The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im skipping but in one part shes saying isabelles out all the time with her friends, then when talking about her getting a car its "i cant wait to get her out of her bedroom"

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Im skipping but in one part shes saying isabelles out all the time with her friends, then when talking about her getting a car its "i cant wait to get her out of her bedroom"
Lazy is a very confused woman. Full of contradictions. But I guess that’s what happens when you’re a liar 🤥

Reactions: 35
Sarah basically just admitted that Isabelle doesn't have the 5 GCSE's that some colleges require for certain courses. You wouldn't waste your time resitting exams if you'd already got the required grades. Just summarised what we all knew.

Chris being described as a touchy person was a highlight. Sarah, we've known that for years.

A year in America when the restrictions are lifted... Is that how long you think he'll get behind bars for grooming a minor?

She said that Isabelle is always out with her friends. Lies. But also seemed to insinuate, without actually saying it, that there may be a relationship (be it male or female). "It's not my place to say". No, it's not Sarah.

Huge red flag is Isabelle wanting Chris to take her out in the car for a drive to listen to music... That would be a no. Hell no... With his past! Grim.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
There’s no way on this earth that Isabelle sat 5 GCSEs and got a 9 in English. English what? Language or Literature? This is the girl who can‘t remember she’s read a book, there’s no way she’s analysing texts. She is going to have one hell of a shock when she goes to college to do A levels.

So Lazy is tracking her ovulation to “prevent” pregnancy, allegedly. There will definitely be a new baby Ingham before next Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Isabelle is always out she has a great social life

I can’t wait for Isabelle to drive and get out of her room

Isabelle isn’t ready for the world yet

Confused, which one is it? Full of tit the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Isabelle wants to do 4 college courses, is that even possible in one go? I know sixth form you can (or could many year ago when i went) take a few. College seemed to be one thing as its a full time taks! No way could i have done more then one subject when i went, the time table wouldnt have allowed it

So she did the 5 gcses for college, is re taking 3 due to the grade... but is doing 2 she doesnt need to do?

Reactions: 11
It's not like they can even use the excuse of social media for Isabelle. She hasn't uploaded on her own channel in 10 months. Low number of followers on Instagram (the majority being unused "fan accounts" made by Chris himself probably). No Tik Tok following. No brand deals. No future prospects.

Whilst I don't agree with anyone exploiting their kids, it's difficult not to compare her to the likes of Kaci Jay and Mia Fizz. Both have large social media followings and post frequently to YouTube. Both get collaborations. Both get invited to events. Both have future prospects (even if it is in the social media world).

At one point Isabelle is going to need to pull her finger out and really consider her future. Being locked away in the Pylon Palace with no friends, no education and an extra in a failing family channel can only last so long.
Haven’t read the rest of the comments on this thread yet but why are people comparing Izzy to Mia fizz and kaci? Kaci is a bloody spoiled brat yes she’s got more confidence than izzy and a driving liscence but being a brat her age isn’t setting her up for the real world. Yes Mia has more followers than izzy but is certainly not in the real world or in a better position than izzy. Sorry I’m on this thread because I’m not a fan of the inghams but fizz family and dvg are no better and by no means the amount of followers make them better either. And I think in this case izzy has more dignity than both girls

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So Lazy is tracking her ovulation to “prevent” pregnancy, allegedly. There will definitely be a new baby Ingham before next Christmas.
She can't keep track of her lies let alone her ovulation, suppose atleast there's apps for that. Maybe Lazy could create a lie app.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having watched that farce of a Q and A. Heres my thoughts. Sarah if you think where trolls why the hell do you continue to read here and find the need to attempt to prove us wrong.

1. If you dont want to feel mum guilt its clear as day ISLA wants to go back to school, look at yesterday's vlog. Shes just terrified of you and chris because she probably feels like shes letting the family down. She wants to go back read between the poor girls lines. Ask her if shed like to go back in September when isabelle goes to 'college'.

