The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you actually have to be charged with a child sex offence to be on the register here. Plus the girls he was messaging (that we know of) are of ‘legal age’ (which imo is a whole grey area as it is) so that’s why he got away with his disgusting behaviour. No grown adult man should be interested in messaging teenagers for sexual reasons or even to just be their mate, it’s wrong.

As I said previously I was groomed and then sexually abused by a 19 year old when I was 14 and I still ask myself to this day why didn’t my parents think it was weird that a 19 year old was talking to their 14 year old daughter. I’ve never actually confronted them about it because they will just say ‘back then times were different’ 🙄
I am so sorry you went through this @uwu.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There are worse ways of dealing with trauma than becoming a goth!! 😂😂

But seriously, trauma happens, it's not these kids fault if they have experienced it, dressing a certain way is a pretty harmless way of experessing yourself.
Thank you. I think it also needs to be considered that a lot of Goth music, Goth literature and Goth communities on social media deal with topics around trauma, with feelings of grief, isolation and sadness. Sharing that with a peer group will give Issy what so many of us have feared she would never know - . someone she might grow to trust enough to turn to if she ever seeks an escape.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe that's why she is so desperate for a Christmas stocking for herself, she's going to put her positive pregnancy test in it. (It's bizarre to me that stockings aren't just for the kids, how on earth is she giving presents to herself?!)

Reactions: 13
Thank you. I think it also needs to be considered that a lot of Goth music, Goth literature and Goth communities on social media deal with topics around trauma, with feelings of grief, isolation and sadness. Sharing that with a peer group will give Issy what so many of us have feared she would never know - . someone she might grow to trust enough to turn to if she ever seeks an escape.
Exactly!! I was quite happy to see who she was hanging out with as I would hope they would be a bit more emotionally tuned in! 🤞
I liked that she was still part of their group even though she wasn't dressed like them...

I'm hopeful for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am so sorry you went through this @uwu.
Thank you 💜 Luckily I didn’t let what happened ruin me and my issues are not down to what happened that day but I still wish my parents protected me. Probably why I get so angry at lazy because she’s leaving her children around a man who has no boundaries and I know we talk about his relationship with Issy being inappropriate but I do worry about the other girls in that house as well being around him because we just don’t know what happens when that camera is off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else mega, insanely excited to see what their vlogmas is going to bring? They keep saying that they want all the shopping, wrapping etc. out the way before December, so that they can enjoy it. So that means that not a single vlog in December will involve going in a shop for presents, books, decorations, tat etc. there won't be any hauls of online shopping and the children will all be enjoying festive days out and activities, (during the day, not when it's already dark). Right? 🤔
Nah it will be opening adventcalenders a few sappy minutes of sappy music and film of Lazy reading for the three littlest ones, and offcourse the hunt for the cheeky elfes.
and most days spised with going to some stores. And maybe around december 21st Creepy wil have a new try on the mediawall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t they make a proper fireplace where the wood burner is.
that’s where the childrens stockings should go .
placed on that bit of wall by the grey settee look ridiculous and those boxes I have no words😁.I expect by now Jace and Mila will have used them for footballs by now
nothing in the house is appealing just bland.
childrens bedrooms are ok though.

Reactions: 32
Would they need a pregnancy reveal around Christmas though, in terms of view numbers I mean. Don't they get most views around Xmas anyway? A pregnancy reveal would be better during a slump, usually when they're away in the van.

I am calling it now, on Christmas Eve the virgin Lazy will wander into the garage of doom and give birth of the next baby Jace-us, our lord and saviour. She will be surrounded by prinny the pup, the archangel Jace will be by her side, three wise mice will present gifts of Terry's all gold chocolate, a frankincense candle from B&M and Creepy will growl GRRRRR* at her. The baby Jace-us will appear shrouded in the golden light cast from the North Star McDonald's golden arches. Esme will then start to crochet the next shroud of Turin (ie: a wanket)

* it was surprisingly difficult to think of a replacement for Myrrh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I have just watched todays Prime Minsters Questions. There has been a thirty four percent increase in home educated children in recent years. The government acknowledge many parents do an outstanding job. The greater concern is the authorities have difficulty identifying all kids currently being taught in the home and therefore cannot establish the standards being taught. Councils and the Education department are going to search out the missing pupils and a register created so that these kids and parents are correctly monitored and advised. I suspect this will be a protracted and difficult exercise which is too late for Isabelle and perhaps Esme who appear to be under the radar. However, maybe the younger three might benefit. I for one would hope so.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No that’s definitely not what I’m saying, what I’m saying is that, as a teacher, I’m my experience, goth kids usually have tell tale signs growing up. There’s nothing wrong with being goth at all, but we see a lot of goth kids go through some kind of trauma and it’s very unfortunate, with Isabelle there’s been no signs leading up to this point. She’s seen as that sweet innocent kid. I worry that this new Isabelle is because of a certain creepy external influence. One might say she’s trying to impress someone…

this could be a far fetch though obviously.
I've had the same thoughts... when the metal head drives were mentioned all kinds of alarms went off

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like Sarah is pregnant?she has mentioned that she gets cold sores while pregnant and all a sudden after she’s mentioned them she has one .
The more I think about it the more I wonder if the sad cow was bluffing in her Q&A and knew she was already knocked up. If she mentions itchy legs or starts talking about sitting on the sofa hoovering up boxes of sweets every evening then we know the baby canon is being fired up again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am calling it now, on Christmas Eve the virgin Lazy will wander into the garage of doom and give birth of the next baby Jace-us, our lord and saviour. She will be surrounded by prinny the pup, the archangel Jace will be by her side, three wise mice will present gifts of Terry's all gold chocolate, a frankincense candle from B&M and Creepy will growl GRRRRR* at her. The baby Jace-us will appear shrouded in the golden light cast from the North Star McDonald's golden arches. Esme will then start to crochet the next shroud of Turin (ie: a wanket)

* it was surprisingly difficult to think of a replacement for Myrrh.
That’s hilarious 😂! Virgin lazy! Baby jace-us! Made my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've had the same thoughts... when the metal head drives were mentioned all kinds of alarms went off
This is precisely the sort of assumption which reinforces the negative stereotypes which lead mindless scumbags to seek these kids out as they go about their day to day lives and abuse them.

Chris Ingham is a sex pest with a sick interest in teenage girls in general and his step daughter in particular. The mainstream boy band commercial Emo tit hasbeens pushed relentlessly by A&R execs in the Noughties which he calls music and obsesses over is neither Goth nor metal. They are factory produced cookie cutter cash machines used to market merch. They primarily appealed to girls between 13-16 and it was always the fan base not the musicians Ingham was seeking out at those gigs. His brother's tit pub residency band was a Poundland version of those slightly more talented and far more successful outfits and the audience was also the source of Creepy's fascination with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.