The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like Sarah is pregnant?she has mentioned that she gets cold sores while pregnant and all a sudden after she’s mentioned them she has one .
Yes, I do. Remember when they were in a cab trip a couple of Christmas’ ago, she had cold sore after cold sore and surprise surprise she was pregnant with Mila!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just wondering....has Big Saz ever been pregnant at the same time as Ketrina? (I have no idea how old Ket's kids are.) I imagine that Sazza (and Creeps) would see a 'knocked-up synchronised sisters' scenario as a moneyspinner.
Not whilst doing Youtube, but there's only a few months between Leah and Isabelle. Don't know about the older boys but Arrison is probably about halfway between Isla and Jace because his birth was used to kick start the channel in the first place.

I feel like Katrina has been pregnant forever at this point but it probably doesn't help that she was announcing the conceiving part too.

Reactions: 10
She's always got cold sores, she had them when they were last on holiday, never treats it and sharing lip balm and drinks with the kids. She's just gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Wasn't it when she was pregnant with Mila that she took the girls on individual trips out (to McDonald's)? If she's not pregnant right now and planning a Christmas/New Year's announcement, then she will be in the next few months.

Reactions: 16
Wasn't it when she was pregnant with Mila that she took the girls on individual trips out (to McDonald's)? If she's not pregnant right now and planning a Christmas/New Year's announcement, then she will be in the next few months.
I agree. If she's pregnant she's waiting for the right time to announce, and by the right time I mean the time that will generate the most amount of money. Which is December.

Reactions: 13
Would they need a pregnancy reveal around Christmas though, in terms of view numbers I mean. Don't they get most views around Xmas anyway? A pregnancy reveal would be better during a slump, usually when they're away in the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why? Are you suggesting that Goth kids are somehow dangerous and ill-motivated?

Both my son and my daughter were very involved in the Goth scene at Issy's age and earlier. Goth kids in my experience are some of the sweetest, kindest, most gentle and least judgmental teens on the planet. They are often bullied to the point of persecution and there have been many vicious assaults on them for their fashion choices. I know this because both of my children and many of their friends were victims of such attacks. In all the years I have had associations with these kids I have never known of a violent incident where they were the aggressors or instigators. Sophie Lancaster was literally kicked to death by a mob of football hooligans because she was a Goth, walking through a park with her boyfriend. blind prejudice of people assuming that they are all Satan worshipping drug fiends and the girls are all hookers is what is responsible for that.

If Issy is to experience acceptance and friendship from anyone, Goth kids will be the ones she gets it from. They too know what it is to be isolated, lonely and judged harshly by so-called normal society.
No that’s definitely not what I’m saying, what I’m saying is that, as a teacher, I’m my experience, goth kids usually have tell tale signs growing up. There’s nothing wrong with being goth at all, but we see a lot of goth kids go through some kind of trauma and it’s very unfortunate, with Isabelle there’s been no signs leading up to this point. She’s seen as that sweet innocent kid. I worry that this new Isabelle is because of a certain creepy external influence. One might say she’s trying to impress someone…

this could be a far fetch though obviously.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think Sarah is stupid enough to bring another child into their chaotic life. She’s unhealthy, lazy and their finances can’t be too healthy either. It would be crazy!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel like Sarah is pregnant?she has mentioned that she gets cold sores while pregnant and all a sudden after she’s mentioned them she has one .
On a serious note. Is she is pregnant again then she really should watch her weight. Not only is she probably classed a geriatric mother but she’s carrying a lot of excess weight already. I will be honest but the one thing she does not need is another kid.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else mega, insanely excited to see what their vlogmas is going to bring? They keep saying that they want all the shopping, wrapping etc. out the way before December, so that they can enjoy it. So that means that not a single vlog in December will involve going in a shop for presents, books, decorations, tat etc. there won't be any hauls of online shopping and the children will all be enjoying festive days out and activities, (during the day, not when it's already dark). Right? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly don’t think Sarah is stupid enough to bring another child into their chaotic life. She’s unhealthy, lazy and their finances can’t be too healthy either. It would be crazy!
Oh she’s stupid enough and greedy enough

