The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's nearly 4 year old Jace napping at 5/6pm?

Not Chris trying to justify why Prinny looks like she's come straight out of an RSPCA advert.

Another new toy for Jace that was supposed to be for Mila. If you're buying multiple of the exact same thing constantly, you've got a real issue.

I like a book advent and do it myself, but why would you buy 3 of the exact same story? What's the point? She could have just gone to The Works and got 10 for £10 and had a better variety that the kids would enjoy just the same. Saying that Isla would enjoy a very young child's book 🙄 let the girl grow up!

Comes to something when even your children are telling you to just buy a cheap chocolate advent calendar, yet you don't listen and they now have 634648 advent calendars that will take them until Christmas 2027 to open.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow. My daughter is getting a £1 Peppa advent calendar. Most families are on their knees trying to make ends meet Sarah. Tell me you’re ignorant without telling me.
I got mine the £2 Galaxy one but Asda subbed it for the £6 Kinder Bueno one (only charged £2) - I felt like I was winning that day

Sarah is filling a very empty void in her life with tat. The whole family need therapy but the manic parents I feel are frightened of what they might have to admit to and give up.

Would be really interested to know their financial situation and if Chris is keeping her out of it so he can keep her happy in order to have another baby. I cannot see how they are financially secure.

Comes to something when even your children are telling you to just buy a cheap chocolate advent calendar, yet you don't listen and they now have 634648 advent calendars that will take them until Christmas 2027 to open.
In the past they've skipped multiple days of opening which just goes to show that they mean nothing to the kids. What unspoiled child (or adult) doesn't love waking up in December to a little piece of chocolate or a little plastic toy before breakfast?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s her obsession with living in the past with ‘old chocolate’ advent calendars and dressing the baby like she’s from the 70s… yet the live in a new build full of fake marble and an off centre fire place

As for cackling at herself. She’s absolutely mental and needs assessing

Reactions: 37
Isla is an afterthought you could see that tonight Sarah said I got Isla a cheap activity book from Aldi that she’d lost and Jace gets a beautifully presented package of Christmas crayons and cards. Those pictures are way too small and old for him she should have given him the cheap book to scrawl all over and given the lovely cards to Isla because she would have been able to use them properly and appreciate them.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why does she keep saying Isabelle doesn’t like chocolate or sweets? Does she forget she’s vlogs? We see her eat both fgs. We, also. see that every time they go out she buys cheap, nasty candles so had she have put any thought into it, she could have got Issy a candle advent calendar.

Funny how we trolls know your kids better than you, fatty foghorn.

Reactions: 35
Holy cow. How many advent calendars do you need. I did the book advent but as soon as she started going on about it I decided not to this year. Half of theirs are the same story anyway. We use our local library all the time anyway, our books are due back tomorrow so we are going to pop into town and I'm gonna let him pick his own advent calendar.

She's a walking contradiction, we are using reusable as we care about the planet then buys 2000 advent calendars. I dont want a paw patrol calendar, cue a thomas minis one, thats branded numb nuts.

I honestly think she drink shops, it's the only excuse for her not remembering what she has bought.

I'm gutted as I was gonna get my son either that hot wheels remote car or the batman one she mentioned. Don't want either now.

One of the kids saying it looked like a professional tree, probably vos she just copies what the shops have done or what the latest trend is. No personal items at all.

Reactions: 19
Seriously last nights brain fuzz….. the tree’s, please tell me what 17 year old would actually say they were going to cry at a bleeping Christmas tree…. Now it’s got in my mind I really need to see her crying at the revaluation that lazy arse stopped feeding - please point me in the right direction I have looked back at Q & A’s but can’t see it

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think Isabelle wanted to go to college this year. Lazy said that she alledgedly took 5 GCSEs because that was what she needed to get into college and she clearly failed them all which is probably what lazy secretly wanted to give them an extra year of swanning about with no responsibilities 🙄
Isabelle never sat 5 GCSES, the only person who keeps perpetuating this lie is Lazy. She was apparently going to be sitting geography and science, but they vlogged the last exam to be History. If she sat any exams she only sat 3 English, Maths and History. Why do you think Izzy has never discussed anything about her exams apart speaking about English constantly…because she can’t keep her mothers lies going about 5 fictional GCSEs it wouldn’t take her long to trip herself up. Hence this resitting garbage Lazy is now spouting.

