The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably just me, but when Sarah was showing Mila's picture book she had made and opened the first page to a giant picture of Jace, I was in hysterics!
She can fiddle with his ears actually if Mila was annoying Jace holding his ears she would stop it immediately as in no Mila stern voice Jace doesn’t like that we don’t touch people when they don’t want to be touched there’s a good girl 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sitting here quietly in County Durham, hoping there's nothing to interest them here 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Mila is a thug why don’t we see it, because I’m sure she’d film it? All we see is Jace being a THUG to Mila! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Mila is a thug why don’t we see it, because I’m sure she’d film it? All we see is Jace being a THUG to Mila! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh and even if Mila did something she wouldn’t be a thug because she doesn’t even understand what a thug is Jace on the other hand ……

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is his new thing calling holidays "moving to a new home" second time hes done that now the tool

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling they may be in Wales, they’ve never been have they. I’m based in South Wales, recently moved to by the coast. There’s winter wonderlands in both Cardiff and Swansea. Lots of villages do Christmas things too, will let you know if I spot them in the wild. Not sure how they’ll hide where exactly they are, unless they start to film a few days behind again??

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling they may be in Wales, they’ve never been have they. I’m based in South Wales, recently moved to by the coast. There’s winter wonderlands in both Cardiff and Swansea. Lots of villages do Christmas things too, will let you know if I spot them in the wild. Not sure how they’ll hide where exactly they are, unless they start to film a few days behind again??
They are in some air bnb house. This was 100% filmed yesterday, a family member of myne was stuck in the traffic

Reactions: 8
It’s just Cornwall & they’re asking for free stuff to do 😂
Still no Sarah Says video.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Cornwall.

Their thumbnails get worse. Vloggers usually get better at this stuff. Chris puts zero effort in.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.