears! If he wants to play and pull on ears he can use his own heā€™ll probably be a lot more gentle with himself aswell.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I think that everyone knows zalfie are loaded so they have nothing to prove, plus they are from nicer families than the minghams ,Sarah canā€™t shake off her roots and she is constantly looking for clout by bragging and showing off, the reality is she buys a lot of crap, I know people in council homes that are nicer than the minghams because they have taste and their space is homely and welcoming not like a mausoleum.
ETA I may have added the latter to piss off lazy shh šŸ¤« you all know how much she hates the past being brought up now she is the lady of Mingham manor even tho they have no manners šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Rosabelle Manor (now available in Porcelain)

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Sheā€™s 16ish months old, sheā€™s not old enough to make decisions like that. You would still encourage them to put one on rather than just go with what they want at that age - especially when you are miles away from home & lots of common cold weather illnesses around. The suck ups really boil my piss as well, jumping on the back of Sarahā€™s comments like school girl bullies, being nasty to anyone who dares comment something (which in this case is just a normal, common sense question).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Lazy thinks they are so lucky for being able to do what they do. Other people can go off on trips/holidays as well if they want because there's such things as school holidays and weekends. Most people aren't running away from something though and have a busy life so don't go away every other week.

Lazy is always reminiscing about what she did as a child/teen but doesn't seem to care that she's robbing her own children of the same normal, every day experiences by isolating them.

The children are hardly going to feel lucky as adults when they realise they missed out on so much and all they'll have to show for it is memories of visiting beaches, Christmas markets and going shopping with a lot of eating slop/sugar thrown in.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
She said Isabelle doesn't eat sweets and chocolates so wasn't putting chocolate in the wooden calendar and put in chewing gum but has given her a chocolate calendar too. šŸ¤·
So either Lazy is a liar or she's bought something for the sake of it.

• Wow

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
When they got to Aldi, and Milaā€™s face was covered in chocolate from the rice cake, Sarah said she hadnā€™t noticed because sheā€™d ā€œbeen in the back like a big girlā€. Where? How? 5 children, including 2 in car seats canā€™t be fitting in the back of that van.

I was seething watching them all eating pizza on that womanā€™s sofa. How rude and disrespectful can you be? Jace was sitting on the arm of the sofa too. Iā€™m sure Emma is really looking forward to finding greasy fingerprints all over her furniture when they check out

• Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
I agree but I love Zoe and her little family. I noticed how Sarah tries to be like zoe. I love that she has reused some of Otties toys for the calendar some thing Sarah wouldnā€™t even think of doing, and sheā€™s meant to be the ā€œqueen of bargainsā€šŸ„“
Otties book advent is also Christmas books they bought last year that Zoe puts away after Christmas. Zoe said she gives away any that might be too young for Ottie and just replaces the odd book. Ottie also had a normal dairy milk advent calendar and her reusable fabric one was filled mostly with toys she already had, Zoe said she bought her a couple of new bath toys but that was it. So far, Zoes vlogmas has been a Christmas Market, buying a Christmas tree, doing a light walk and decorating her house, all normal every day things every family do at this time of year.