The timetables were online, they were away when the Science exams were on (Dubai then Mexico).

Issy needs to go get real career advice on how many GCSEs she will require for what she wants to do in the future and not rely on her dumb mother who really doesn’t have a clue on anything. Issy has really been left behind her peers sitting upstairs in her bedroom and going for drives with her step-father😳. One day when Issy doesn’t get in the college or university course she wants to do because she doesn’t have the points she will realise how much her stupid mother fucked up her education. Far cry from the child who wanted to be a doctor.

Why does she keep saying Isabelle doesn’t like chocolate or sweets? Does she forget she’s vlogs? We see her eat both fgs. We, also. see that every time they go out she buys cheap, nasty candles so had she have put any thought into it, she could have got Issy a candle advent calendar.

Funny how we trolls know your kids better than you, fatty foghorn.
Sure she doesn’t like chocolate especially when you witch mother snatched it out of your hands. Seriously who does that to their child, any other parent would let their children choose the ones they want it wasn’t like there wasn’t any others for Lazy to scoff in her big gob!
CBC2B817-2EE8-4180-BF23-1C46A6003502.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Monumental Advent Calendar FAIL! (with advent haul!)

Creepstopher starts the vlog. It’s so cute at this time of year. The weather was on their side this morning as it was dark, gloomy and raining. It’s half 12 and the sun is out. He wanted it to stay gloomy as the house is cosy. Granny Groomer and Hi Steve are on the way over. Time lapse of Creepstopher folding laundry with his trousers halfway down his arse.

Lazy films Creepstopher cleaning the arm of the sofa with wet ones. He has her leggings on but doesn’t care as she’s comfortable. Lazy cannot cope with how the house feels. There is a cosy Christmas scene on the tv that looks mega in real life. The fire has different settings on it to fit the mood. Lazy wants some Leigh Lambert art in Winter Christmas edition in chunky black frames with a black rug.

Jace has been left to babysit Mila in his room. When she goes in and asks what they’re doing he says he doesn’t know. Lazy helps Mila onto Jace’s bed so they can watch Morphle together. Mila starts bouncing on the bed and the foot of the bed seems unstable. Lazy takes her out of the room to leave Jace in peace. She sends her into the living room.

Isabelle has risen. It’s time for Esme to do her bit and be forced to dance in the living room with Jace and Mila so Creepstopher can add Christmas music over the clip. Mila falls asleep in her Mamaroo.

Creepstopher is wearing his filthy coat and beanie. It has just got dark, the Christmas lights are on, Granny Groomer and Hi Steve have left, Prinny has gone into a week long depressive mode because Coco left. Prinny adores Coco. He tells her she’ll see her soon. The girls are at dance, Mila is asleep, Isabelle is filming a video and Jace is napping too. Lazy is pulling every single Christmas present they’ve bought for the kids so they can move them to a different location and see what they have. Creepstopher says one present is a monster and he wants to give it to Jace now. It’s very cold and will definitely frost over tonight. Lazy doesn’t remember buying a Hot Wheels monster truck with terrain stump technology. When things arrive they either go in a wardrobe in the wardrobe room or the garage, and Lazy doesn’t get a chance to open them half the time. Are you sure because you seem to spend half your life bragging about tit you’ve been sent. Lazy has ordered a similar Batman monster truck. She is getting everything she needs for the 1st December. She’s doing the book advent so she needs to wrap the books.

Creepstopher fees bad for Prinny as she still has an ear infection. The ear drops are a sludgy brown colour but you can’t touch the ear as it hurts her. The groomer’s husband was rushed to hospital so she couldn’t groom Prinny; the rescheduled appointment is Monday and the ear should be better by then. They can’t give her a bath until the drops finish in three days. He makes a cup of tea to go in his massive mug.

