The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone please direct me to the free amazon homeschooling resources id like to have a nosy
It’s Amazon study https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Study/b?ie=UTF8&node=26595897031
She’s clearly seen them mentioned on Facebook home ed groups as a few people have posted about them recently. I had a look to see if they would be any good for my home ed children but I didn’t think much of them, ok for practise on a specific area of learning but no substitute for decent organised resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 6
If they know what's best for the kids, I'd love to hear why filming Jace in hospital, distressed and in discomfort with cellulitis, and then uploading that footage to YouTube was the best course of action (for Jace not the bill payers obviously. We know why they think sick kids are best filmed) in that situation? One for the next juicy Q&A maybe...

Reactions: 34
Did Creepy say Lazy is still young enough to have another baby? So of course when she's too old, he'll be off finding a younger model to be his baby making machine.

If Isabelle is so busy with her private social life she won't be available for all these Christmas days out planned.

Why couldn't Creepy just bog off and leave her to do her own Q and A on her own channel without him piping up all the time?
If he wants to talk so badly, he should do his own Q and A on his own channel. Of course he won't as we all know what 99% of the questions will be.

Reactions: 32
Anyone watched this twit trying to sell Mila from Victoria's website and the dog that needs to be with the RSPCA.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Isabelle can't take a year out Lazy, I'll leave the gov guidelines here to what your child should be doing until the age of 18, especially one that has NO GCSEs because lets be honest a 9 in English...ENGLISH WHAT!? Language? Literature? Because just saying English and bot specifying is a pretty big red flag.

Attachments

Reactions: 35
What the actual duck! This person can't be serious, surely... 😲

1669094472421.png

Also she's finally admitted it!!

1669094704784.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Really grinds my gears listening to Chris laugh at the thought is Isabelle getting her own license and car. He HATES the thought of her having independence and hearing that Chris and Izzy go for drives to just listen to music, she knows things, I bet he confided in her at times.

Reactions: 24
Exactly! I wouldn't know a damn thing about these kids if their parents hadn't put them online. They choose to exploit every little aspect of their lives for money and likes, and then they get defensive when people notice lies, inconsistencies and neglect. Any negativity aimed at your family is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT on your shoulders, Sarah and Chris Ingham. You could, at any time, completely remove them from social media, and choose to protect them, but you damn well know that this is the only way you can earn money. You choose money over their wellbeing, and blame others for the attacks. I have zero sympathy.

Related: my kid has been really sick over the last couple of days. High fever, puking etc. He was so sad last night, and we curled up in my bed, under blankets, with our dogs snuggling up to him, and watched a movie until he fell asleep. There was a moment there, in between the worrying about him, and knowing that this is a REALLY bad week for me to inevitably catch it as well, that i thought to myself, there are people out there who would have a video camera in his face, and then put it on their "family channel" for a bunch of strangers to watch. I'm sorry (not sorry), but i will never think it is ok to use children to make content for financial gain.

I would kind of like to move back into my parents' house, only i could go back to living the life i had when i was 16. I need someone to cook all of my meals and iron my clothes 😄 this adult life is bs sometimes.
They can`t be doing much else if they`ve time to film themselves everyday.I`ve been with my mum the last few months ,as she recovers from a particularly tough (and sudden) admission to hospital.I am now gradually taking a day here and there ,to go home and do things there i`ve not done in ages.I have a disability which causes me constant and chronic pain ,and i swear i`ve done more these past few months (and continue to do) ,than Sarah could even imagine doing.Yesterday i gutted my kitchen ,sorted scrubbed etc .I was so seized up i could barely move! LOL ,then i came back to my mums to find the dishwasher was acting up ,and started over again!!:):) When i read your post i thought back to when my husband was alive and we had a particularly rough time when our 3 youngest were ill.They all got chicken pox ,followed by stomach flu and they all slept in our bed (hubby was working so took one of theirs).I had very little sleep and was worried ,but ,like you ,they were all tucked up in our bed whilst i read to them ,cleaned up after them ,and generally did whatever made them most comfortable. No way could it have even entered my head to wake them ,push a camera in their faces and FILM their discomfort!! (oh and Sarah ,if you`re reading ,i don`t know what was so different about revealing Jaces` bedding on camera ,after all ,you`ve bl**dy well not held back any other time!!) So ,not showing how he felt getting new things in his bedroom was more traumatic (??) than when he was so sick/had that awful infection in his eye and spent days in the hospital? That child has known nothing else since he was born! Again ,when does a mother have time to stop and faff about with a camera?!When mine were small i never stopped.I can`t imagine sitting on my sofa waffling away to Lord knows who ,and as for shopping practically every day ,your life is a piece of cake ,but yet i`d not have changed it for mine (with all the stress we went through) for all the tea in China.I hope in years to come ,when your children have realised just how imperfect and strange their childhoods were ,that you`ll feel it was worth what you took from them.Oh ,and ,as i`m always saying ,aren`t we lucky we have so many memories when we didn`t have the time to film every second of our childrens` lives ? How DID we manage?🤷‍♀️

