The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else recons they drive late at night because the kids are sleeping in the beds, not in car seats? Also was it Mila who didn’t want to wear a hat or Jace not wanting her to wear a hat so he can pull her ears?
Yes I believe they drive with the children in bed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone message the air bnb owner because if that was my home and my guests were putting cereal down the toilet I would be livid.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well isabelle has proved how much of a pair of liars Sarah & Chris are, in her sassybelle vlog with her friends at concert she is saying goodbye to her friends and hopes to see them soon then arrives home, yet according to chris and sarah they had a sleepover lol well and truly busted lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
It will be cling film and a layer of cereal
yes I know, but still discusting, and would not surprise me if it learned Jace and MIla that it is ok to put anything in there.
Also they did the exact same thing last year. You can do so much with those elves no need to repeat such a stupid thing.

Well isabelle has proved how much of a pair of liars Sarah & Chris are, in her sassybelle vlog with her friends at concert she is saying goodbye to her friends and hopes to see them soon then arrives home, yet according to chris and sarah they had a sleepover lol well and truly busted lol
I think that is the next day. I don't believe that consert was in the morning and when they are saying goodbye it is daylight. So probably just went home and did not vlog again until the drop off the next day.

Reactions: 14
yes I know, but still discusting, and would not surprise me if it learned Jace and MIla that it is ok to put anything in there.
Also they did the exact same thing last year. You can do so much with those elves no need to repeat such a stupid thing.

I think that is the next day. I don't believe that consert was in the morning and when they are saying goodbye it is daylight.
they probably put them back in the packet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Are they for real. They've filled a toilet of cereal in a house that isn't theirs. They aren't right in the head. If I saw this and I was their air bnb host... I'd be billing them for damages.
Im pretty sure they put cling film under the seat or something and didn’t actually fill the toilet up with cereal? I find the food on the fabric sofa and the shoes on the carpet worse tbh.

How many times can they adress Tattle in one vlog??
The Isla believes tshirt, Isabelles oh everyone will say I am not in the moment or I don't apreciate it. And then Sarah saying Isabelle has friends she has to keep up with.
Anyone notice any other ones?
Milas shoes! They got her primark boots lol. Her shoes were mentioned on here about a day ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they don’t look after that little ones hair, it’s not hard. My son has long hair and it has always been trimmed regularly, brushed and tied back when needed. Also washed and deep conditioned(he is older now and pinches my hair masks!). It’s such a basic part of caring for your child.

I really hope that they don’t drive with the kids in bed and that they’re all strapped in with proper seats etc. I just don’t understand how you can care so little about the safety of your children? I can’t imagine the carnage in that van if they had even a small accident with stuff flying around etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I hope they aren’t spoons that belong in the air bnb 🤢 I know it’s cling film layer but how gross is that to place cutlery on a toilet seat. No matter how clean it may appear to be, that’s just grim & I’d be fuming if I saw that as an owner! What a waste of food as well.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She vlogged it!! Why does everything have to be content.

I think they did stop, they were in mcds at 1am next shot was daylight and them saying good bye

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No chance those kids are using seatbelts either - they’ve stopped on their way, how exactly are the seatbelts meant to go over that cushion when the pillar is in the centre behind this cushion seat & it’s meant to be 3 point seatbelts? They wouldn’t come over that cushion. He’s thick as tit that he’s vlogging this for all to see! Izzy was beside Mila now we know she was in the back, Esme behind Sarah so both Isla & Jace are travelling illegally because one of them will be on the side seat which is illegal for under 16s and with use of a lapbelt. Wouldn’t surprise me if one was in a bed & the other was led on that sofa cushion or Jace is travelling in a booster seat that they’ve hidden out of view for controversy.
If they’d had belts on, they’d be there and seen ready to use again when they start driving away. It really sickens me they are putting their kids at risk.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hope they aren’t spoons that belong in the air bnb 🤢 I know it’s cling film layer but how gross is that to place cutlery on a toilet seat. No matter how clean it may appear to be, that’s just grim & I’d be fuming if I saw that as an owner! What a waste of food as well.
Yes! Cling film or not, there are still so many things wrong with that....not least of all wasting food in the current climate.

Reactions: 29
So we are now on thursday and we have still not have the Lazy say video.
I did not look at the date when I downloaded it today to look at and I thought am I crazy or is she using the exact same ideas as last weeks video.

Reactions: 6
So we are now on thursday and we have still not have the Lazy say video.
I did not look at the date when I downloaded it today to look at and I thought am I crazy or is she using the exact same ideas as last weeks video.
Clearly sarah has nothing to say this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really do wish people didn't hate watch. It must be 50% of their views
If not more than that. I gave up hate watching, it was just too painful to sit through. Plus couldn’t stand the thought that I was contributing to their lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.