Screeching from Jace. Dinner is finished. His eagle eyes caught sight of something Lazy ordered for Mila - a Janod ball track. She won it on Vinted and thought about saving it for Christmas. She has bought one similar for Christmas so thought she would give it to them now. Lazy tells him to let Mila have a go but then the camera cuts and Lazy says he can go first. Esme is excited for Christmas. They’re feeling the feels of Christmas. Jace starts screeching. Camera cuts. Lazy asks Mila if she has Jace’s drink. Jace turns the game upside down bit it doesn’t work that way. Lazy tells him the game is for little girls. He wants to have a race but only one of the rollers can go in at a time.

Whilst Jace and Mila are occupied downstairs, Creepstopher is cleaning, Isabelle is in her room and Esme and Isla are playing, Lazy thought she would come up to her room. She’s feeling festive and going through 1st December things. The bed is covered in books and chocolates. She’s trying to get everything organised. She’s excited.

First up is the book advent. They haven’t done it for a couple of years, Jace is at the age where he understands and Mila loves books. There are 24 festive books, one to open each evening. Next year she won’t have to buy all new books. She shows us inside some of the books and asks if anyone loves pop out 3D books. She doesn’t see pop out books anymore. There are a few books where you press a button and hear a sound and finger puppet books. She got a couple for Isla, longer books but perfect for a child who is stuck at the age of 7 thanks to her tit parents.

Quite a few ifam have asked Lazy todo a Sarah Screches on advent calendars. As they’ve had family over today she has time to show us what she’s got. “Mamaaaaaaaaaaa”. Lazy tells Jace to not come into her bedroom. She has been looking for traditional advent calendars but it didn’t work. She shows us the picture one she got on Amazon. She wanted a chocolate one but the doors with pictures were most important.

Lazy feels she’s contradicted herself. She wasn’t going to buy the girls a gift advent calendar, but she did because the ifam sent her links to a certain one she ended up buying on Wowcher. They were £13 each but when she went to pay it ended up being £33. She didn’t realise she was purchasing a voucher to buy them from a different store. For someone who is a shopaholic, she is very thick. She had to pay £4 shipping for each one. It would let her do it separately. Lazy was mad and done with advents. Only one has arrived. She’s disappointed with how they look. It’s a Stranger Things theme but smaller than she imagined it would be.

Lazy got a Little Dutch calendar for Mila, which will probably be dominated by Jace. Lazy won’t throw the box away as it’s so nice. Babe brings her a tea. Loads of ifam recommended the Thomas advent calendar for Jace and he’ll definitely enjoy it.

This might cause controversy because Lazy Hasn’t bought Isabelle a gift advent calendar. There isn’t one she wants as she isn’t into beauty or bath products. Last year Lazy was grasping, bought a flavoured coffee one but Isabelle didn’t drink them all. There are none that Lazy has found that are £10-£20 that she would like. Isabelle told her she doesn’t want one. She has got a cat pop and slot calendar for her to display in her room. Esme has one to make a dolls house.

Lazy didn’t know what to do for Isla as one day she wants to be younger but the next she wants to be older. The Smiggle calendar and others aren’t worth the money as half the stuff would end up in her drawer. Lazy eventually got her a crafting advent calendar from The Works. She hasn’t opened is but is sure it plain wood you paint to make a scene.

The only thing Lazy was going to do this year was wooden advent calendars. She found someone online who makes them but she decided against it. She got Isabelle and Esme the same, Isla and Mila the same and Jace a different one. Loads of people think it’s ridiculous because of the amount she’s spent. The only thing she thinks is extravagant is the gift one. The craft one isn’t really an advent calendar.

Lazy shows us the wooden calendar she got for Isabelle and Esme. She thought they were doors but they’re drawers. The scene in the middle lights up. Most people put heroes in but Lazy wanted to do a different treat each day so bought sweets. Some of the chocolates don’t fit in the drawers. She breaks a drawer shoving a Lindt teddy in it. Isabelle doesn’t eat chocolate or sweets so Lazy has a funny idea she knows she’ll like for hers. We’ll have to wait until December 1st to see.

