The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This car seat business just about sums up their parenting. They’re not bothered about Jaces wellbeing, they just give him tit to keep him quiet. Now Mila doesn’t need a whammer shoved in her mouth to shut her up she’s shoved in the back with the rest of them eating tit to keep her quiet

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over them balancing that poor baby on a wooden board in the front making that expensive very safe car seat basically useless if they had an accident. Honestly showed me how little of a tit they give about those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Who is supposed to supervise the two little kids especially Jace that has a history of hitting Mila and she would be even more defenceless strapped in a seat 🤷‍♀️ we know the older kids won’t because they get told off if they breathe on him 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If anyone knows their numberplate can probably do a non emergency message to Devon and Cornwall police

Reactions: 15
She's so fake. How convenient is the song over the top to cover them forcing Jace to kiss Mila, not fooling anyone Sarah. It's not cute when we know how he really treats her.

Reactions: 19
They really are so bizarre when they go away on these UK breaks.

They set off in the late afternoon, arrive late night/early hours of the morning (because they set off so bloody late in the day).

They set off out late in the day to explore, knowing full well it gets dark early in December. And I don't class standing around on a beach for absolutely ages as exploring an area.

I fail to see why they had to travel all the way to Cornwall to visit a beach and then eat pizza and watch films the rest of the day? They could do that at home.

Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion:

Sarah: Water is dangerous. Kayak Paul: no tit sherlock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Come on, fatty foghorn is so lazy she’s obviously getting jace or mila to draw these things on for her
7DE38CBE-B3F0-4B0B-80B8-DE72D741E2F5.png
every morning 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot understand their constant need to be away all the time. They don't even go anywhere interesting, they go to Aldi, moan about how expensive everything is, eat a load of rubbish and go back to the van to bed. That's not travelling. Sue Radford is becoming the same. They bought a camper van yet only drive it 10 minutes away from home for the weekend and they do that every weekend.

Reactions: 20
I took advantage of the Inghams being at the other end of the country yesterday and visited York. Such a lovely place and far nicer than they make it look on camera. I went past Shittle's shop of horrors too. If I'd seen some of those... things when I was a child I would've been having nightmares for weeks. The whole shop is a mess with the dolls crammed in. They are so freaky and that's just the dolls, Victoria Shittle looks even more terrifying. She should invest in a face lift.

How very big of Lazy to talk about water safety. Only when it suits her though. be careful in shallow seawater but not in a deep Scottish Loch :rolleyes:.

I've stayed at two Air Bnbs this year and both times I have cleaned the flat, ensuring I left it presentable and tidy. I had to throw a tea towel away through fault of my own but I let the host know and replaced it. It's basic respect. You treat other people's belongings as you'd want your own to be treated. The Inghams are the type of people to leave the bins overflowing, toilets unflushed, hair stuck in the plughole and rubbish all over the place.

• Heart
Who is supposed to supervise the two little kids especially Jace that has a history of hitting Mila and she would be even more defenceless strapped in a seat 🤷‍♀️ we know the older kids won’t because they get told off if they breathe on him 🙄
I hope Mila learns to throw a louder and bigger fit than Jace
Not that I want her to become a brat too, but I want her to be able to protect herself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone actually have Jess screen shots I can see the one on Google saying waiting Peterpan/skinny dip but the one that says sneak out and meet me? I’ve just been reading his news articles

Reactions: 3
As a parent it’s your job to dress your children in the right way to fit the weather I’m live down south and it’s freezing no coats

Reactions: 16
They’re idiots anyone can have an accident and nobody thinks it’s gonna be them 🙄
I remember my instructor saying that the best drivers in the world can have an accident because of the other drivers on the road so you have to think of them and yourself because some people shouldn’t have a license, drunk drivers are a perfect example of this. They drive at night at Christmas it would only take one idiot to cause a major pile up.
I wouldn’t wish that on them or anyone but 💩 happens especially as he would be tired with multiple kids in a van so he is a bigger target.
If the unimaginable happened how the hell would they explain an small child roaming the back of the van twats ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.