The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part was lazy saying jace had to have a quickie instant porridge because they left the house so early … at 11 am 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
My favourite part was lazy saying jace had to have a quickie instant porridge because they left the house so early … at 11 am 😂
If/when Isabelle does start sixth form and the others inevitably go back to school they’ll get a real shock to the system - I’m in year 13 and wake up 6:30 to get the 8:00 train (Leave at 7:50) and some people I know are on the bus at 7:30am for the day, not getting home until 6

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Sarah will be insisting she comes home in her late 20s every morning in december to open them.

Imagine if she ever has grandkids, shes going to be that nanna who over buys and fills thier kids house with crap every birthday and christmas.
Bold of you to assume she'll have moved out by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who would let their teenage daughters sleep over at a house with Chris Ingham in. Mad!!!
Was just going to say the same thing as a mother of 3 girls 2 grow up now and one teen still at home like hell and over my dead body would I let my teen daughter stay in that house with that creepy nonce do these girls mothers and father not no what he is what is wrong with them feel sorry for Izzy with a creepy step father like that that can’t be trusted

I bet he was 100% hitting on them on the way home in the car 🤢
Oh I bet he was loveing it creepy bastard thinking he was 17 again no just said there is no way I would let my teen daughter anywhere near that house with him let alone sleep over

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe they didn’t wash the bedding before putting it on isla’s bed. So gross you don’t know who has been touching it.
New bedding was put on Jaces bed a few weeks ago too, that was put on straight out the packet too!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Personally don’t believe for a second they slept over, they would of had to take a bag full of their overnight stuff into the gig and most people who attend concerts take small bags.

Reactions: 29
Sarah commented that Jace was still hungry after porridge and toast, saying to him "are you growing ", perhaps it's because he's bored!
New bedding for Isla, straight out the packet , unwashed, same as Jaces a few weeks ago! What's the betting its now on the beds well into Christmas! 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I was on YouTube and got recommended the latest Sarah Says and read the comments which have left me with need to RANT (angry-sad type ranting)

Sarah. The internet is no longer a luxury. It now a necessity for ALL benefits, as is WiFi to run essential courses. You know what you and that thing you call a husband will be trying to live on as your such a disgusting huge waste of space. I’ve spent all day in bed, in pain because I’ve NO electric. NONE. No hot food. Not even a hot bloody drink because the government decided my terminal, yes terminal, illness has got better as I’ve not died yet. I get £79.80 per week. No housing benefit as that’s been taken away to ‘encourage’ me to work (which is physically impossible). I cannot be without internet or I lose what little I get. But no. According to you if people have the internet then they cannot be offended by your hauls and ‘treats’ for your spoilt children whose lives you have ruined.

YES you foul creature I do find your never ending greediness offensive, despite being able to afford the internet, which according to you means I’m able to afford what I want. I didn’t even watch you showing off and I am offended.

You are an utter disgrace and have zero idea what life is like, and, one day you will. Your whole family will. Your children will achieve nothing with their lives because of your pathetic spoilt childish husband ruined their education. No ones going to care that they were ‘famous’ at college struggling to get by on foundation English and maths with people with serious issues. They will be bullied there and in work. You and they can’t hide away forever.

Why don’t you do a vlog that’s NOT about your selfish greediness for once. People, not just me, are seriously struggling. Facing hypothermia and YOU you disgusting WASTE OF SPACE continue to SHOW OFF. Turn off your electric for two days. TWO DAYS. No internet, no cooker, no fridge, no kettle, no lights, NO SHOPPING even for food. See what it’s like when you have the nerve to mention it and get told to get a job, areal one not just showing off. Because there are families out there without it too EVERY DAY. In order to access internet and phone I charge both in a cafe run by a friend once a week (she also allows me food for free).

Aside from the obvious, this Christmas I’d like to see an end to your channel, your children’s channels and you all GONE. Forever.

PS people are looking for REALISTIC gift guides on YouTube with cost of living crisis online NOT you showing off and don’t think for a second people don’t know this is why you’ve resurrected your channel to capitalise on this fact. EVERY WEEK.
I truly hope you are OK :( the benefit system is a bleeping joke, excuse my language. People abuse it when there are people who really need it. Don't let those narcissistic idiots get you down, their day will come! I wish there was some way we could help you 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why? Are you suggesting that Goth kids are somehow dangerous and ill-motivated?

Both my son and my daughter were very involved in the Goth scene at Issy's age and earlier. Goth kids in my experience are some of the sweetest, kindest, most gentle and least judgmental teens on the planet. They are often bullied to the point of persecution and there have been many vicious assaults on them for their fashion choices. I know this because both of my children and many of their friends were victims of such attacks. In all the years I have had associations with these kids I have never known of a violent incident where they were the aggressors or instigators. Sophie Lancaster was literally kicked to death by a mob of football hooligans because she was a Goth, walking through a park with her boyfriend. blind prejudice of people assuming that they are all Satan worshipping drug fiends and the girls are all hookers is what is responsible for that.

If Issy is to experience acceptance and friendship from anyone, Goth kids will be the ones she gets it from. They too know what it is to be isolated, lonely and judged harshly by so-called normal society.
I’m 48 and I still dabble in the goth scene sometimes clothing wise. The sophie Lancaster case was absolutely disgusting, that poor girl.

One of my closest friends is a goth, she’s also done a lot to raise money for the Sophie Lancaster foundation

Sad they still get judged for looking different in society
If I was 17 now I’d probably be a furry.

Reactions: 10
Sarah commented that Jace was still hungry after porridge and toast, saying to him "are you growing ", perhaps it's because he's bored!
New bedding for Isla, straight out the packet , unwashed, same as Jaces a few weeks ago! What's the betting its now on the beds well into Christmas! 🤢🤢🤢
So she put jaces new bedding on and not Islas what a lazy c**nt

Reactions: 11
Yes their registered address is in Acomb York, so probably accountants.

I do hope we aren't going to be treated to a 'we're vanlifing across the world' in the New Year. Those poor poor kids.

Imagine travelling around from one swimming pool/beach site/ shopping centre to another. Or a cheap Airbnb in a place that is 'so cute'. Photos of Sarah sniffing the air blethering on about how lucky she is. Meanwhile kids are just getting socially and academically stunted.

'Slow clap' well done Inghams 👏 ah well maybe Chris will convert a double decker for the occasion.

Reactions: 14
Lazy is grooming us to get used to the big piles off pressents by making piles off fake presents.
Why do you so desperately need those red stockings Lazy could you not have used some of the personalised ones that you have gotten over the years. or the gags. Would be more fun for the kids then seeing them filled christmas morning.

Why did Creepy take the van to York?

Reactions: 11
Delighted to see Isabelle having fun with friends. Can't imagine the dynamic with all of them sleeping over and Creepy trying to look cool. A sweaty, middle aged mess and Lazy making breakfast for the girls, pretending to be mother of the year.
What matters are that Isabelle has support outside of her family. Teenagers need someone they can trust and who will always have their back. If he acts like a lecherous creep I hope one of them has the good sense to knee him in his tiny balls.

Reactions: 22
If/when Isabelle does start sixth form and the others inevitably go back to school they’ll get a real shock to the system - I’m in year 13 and wake up 6:30 to get the 8:00 train (Leave at 7:50) and some people I know are on the bus at 7:30am for the day, not getting home until 6
Probably why they are ‘homeschooled’, so shopaholic Sarah doesn’t have to get up before midday and do the school run.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what would happen if one of those friends came forward with evidence of him trying to creep on them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.