The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what would happen if one of those friends came forward with evidence of him trying to creep on them.
Nothing. Nothing ever happens to him. Lazy would say that the girl was making it up because she was jealous of Isabelle; YouTube would not kick him off the platform; the Ifam would send hateful messages to the girl; the police would do nothing because he is a youtuber and not a teacher, doctor or social worker; Creepy's parents would give him extra support and love and the girl would feel used, abused and massively let down by absolutely everyone. Creepy knows this; we know this and the whole situation is hideous.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
All these vlogs of izzy at the train station anf Chris out at the time. I don’t think she got the train I think he dropped her off to her gig. Just like the fake dropping the girls off when really they stayed at home. Lazy wrapping fake boxes it’s not even December they are making me sick of Xmas before it’s even started. Materialistic idiots get a life she’s got way too much time on her hands there are people out there with real problems and she’s going on about home bargains not having the stocking she wants. Put them up on Xmas eve like everyone else you weirdo

Reactions: 26
All these vlogs of izzy at the train station anf Chris out at the time. I don’t think she got the train I think he dropped her off to her gig. Just like the fake dropping the girls off when really they stayed at home. Lazy wrapping fake boxes it’s not even December they are making me sick of Xmas before it’s even started. Materialistic idiots get a life she’s got way too much time on her hands there are people out there with real problems and she’s going on about home bargains not having the stocking she wants. Put them up on Xmas eve like everyone else you weirdo
Isabelle did look either shifty or petrified in my opinion and Sarah looked rather fed up too.

Reactions: 15
I call bullshit too ! Depending on which train station she was dropped at it would be at least 2 or 3 changes on the train and around 3 1/2 hr journey across country to Birmingham ! Can you really see Isabelle doing that !

More like the girls were getting the train to there and Chris then took them in the van !

Reactions: 22
Anyone else feel like Sarah is pregnant?she has mentioned that she gets cold sores while pregnant and all a sudden after she’s mentioned them she has one .

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel like Sarah is pregnant?she has mentioned that she gets cold sores while pregnant and all a sudden after she’s mentioned them she has one .
Nahhhh, she seems to have had constant cold sores since before their last best life tin can holiday. There were pregnancy speculations back then too, but Lazy and Frank shared many a theme park rollercoaster ride.
She is just unfit, unhealthy, and unhappy.

Reactions: 29
Nahhhh, she seems to have had constant cold sores since before their last best life tin can holiday. There were pregnancy speculations back then too, but Lazy and Frank shared many a theme park rollercoaster ride.
She is just unfit, unhealthy, and unhappy.
Agree with this!! But have to add, I believe, she gets them when he has been with someone else. She had them LOADS when the allegations came out. Then again EVERY holiday. Now again, when Isabelle has new friends 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Agree with this!! But have to add, I believe, she gets them when he has been with someone else. She had them LOADS when the allegations came out. Then again EVERY holiday. Now again, when Isabelle has new friends 🤦🏼‍♀️
I completely agree… frank is there always when they’re on vacation, always when Chris ingham has access to minors or other women.

That being said, apart from her riding on rollercoasters a few months ago (not that that would stop her), he’s usually touchy feely when she’s pregnant.

And they usually do a pregnancy reveal during vlogmas because it makes the most money. Also she’s fat, but she looks PREGNANT. Not fat. PREGNANT.

The hair stroking says it all in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Personally just think it’s poor hygiene. The fact the kids don’t wash their hands after the toilet, always look greasy, always dirty under the nails, just tells me it’s learnt behaviour, they just don’t practice good hygiene in that house. Too lazy!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Probably why they are ‘homeschooled’, so shopaholic Sarah doesn’t have to get up before midday and do the school run.
She never used to get up with the girls and take them to school anyway, Chris used to do all the school runs, Sarah was always busy getting ready for the day or on the afternoon school run she was either shopping with Nicky, Jane or Katrina. Isabelle broke her foot and Sarah got a phone call from school, Sarah finished her shopping, then went home to tell Chris, and Chris then picked Isabelle up, took her home, picked up Sarah, dropped other girls to Janes, then they took Isabelle to hospital. Sarah did school runs when Chris worked as she had no choice, but when he gave up to do YouTube full time, he did all the school runs. Sarah often says she needs 9 to 10 hours sleep otherwise she can't function. Chris used to take the girls to their swimming lessons and dance. Sarah never used to do any of that with them. Sarah only went to dance if she had to.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
According to tattle Lazy should be about 15 or 16 months pregnant by now

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don't think Sarah is pregnant. It's well known that cold sores are caused by stress. Sarah eats rubbish, does no exercise and doesn't look after herself. She always has cold sores whilst they are away because she's often said she gets stressed whilst travelling as she doesn't always like it. Her immune system is probably low too as I doubt the thought of taking vitamins never crosses her mind. Chris keeps making reference about their bank account, he wouldn't let Sarah buy what she wanted in home bargains the other day and said phew at least there is no money coming out the account, then today he's got a meeting with we are guessing the accountant. If it's their accountant, why would Sarah not go? I think they are financially in tit Street, that's why Sarah has had more home days than usual because it's nearing Christmas and her spending usually goes into overdrive. She also says she wants Christmas bought and wrapped by December 1st so they can enjoy December, abd you haven't really seen her do as much "big" shopping as usual. I think Sarah knows they are skint and she's stressed out.

Reactions: 29
Eh. I think she is.

the hair touching, the cold sores, the fact that it’s vlogmas, Chris asking for a baby every day, the baby clothes and shopping begging, and mostly the screenshots of her massive body.. (yes she could be just huge, but this looks like pregnancy to me.) I don’t really care if you disagree with me, it’s what I think. Lines up with what they need financially.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Nothing. Nothing ever happens to him. Lazy would say that the girl was making it up because she was jealous of Isabelle; YouTube would not kick him off the platform; the Ifam would send hateful messages to the girl; the police would do nothing because he is a youtuber and not a teacher, doctor or social worker; Creepy's parents would give him extra support and love and the girl would feel used, abused and massively let down by absolutely everyone. Creepy knows this; we know this and the whole situation is hideous.
Completely agree. I wonder what would go on behind the scenes though? I think the gaslighting of issy would be off the scale.
I really hope he can control himself for issys sake but we all know he can’t/won’t

She’s just fat
According to tattle Lazy should be about 15 or 16 months pregnant by now
thats about right for an elephant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I call bullshit too ! Depending on which train station she was dropped at it would be at least 2 or 3 changes on the train and around 3 1/2 hr journey across country to Birmingham ! Can you really see Isabelle doing that !

More like the girls were getting the train to there and Chris then took them in the van !
No it wouldn't! Which way are you reckoning that?Doncaster to Birmingham less than 2hrs direct.

Isabelle is pretty naive, but reckon she could do that. Sarah probs put her on the train though.

Reactions: 5
Just wondering....has Big Saz ever been pregnant at the same time as Ketrina? (I have no idea how old Ket's kids are.) I imagine that Sazza (and Creeps) would see a 'knocked-up synchronised sisters' scenario as a moneyspinner.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.