Is anyone else mega, insanely excited to see what their vlogmas is going to bring? They keep saying that they want all the shopping, wrapping etc. out the way before December, so that they can enjoy it. So that means that not a single vlog in December will involve going in a shop for presents, books, decorations, tat etc. there won't be any hauls of online shopping and the children will all be enjoying festive days out and activities, (during the day, not when it's already dark). Right? 🤔
Every vlog will be mostly going round the kids opening numerous advent calendars. It’s going to be dull

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they are hurting for cash it’s probably cheaper to go away in the van I know petrol costs aren’t cheap but it must cost a fortune to heat and light that house 🤷‍♀️ we know a couple with a huge house and they use oil as I don’t think gas runs there and it costs them £1.200 a month to heat the whole thing and yes oil is an expensive option but still it’s got to be pricy to heat that house properly with at least some of them home all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
[
On a serious note. Is she is pregnant again then she really should watch her weight. Not only is she probably classed a geriatric mother but she’s carrying a lot of excess weight already. I will be honest but the one thing she does not need is another kid.
He is a selfish asshole. I don't think he has the common sense to consider how unhealthy she is, as long as she carries and delivers the next cash cow.
These two don't consider long term implications like normal people do. God forbid he is left raising 3 very young children by himself. I really hope 🙏 she is sensible enough not to give in to him pushing the issue. Sadly, I think he will get his way as always. Horrid creep.

Reactions: 16
Sarah is certainly going to love all this pregnancy talk on tattle and will now keep hinting she is.
I personally don’t believe it unless she can’t stand the thought of Katrina having a new baby and the attention she will get.

Reactions: 24
Yip, she appears as fertile as a river bed and just as grubby 🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't everyone say that before her last pregnancy...and also the one before that?

Reactions: 14
Signing the sex offender register?
What if he actually was cautioned and made to sign the register, no one would actually know apart from an employer applying for a dbs, maybe that’s the reason they don’t go back to America, places like America are probably stricter in who they let in than say Mexico

Reactions: 5
What if he actually was cautioned and made to sign the register, no one would actually know apart from an employer applying for a dbs, maybe that’s the reason they don’t go back to America, places like America are probably stricter in who they let in than say Mexico
I think you actually have to be charged with a child sex offence to be on the register here. Plus the girls he was messaging (that we know of) are of ‘legal age’ (which imo is a whole grey area as it is) so that’s why he got away with his disgusting behaviour. No grown adult man should be interested in messaging teenagers for sexual reasons or even to just be their mate, it’s wrong.

As I said previously I was groomed and then sexually abused by a 19 year old when I was 14 and I still ask myself to this day why didn’t my parents think it was weird that a 19 year old was talking to their 14 year old daughter. I’ve never actually confronted them about it because they will just say ‘back then times were different’ 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think Lazy is pregnant (yet) but I imagine Creepy will talk her into it at some point.
I bet if Katrina's baby was a girl, Lazy would be pregnant by now as she'd be jealous of Trina dressing a girl in frilly dresses etc. She'll probably be jealous when the baby is born and Katrina has an iddy biddy baby and Lazy has a toddler. She'll insist that everyone says Mila is smaller than the baby and the baby is so big he went straight into 12-18months.

If/when Lazy does get pregnant, Tattle detectives have to find out all the details before the Minghams do the big reveals just like happened with Mila.

Reactions: 19
No that’s definitely not what I’m saying, what I’m saying is that, as a teacher, I’m my experience, goth kids usually have tell tale signs growing up. There’s nothing wrong with being goth at all, but we see a lot of goth kids go through some kind of trauma and it’s very unfortunate, with Isabelle there’s been no signs leading up to this point. She’s seen as that sweet innocent kid. I worry that this new Isabelle is because of a certain creepy external influence. One might say she’s trying to impress someone…

this could be a far fetch though obviously.
There are worse ways of dealing with trauma than becoming a goth!! 😂😂

But seriously, trauma happens, it's not these kids fault if they have experienced it, dressing a certain way is a pretty harmless way of experessing yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.