Exactly! I wouldn't know a damn thing about these kids if their parents hadn't put them online. They choose to exploit every little aspect of their lives for money and likes, and then they get defensive when people notice lies, inconsistencies and neglect. Any negativity aimed at your family is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT on your shoulders, Sarah and Chris Ingham. You could, at any time, completely remove them from social media, and choose to protect them, but you damn well know that this is the only way you can earn money. You choose money over their wellbeing, and blame others for the attacks. I have zero sympathy.

Related: my kid has been really sick over the last couple of days. High fever, puking etc. He was so sad last night, and we curled up in my bed, under blankets, with our dogs snuggling up to him, and watched a movie until he fell asleep. There was a moment there, in between the worrying about him, and knowing that this is a REALLY bad week for me to inevitably catch it as well, that i thought to myself, there are people out there who would have a video camera in his face, and then put it on their "family channel" for a bunch of strangers to watch. I'm sorry (not sorry), but i will never think it is ok to use children to make content for financial gain.

I would kind of like to move back into my parents' house, only i could go back to living the life i had when i was 16. I need someone to cook all of my meals and iron my clothes 😄 this adult life is bs sometimes.
@StrangeAsAngels ,sorry i meant to add that i hope your little one is well on the road to recovery now.I remember what a worry it was.Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet if they were to get paid for having the covid jab they'd be straight in the queue. Sarah used to do medical trials for money

Reactions: 35
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry havent watched, but seeing the comments about Chris and Izzy going for drives in the car to listen to music. What the actual duck?
That's what I used to do at her age with my boyfriend. Why the hell is this happening with her step dad (or even he was her bio dad!) ?! Major red flags here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Sorry havent watched, but seeing the comments about Chris and Izzy going for drives in the car to listen to music. What the actual duck?
That's what I used to do at her age with my boyfriend. Why the hell is this happening with her step dad (or even he was her bio dad!) ?! Major red flags here.
He's grooming her, has been for God knows how long and her mother knows. Disgusting human beings.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I genuinely don’t understand why Sarah didn’t leave when all of the truth came out about Chris. (I know she says it’s not true, but I reckon she knows it is.) Surely she would’ve grown her audience as people would’ve respected her more for walking away from a disgusting human like that? I would’ve probably supported her if she had left him! I’m surprised she didn’t think about it as a ‘business move’.

I know for a fact, despite how long I’d been with them previously, that I couldn’t stay with somebody who had been accused of what he has, especially with 5 children. Rotten. Absolutely rotten.

Reactions: 26
With the amount of travelling they do these kids alway seem super excited to leave the house almost hyperactive at the sight of the outside world 🙄 also all those books so close to Christmas

Reactions: 12
Looked at that Amazon Study she uses. More little subsidiaries to learning. Just like BBC Bitesize and the likes are. They are to be used to anchor the learning already done, not to be used as sole learning tools. Seems like the kids "education" consists of being shoved in front of a computer on Bitesize (we've already seen Isabelle copying Bitesize word for word in the past) or given a few worksheets to complete. That's not learning. They won't retain that information and Isabelle certainly wouldn't have got any GCSE's with that method.

When does Jace mingle with people his own age? His behaviour clearly shows he doesn't as do their vlogs.

She went on and on about ignoring negative comments, yet spends her life defensively replying to anyone that isn't licking her arse. Reminds me of old school Ingham Family twitter (before they removed their account after Chris was outted as a perv) when they'd kick off at everyone. Quite funny really. Bless big Saz getting all worked up because she's a tit parent.

Definitely just going to reiterate that....

🚩🚩🚩 Chris and Isabelle going on drives alone together to "listen to music" 🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I genuinely don’t understand why Sarah didn’t leave when all of the truth came out about Chris. (I know she says it’s not true, but I reckon she knows it is.) Surely she would’ve grown her audience as people would’ve respected her more for walking away from a disgusting human like that? I would’ve probably supported her if she had left him! I’m surprised she didn’t think about it as a ‘business move’.

I know for a fact, despite how long I’d been with them previously, that I couldn’t stay with somebody who had been accused of what he has, especially with 5 children. Rotten. Absolutely rotten.
It’s all about the money.

Legally issy cannot take a year out. Under 18 it’s education or an apprenticeship. Ffs this family boil my brain 😡
They believe they can do whatever they want (except for travel to the US, ‘because they’re not jabbed & won’t be doing so’) 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.