The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing those bruises on her face is so upsetting šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. And why is she playing with Christmas baubles and electric lights?

She's literally pulled the top off one of the baubles. Instead of taking it off her, before she puts it in her mouth, Lazy has taken a photograph.
Look like new bruises on her face as well finger marks!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Iā€˜m really pleased Isla enjoyed her day out but she needs more than that. Sheā€˜s crying out to go back to school. If she went now sheā€™d at least have a friendship group to go with in September. Sheā€™s a bright girl who, if sheā€™d stayed in education, could have been going to Grammar school instead of being stuck in her bedroom ā€œlearningā€œ from worksheets that her crappy parents have downloaded for free, because theyā€™d rather spend their money in B&M

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Look like new bruises on her face as well finger marks!!
would not surprise me if Creepy was in charge for a whole day. Or had they GrannyLes over to babysit.

Creepy. you want Jace to have a brother or have an equal number of kids. What abot introducing them to their allegedly other brother. IF you have another kid you will have 6 kids + a stepdaugther

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Re: Isla
She seems to have a natural confidence in how she speaks and what she says. Definitely the most intelligent and well balanced of the lot of them. Guess sheā€™s had to find her own strength and at present has come out on top.
Her natural and energetic behavior in the day out vlog really showed her to be more mature than the older 2. Plus her hair had clearly been washed!
Surely she would thrive at school and with friends and could shake off any comments about her creepy family.

In contrast, Sarah looked maybe worse than weā€™ve seen - and yes, thatā€™s some stiff competition! She does herself no favors by leaving straggly hair untreated. She not only has no sense of style, but wears the ugliest, cheapest clothes she can find. That Primark long coat and cheap boots just do not work on a woman of her age and size. She did seem kind of awkward, even though she kept saying how much she was enjoying being alone with Isla.

The worry now is that they may try to push Isla into the pre-pubescent role to attract ā€˜otherā€™ viewers. I truly hope she retains her grounded natural intelligence and stands up for herself.

Itā€™s funny, but it seems like since she got her hair cut to how she wanted it, sheā€™s really come into herself. I hope she continues to thrive. And no, I canā€™t see any weight issues with her. Just the problems with her teeth - which yes, need addressing, as do all of them. Donā€™t children generally have dental check ups every 6 months?
I donā€™t think jace has ever has his looked at

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lazy says should do more q and a and Massive rants(just an idea from me to your Lazy) than christmas ideas. And wish those numbers were right Invideous. But you mess up the numbers on subscribers and videos on Sarah says..
Grrrr why can I not copy in picturesinstead of attach anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
do they know youtube has a feature where they can automatically upload videos to a schedule why are they always late!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps if she doesnā€™t want to or canā€™t control Jaces outbursts then it really would be beneficial to him to start school.

Reactions: 14
Re: Isla
She seems to have a natural confidence in how she speaks and what she says. Definitely the most intelligent and well balanced of the lot of them. Guess sheā€™s had to find her own strength and at present has come out on top.
Her natural and energetic behavior in the day out vlog really showed her to be more mature than the older 2. Plus her hair had clearly been washed!
Surely she would thrive at school and with friends and could shake off any comments about her creepy family.

In contrast, Sarah looked maybe worse than weā€™ve seen - and yes, thatā€™s some stiff competition! She does herself no favors by leaving straggly hair untreated. She not only has no sense of style, but wears the ugliest, cheapest clothes she can find. That Primark long coat and cheap boots just do not work on a woman of her age and size. She did seem kind of awkward, even though she kept saying how much she was enjoying being alone with Isla.

The worry now is that they may try to push Isla into the pre-pubescent role to attract ā€˜otherā€™ viewers. I truly hope she retains her grounded natural intelligence and stands up for herself.

Itā€™s funny, but it seems like since she got her hair cut to how she wanted it, sheā€™s really come into herself. I hope she continues to thrive. And no, I canā€™t see any weight issues with her. Just the problems with her teeth - which yes, need addressing, as do all of them. Donā€™t children generally have dental check ups every 6 months?
Yes in my opinion Isla has always been the brightest and most sensible in the family. I hope they send her back to school soon! Education is the best thing you can give your child and Isla for sure is craving a good education. It will be such a shame if her parents fail her and donā€™t send her to school šŸ„²

• Sad
The Ingham Family posted:
Christmas Came Early For Isabelle! *Opening Presents* (Surprise package in the mail!!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And he alledgedly didn't use a condom with the latest girl to come forward either. She thought she'd had a chemical pregnancy.
The whole ā€œshe needs to be exposedā€. Itā€™s disgusting. HE needs to be exposed not the vulnerable girl.

• Heart
How many vlogs have Lazy now complained she could not find the chocolate calender now. They did not want to do adventscalenders this year.
Also just like they only paint around stuff, the don't bother vacuum under things.

Reactions: 12
They're not even Christmas presents! They were birthday presents for Isabelle!
Sarah admits they've been in the house over a year and still not decorated the living room! She does say they have done quite a lot of other things though šŸ˜šŸ˜
Can't think what they've donešŸ¤”, other than decorate Jace Isla and Milas bedroom, the playroom and downstairs toilet? Oh yeah and doing up the van numerous times!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Christmas day will be good at there house, may as well just let Jace open everyones presents because he just couldnā€™t leave issy alone to open those two presents he needed to be told no and told to go and play.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.