Lazy started laughing because she wanted to get the chocolate bears in and managed to work out how to get them in. All she has to do is cut the heads off she is cackling in a way that is not normal. She’s going to do that because the girls will think it’s hilarious. Isla lucks out because the teddies fit in her calendar without decapitation. The inserts for Isabelle’s calendar haven’t arrived yet.

There are two other count downs to Christmas that Lazy is doing. She screeches at whoever is knocking on the door not to come in. Jace is such a such a good boy because he opened the door a bit, said “I really wanna see”, Lazy said he couldn’t and told him to go back out so he closed the door and kept knocking. There is a felt tree for Mila. Another reminder for good boy not to come into the bedroom. Lazy got an Aldi countdown activity book for a Isla that she now can’t find. She got Jace critter crayons from a small business on Instagram. She bought Christmas cards from them. After vowing not to open it she opens it. It’s a 24 day colouring advent cards. It will be lovely for him to open something he can’t eat.

Lazy said this wouldn’t be a vlog in itself but it has turned into that. She knows some parents will feel bad because they haven’t got the same. She’s sorry if she’s made anyone feel bad but people requested to see them. She’s sorry for any negative feeling. She told the first they wouldn’t be getting advent calendars and they were ok with that. Yet they have somehow ended up with three each. They ended up with all this by accident. All Lazy got growing up was a £1 advent calendar and if she did that for her chuldren that would be ok too. Part of vlogmas is opening advent calendars so it will be shown. No that’s what you CHOOSE to show. This year of all years is a reason not to go overboard. We have been warned that people will die this winter because they cannot afford to eat. witch, you're tone deaf.

End of vlog

1669321613636.png
1669321648078.png
1669321624494.png
1669321917265.png
1669321989710.png
1669322389759.png
1669322337275.png
1669322488645.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've just watched that vlog, I don't know if this has been said yet, but did that fat twit actually leave Mila and jace alone in his room!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I saw a tiktok of a lady who went to Manchester christmas market and nearly hwd her child snatched. They need to be careful with Jace, especially as he looks like a little girl 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Monumental Advent Calendar FAIL! (with advent haul!)

Creepstopher starts the vlog. It’s so cute at this time of year. The weather was on their side this morning as it was dark, gloomy and raining. It’s half 12 and the sun is out. He wanted it to stay gloomy as the house is cosy. Granny Groomer and Hi Steve are on the way over. Time lapse of Creepstopher folding laundry with his trousers halfway down his arse.

Lazy films Creepstopher cleaning the arm of the sofa with wet ones. He has her leggings on but doesn’t care as she’s comfortable. Lazy cannot cope with how the house feels. There is a cosy Christmas scene on the tv that looks mega in real life. The fire has different settings on it to fit the mood. Lazy wants some Leigh Lambert art in Winter Christmas edition in chunky black frames with a black rug.

Jace has been left to babysit Mila in his room. When she goes in and asks what they’re doing he says he doesn’t know. Lazy helps Mila onto Jace’s bed so they can watch Morphle together. Mila starts bouncing on the bed and the foot of the bed seems unstable. Lazy takes her out of the room to leave Jace in peace. She sends her into the living room.

Isabelle has risen. It’s time for Esme to do her bit and be forced to dance in the living room with Jace and Mila so Creepstopher can add Christmas music over the clip. Mila falls asleep in her Mamaroo.

Creepstopher is wearing his filthy coat and beanie. It has just got dark, the Christmas lights are on, Granny Groomer and Hi Steve have left, Prinny has gone into a week long depressive mode because Coco left. Prinny adores Coco. He tells her she’ll see her soon. The girls are at dance, Mila is asleep, Isabelle is filming a video and Jace is napping too. Lazy is pulling every single Christmas present they’ve bought for the kids so they can move them to a different location and see what they have. Creepstopher says one present is a monster and he wants to give it to Jace now. It’s very cold and will definitely frost over tonight. Lazy doesn’t remember buying a Hot Wheels monster truck with terrain stump technology. When things arrive they either go in a wardrobe in the wardrobe room or the garage, and Lazy doesn’t get a chance to open them half the time. Are you sure because you seem to spend half your life bragging about tit you’ve been sent. Lazy has ordered a similar Batman monster truck. She is getting everything she needs for the 1st December. She’s doing the book advent so she needs to wrap the books.

