The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of thoughts….it was nice to see Isla enjoying her day out and about time she was made to feel special…but oh my god that chavvy mother screeching like a banshee..how embarrassing ….and that dance I have no words for….that’s baby is being abused in Their full sight and they are failing her….I think she is letting it happen for the reaction she is getting….esme is clearly doing no schooling at all and they are enabling her not to by telling the world she is not bright…I think her talking up creepy and his wanting more children and over protecting Izzy and letting him fawn all over her is to cover something major that may be going down in their home…I also think that maybe Izzy has pulled the pin on her blogging so much and she has realised that they have ruined her life so far…and is maybe going out with friends but keeping it all to herself and good on her if she is….and doing the odd Insta post to keep them happy….otherwise she may look as appalling as that fizz girl does at the moment….and lazy is talking up her relationship with Izzy as if to cover some cracks that may be appearing…like her lack of a proper education and opportunities for a future…and as for that poor little 3 yr old terror…..they Have taken away his right to a safe, happy and joyful childhood, with a secure home and education by using him as their pawn For negative interactions ..because remember even bad publicity is good and a money earner…they show him doing all the things that will cause concern and I am sure he is told to do these things, such as attacking the baby, yelling, being selfish and controlling….very like his father figure that I have no words for either…
This all makes sense. I think instead of saying I felt sorry for Sarah I ment it’s a shame from seeing her a happy and what seemed like a good mum to the person she has become. It’s a shame for her and a shame for the kids and I do blame Chris for what has happened. But I agree that Sarah has let this all happen

Reactions: 12
and this is precisely why Chris’s pathetic (and downright weird) obsession, with adding more babies to that family, infuriates me. Esme has outright said she doesn’t want another sibling added… Isla is craving more attention and structure in her life which will only further be set back by more babies… Isabelle needs a life of her own, not more childminding responsibilities… and in my personal opinion the last thing that either Jace or Mila need right now is a younger sibling.

Chris doesn’t want to grow up, he clearly can’t emotionally deal with change and he seems to struggle to progress from one phase of life to the next. Having paused his teen emo stage until it’s dying breath he’s now trying to pause his younger adulthood! By adding all these children and keeping a bunch of babies and toddlers around him I think it allows him to feel frozen in time. It is beyond bizarre for a middle aged man who already has 5 children!!!

He’s not ready to move on and let his children grow up so every single member of his family must suffer!?? He is beyond selfish and his levels of immaturity are astounding. I think Sarah secretly wants another baby but she knows it’s not what’s best for any of the other children so she pretends she’s tracking ovulation to “avoid” a pregnancy… what utter bollocks!! Chris is so vocal about his desperation that it makes it easier for Sarah to put on a show about being unsure - there will be another baby because it always seems to be about Chris’s needs first amd foremost.

Chris, seriously, grow the f up!!!
Keeping his youth by keep having babies and toddlers around him? Who does that remind you of? Their biggest fan, Sue Radford.

Reactions: 18
They said they're waiting for her provisional to come back and then she'll be doing lessons.
I bet these lessons will be going out in the car with Creepy. They're not going to spend £40 - £60 on each lesson with a proper instructor, they can't afford it, and this will give Creepy another excuse to spend hours alone with her in the car... 🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 24
“We’ve sent off for her provisional. Actually is there a delay it seems to be taking ages”. Of course you have Sarah

Reactions: 19
This all makes sense. I think instead of saying I felt sorry for Sarah I ment it’s a shame from seeing her a happy and what seemed like a good mum to the person she has become. It’s a shame for her and a shame for the kids and I do blame Chris for what has happened. But I agree that Sarah has let this all happen
She was never a good mum. It was all an act for the camera, which has since slipped. She never bothered to get out of bed in the mornings to get the girls ready and take them to school- that was Chris' job. She then spent her days shopping with Jane who drove her about the place.
She filmed poor Isla on more than 1 occasion, breaking her heart, after being given into trouble. She ignored Esme completely and she spoke on camera about personal details of Isabelle and let her husband go into Isabelle's room when she was in bed and act inappropriately.
Sarah Ingham deserves everything that she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah is just as complicit as Chris. His victims reached out to her, she shamed them and blamed them. I'll always maintain she knew what he was doing.

In her Sarah says she basically claimed Issy had a boyfriend/girlfriend, without saying those exact words. The only place that child could possibly talk to any potential partner is online. That's alarming in its self considering what her stepfather is known to have done. She could potentially be talking/meeting up with anyone. She's extremely naive, not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, maybe that's a bit unfair better worded she's not street wise. I could easily see Issy getting knocked up and Sarah pretending to be pregnant and raising the kid as hers.

