The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re idiots anyone can have an accident and nobody thinks it’s gonna be them 🙄
I remember my instructor saying that the best drivers in the world can have an accident because of the other drivers on the road so you have to think of them and yourself because some people shouldn’t have a license, drunk drivers are a perfect example of this. They drive at night at Christmas it would only take one idiot to cause a major pile up.
I wouldn’t wish that on them or anyone but 💩 happens especially as he would be tired with multiple kids in a van so he is a bigger target.
If the unimaginable happened how the hell would they explain an small child roaming the back of the van twats ☹
All it takes is a moment for life to change instantly. There was a five year old girl killed in a car accident recently in my city. Her parents did everything right, but their car was hit but a drunk driver in the middle of the day. You just never know. But why not do everything you can in the meantime to ensure that every single passenger in your vehicle is as safe as they can possibly be?! I just cannot relate to or understand these two. They seem to have no true concern or consideration for their children's basic safety. Car seats, water safety, selling them online, neglect of medical care, diet. The list goes on. I just don't get it! I think it's more than skewed priorities, as well. I think they simply don't have it in them. There's something terribly wrong with both of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
what the F...k they have stuffed cereal in the toilet again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Maybe they didn’t know its cold in Cornwall, they probably thought because its close to the island of Portugal it would be warmer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As much as Jace is insufferable imo, he’s still a child and this is absolutely horrendous poor kid. When the older girls were younger their hair was always in lovely plaits/waves/freshly washed and bun/pony tails for dance - now look at what this poor kid gets. A ridiculously recessed hairline at the age of 3. 3! Sarah and Chris you should be ashamed

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Since they're watching Home Alone

Home Alone 2022: Ingham girls left alone to home school, their dads a twit and their mums a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are they for real. They've filled a toilet of cereal in a house that isn't theirs. They aren't right in the head. If I saw this and I was their air bnb host... I'd be billing them for damages.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
How many times can they adress Tattle in one vlog??
The Isla believes tshirt, Isabelles oh everyone will say I am not in the moment or I don't apreciate it. And then Sarah saying Isabelle has friends she has to keep up with.
Anyone notice any other ones?

Reactions: 16
In someone else’s house?
So out of order!

Makes me wonder if the Host has perhaps already had a word with them and they're getting little Felty McJingleballs to stick two elfy fingers up at her?

Reactions: 12
I really do wish people didn't hate watch. It must be 50% of their views

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who else recons they drive late at night because the kids are sleeping in the beds, not in car seats? Also was it Mila who didn’t want to wear a hat or Jace not wanting her to wear a hat so he can pull her ears?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.