Creepstopher fees bad for Prinny as she still has an ear infection. The ear drops are a sludgy brown colour but you can’t touch the ear as it hurts her. The groomer’s husband was rushed to hospital so she couldn’t groom Prinny; the rescheduled appointment is Monday and the ear should be better by then. They can’t give her a bath until the drops finish in three days. He makes a cup of tea to go in his massive mug.

Screeching from Jace. Dinner is finished. His eagle eyes caught sight of something Lazy ordered for Mila - a Janod ball track. She won it on Vinted and thought about saving it for Christmas. She has bought one similar for Christmas so thought she would give it to them now. Lazy tells him to let Mila have a go but then the camera cuts and Lazy says he can go first. Esme is excited for Christmas. They’re feeling the feels of Christmas. Jace starts screeching. Camera cuts. Lazy asks Mila if she has Jace’s drink. Jace turns the game upside down bit it doesn’t work that way. Lazy tells him the game is for little girls. He wants to have a race but only one of the rollers can go in at a time.

Whilst Jace and Mila are occupied downstairs, Creepstopher is cleaning, Isabelle is in her room and Esme and Isla are playing, Lazy thought she would come up to her room. She’s feeling festive and going through 1st December things. The bed is covered in books and chocolates. She’s trying to get everything organised. She’s excited.

First up is the book advent. They haven’t done it for a couple of years, Jace is at the age where he understands and Mila loves books. There are 24 festive books, one to open each evening. Next year she won’t have to buy all new books. She shows us inside some of the books and asks if anyone loves pop out 3D books. She doesn’t see pop out books anymore. There are a few books where you press a button and hear a sound and finger puppet books. She got a couple for Isla, longer books but perfect for a child who is stuck at the age of 7 thanks to her tit parents.

Quite a few ifam have asked Lazy todo a Sarah Screches on advent calendars. As they’ve had family over today she has time to show us what she’s got. “Mamaaaaaaaaaaa”. Lazy tells Jace to not come into her bedroom. She has been looking for traditional advent calendars but it didn’t work. She shows us the picture one she got on Amazon. She wanted a chocolate one but the doors with pictures were most important.

Lazy feels she’s contradicted herself. She wasn’t going to buy the girls a gift advent calendar, but she did because the ifam sent her links to a certain one she ended up buying on Wowcher. They were £13 each but when she went to pay it ended up being £33. She didn’t realise she was purchasing a voucher to buy them from a different store. For someone who is a shopaholic, she is very thick. She had to pay £4 shipping for each one. It would let her do it separately. Lazy was mad and done with advents. Only one has arrived. She’s disappointed with how they look. It’s a Stranger Things theme but smaller than she imagined it would be.

Lazy got a Little Dutch calendar for Mila, which will probably be dominated by Jace. Lazy won’t throw the box away as it’s so nice. Babe brings her a tea. Loads of ifam recommended the Thomas advent calendar for Jace and he’ll definitely enjoy it.

This might cause controversy because Lazy Hasn’t bought Isabelle a gift advent calendar. There isn’t one she wants as she isn’t into beauty or bath products. Last year Lazy was grasping, bought a flavoured coffee one but Isabelle didn’t drink them all. There are none that Lazy has found that are £10-£20 that she would like. Isabelle told her she doesn’t want one. She has got a cat pop and slot calendar for her to display in her room. Esme has one to make a dolls house.

Lazy didn’t know what to do for Isla as one day she wants to be younger but the next she wants to be older. The Smiggle calendar and others aren’t worth the money as half the stuff would end up in her drawer. Lazy eventually got her a crafting advent calendar from The Works. She hasn’t opened is but is sure it plain wood you paint to make a scene.

The only thing Lazy was going to do this year was wooden advent calendars. She found someone online who makes them but she decided against it. She got Isabelle and Esme the same, Isla and Mila the same and Jace a different one. Loads of people think it’s ridiculous because of the amount she’s spent. The only thing she thinks is extravagant is the gift one. The craft one isn’t really an advent calendar.