And as everyone else has said. It was lovely to see Isla so happy yesterday. It would have been nice if she could have had a real friend to have enjoyed those rides with, instead of her mother, but I think Isla probably out of all of them benefited most from one on one time. It's such a shame that most of the time it's portrayed that's she's an annoyance with the eyerolling from her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When Isla said they had bought loads of candy, Sarah said, yeah we have but not for the girls, it's for then it cut out onto something else. Obvious who she bought sweets for then, then back at the car, she bought isla and jace a jelly snake and Esme and Isla a brain licker for their Sleepover, meaning Isla is in Esmes room yet again. Then Sarah said I can't wait to get home to grab Jace and Milas faces to give them a squeeze. Then we wonder why Jace is forever grabbing at people's faces. I'm beginning to think that the reason Isla has all these sleepovers virtually every night is because Chris sleeps in Islas bed. We know he doesn't share a bed with Sarah, the only other bedrooms we see are the girls, so I reckon he sleeps in Islas room. They mentioned before on a vlog that Chris crept in Islas room and snuck into the space underneath her bed, well, we know it has a mattress under there, I think that's where Chris sleeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s this talk about another child? Is there information about that online?
Her latest video on her own channel.

We’ve been waiting 18 months for my daughters! But then she needed a medical. But that’s how long it’s taken, she only had her medical last week.

“We’ve sent off for her provisional. Actually is there a delay it seems to be taking ages”. Of course you have Sarah

Reactions: 5
Isla would be starting secondary school next September so would have now been applying for a place.
The deadline for secondary schools was 31st oct, so I’m guessing they didn’t apply for one

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They said they're waiting for her provisional to come back and then she'll be doing lessons.
Yeah, and George Clooney is picking me up for lunch and we are going to Pizza Express 😂😂 I’ll believe it when I see it.

• Haha
Never heard of that term but makes sense.

Remember Chris prefers not to wear a condom when he is cheating on Sarah. Confirmed by one girl we know he slept with and there is the alleged other son that I believe to be true.
And he alledgedly didn't use a condom with the latest girl to come forward either. She thought she'd had a chemical pregnancy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If its anything like our area she could be waiting months to even find a free instructor unless they have sorted one already

Reactions: 8
As much as I agree with everyone on here regarding Sarah having another baby, I will say it would probably be the best thing to happen to Jace especially if they had another boy.
Sarah would have two young ones a newborn and a young toddler and Jace wouldn’t be able to be as spoiled as he is it would be Isla take two but that’s just my opinion. Mila was immobile for a long time due to her hip problem and she was stationary where she was put, this wouldn’t be the case with a new baby.

Reactions: 4
Sarah admitted they aren’t vaccinated.think it’s the first time I’ve heard her admit it.
We tattlers knew this was the case the way they skulked around Italy eating outside cafes and taking the long way around so not to be challenged for proof of vaccination

• Haha
Sarah admitted they aren’t vaccinated.think it’s the first time I’ve heard her admit it.
We tattlers knew this was the case the way they skulked around Italy eating outside cafes and taking the long way around so not to be challenged for proof of vaccination
She said it in the summer on insta. Like we all hadnt worked it out 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why is Chris so desperate to keep breeding he pays no attention to the kids he has and surely they’ve figured out a baby isn’t going to revive their channel, they tried with the last two.

Out of the two of them he is the least thick (being generous here) yet he never does any homeschooling despite him being the cause of the kids having to be removed from school.

They’ve definitely been trying, Sarah loves being pregnant as she doesn’t have to lift a finger and can go baby shopping daily, he can’t stop touching her lately. Would snap his twisted little rat fingers if it came anywhere near me. He’s repulsive

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is Chris so desperate to keep breeding he pays no attention to the kids he has and surely they’ve figured out a baby isn’t going to revive their channel, they tried with the last two.

Out of the two of them he is the least thick (being generous here) yet he never does any homeschooling despite him being the cause of the kids having to be removed from school.

They’ve definitely been trying, Sarah loves being pregnant as she doesn’t have to lift a finger and can go baby shopping daily, he can’t stop touching her lately. Would snap his twisted little rat fingers if it came anywhere near me. He’s repulsive
I don’t think it’s about the channel, I think it’s to keep her, like Noel has done with Sue Bragford . Less likely to walk away from him the more he keeps getting her pregnant.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If Isabelle reads the comments like she has said on her insta then she must know about the allegations against Chris ! i wonder if Esme knows too ? I wonder what they think about it all.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.