Lazy shows us the wooden calendar she got for Isabelle and Esme. She thought they were doors but they’re drawers. The scene in the middle lights up. Most people put heroes in but Lazy wanted to do a different treat each day so bought sweets. Some of the chocolates don’t fit in the drawers. She breaks a drawer shoving a Lindt teddy in it. Isabelle doesn’t eat chocolate or sweets so Lazy has a funny idea she knows she’ll like for hers. We’ll have to wait until December 1st to see.

Lazy started laughing because she wanted to get the chocolate bears in and managed to work out how to get them in. All she has to do is cut the heads off she is cackling in a way that is not normal. She’s going to do that because the girls will think it’s hilarious. Isla lucks out because the teddies fit in her calendar without decapitation. The inserts for Isabelle’s calendar haven’t arrived yet.

There are two other count downs to Christmas that Lazy is doing. She screeches at whoever is knocking on the door not to come in. Jace is such a such a good boy because he opened the door a bit, said “I really wanna see”, Lazy said he couldn’t and told him to go back out so he closed the door and kept knocking. There is a felt tree for Mila. Another reminder for good boy not to come into the bedroom. Lazy got an Aldi countdown activity book for a Isla that she now can’t find. She got Jace critter crayons from a small business on Instagram. She bought Christmas cards from them. After vowing not to open it she opens it. It’s a 24 day colouring advent cards. It will be lovely for him to open something he can’t eat.

Lazy said this wouldn’t be a vlog in itself but it has turned into that. She knows some parents will feel bad because they haven’t got the same. She’s sorry if she’s made anyone feel bad but people requested to see them. She’s sorry for any negative feeling. She told the first they wouldn’t be getting advent calendars and they were ok with that. Yet they have somehow ended up with three each. They ended up with all this by accident. All Lazy got growing up was a £1 advent calendar and if she did that for her chuldren that would be ok too. Part of vlogmas is opening advent calendars so it will be shown. No that’s what you CHOOSE to show. This year of all years is a reason not to go overboard. We have been warned that people will die this winter because they cannot afford to eat. witch, you're tone deaf.

End of vlog

View attachment 1757874View attachment 1757877View attachment 1757875View attachment 1757886View attachment 1757890View attachment 1757915View attachment 1757912View attachment 1757923
Quick somebody send the just for men for Chris (I use the word man only because its the brand name ) he's looking very "strawberry blonde" on that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah said that Jace found one of Mila’s toys and he gets to open it and play with it is there any wonder he is like he is. When Mila touches his stuff she screeched that’s jace’s Mila 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Can someone find me the link of that cat advent calendar thingy she got Issy. I refuse to click her link and when I search amazon I get advent calendar’s for cats and my 3 already have one 😅 I actually really like that one she got Issy and wouldn’t mind getting it for myself as I love cats.
I might have found it, not sure if this will work.
Amazon product

Reactions: 8
I like a book advent and do it myself, but why would you buy 3 of the exact same story?

She bought 2 of them at the same time in the works I'm sure. She didn't seem to have heard of the story before. Then a couple of weeks ago, she bought another version of it and said it was her favourite Christmas story. Now she seems to be back to never having heard of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What really annoys me on this thread is everyone is so for isla but can happy slag off all the other children. Yes I think esme can be very annoying izzy immature and annoying and jace a full on brat but they are all still children that have been raised to be what they’ve become. Yes isla gets left out but we have seen her act in the same way jace does, snatching being mean. People call the older girls up for being bullies but nothing about isla and when the other two act immature it’s a bad thing but when isla does it it’s all the parents fault because she’s neglected . Each and every one of them children’s behaviour is down to sarah and Chris but it seems people want to protect isla and mila because they are neglected yet when the others act the same way it’s a different story

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Omg how much money has she spent on advent calenders
I genuinely think she’s probably spent more than half of what my Christmas budget is for my two kids …. Things are very tight this year…

Not for the Inghams though it seems…..I bet the capital one card is up to its limit already!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.