2. Its all-complete bull tit that you're providing them with a standard of home schooling they dont even have a laptop each or any learning device to even have tutor lessons for 3 girls. If isabelle wants to take Alevels then shes going to have to up her schedule because if your changing your bedroom around its clear your board like isabelle is doing. We see their bedrooms on vlogs/instagram and such there is no way in hell any learning is going off in those bedrooms because there's no learning station filled with notebooks pens ect or even a laptop. we know you share one between the family and chris probably has it to upload the vlog.

3. Your travelling is a joke. You don't enter museums, you dont do tourist attractions you just tick of a country and say you visited. Your kids dont want to be stuck in a van and you can tell the difference when they were on previous holiday prior to 'van life' their excitement at going to the airport and having that two week break and such would mean more to them than this joke of trips you go on now.

4. Mum guilt and good mum. To be a good mum you meet your child's basic needs your children are wearing shoes that clearly don't fit, you brag off about money and the amount chris spends on that stupid van your children should have good quality clothes. Dont even get me started on their bedrooms they remind me of when we first moved into our house with the magnolia walls and no personality.

5. About christmas. Dont make out that you dont buy for sake of buying because ISLA asked for an ipad last year and was the only child out of your 5 whom didn't get their wish its clear you just buy tat for sake of sometimes. You can brag all you want but im sure those people who plan their christmas and budget actually get their children gifts that mean more to them than anything you buy.

6. In terms of having another child. You dont even properly look after mila she has 'bruises'. Jace doesn't know how to share and has no social manors.

7. Heres a piece of advice rather than do the q and a to have a go at us on here why not take some advice. Why not plan a year where you dont go in the van sell it off, sell the caravan off. Plan 4/5 holiday and maybe some long weekends away going into tourist attractions and see if you miss the van or see whether your girls actually prefer that to being swamped in a van which im guessing 3 teenish girls would prefer the space. Why not do a girls christmas trip to london to the theatre or even better look at your local theatre in sheffield becuase shows tour there. Les Miserable is a leeds in december. Why not spend your money on actually getting the house up to standard and a home, make investments into yourselves and your kids by providing them with a cosy nice home without any issues, and allow them to paint, decorate, fitted/pax wardrobes.

instead of trying to keep your children young allow them to spread their wings a little, why not take jace and mila to swim lessons. Or doncaster dome ice skating. You need to reevaluate your lives because this 'best life' is a load of tosh. People would respect you for putting your children first and its not to prove trolls wrong we all change and our needs develop so we have to re evaluate things. Im sure the girls especially would love a mum and girls spa day theres plenty more you can do without the tin can which lets be honest if you cared you wouldnt even risk your 5 children being in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Chris "our lifestyles perfect for another baby"
Sarah "why, because were home all the time"

Earlier she was saying they want to travel america for a year and have big travel plans starting in january!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Saw this earlier. Sarah, you've chosen to stay married to a predator. Wind your neck in.

'We can change how our mates talk to women'

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 20.14.07.png
Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 21.33.23.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Isabelle wants to do 4 college courses, is that even possible in one go? I know sixth form you can (or could many year ago when i went) take a few. College seemed to be one thing as its a full time taks! No way could i have done more then one subject when i went, the time table wouldnt have allowed it

So she did the 5 gcses for college, is re taking 3 due to the grade... but is doing 2 she doesnt need to do?
it sounds like shes wanting to do Alevels in which you take 3/4 courses. I had to take chemistry biology maths in order to do medicine so it sound to me like she wants to do that but shes in for a huge shock cz its like 9-5 5 days a week for 2 years. you do 3/4 lessons per subject per week plus home studying and homework for all subjects.

Reactions: 9

My daughter’s school will only allow you to do 4 alevels if your grades are high, usually they only recommend doing 3 and a optional epq. Also aren’t college courses like one specific course with gcse retakes, I don’t know any of my daughter’s friends doing more than one college course unless they go to a sixth form college. That woman talks so much tit surprised her toilet isn’t blocked.

Reactions: 14
Creepy was hovering like a bluebottle around tit (not saying Lazy is tit).
Don't you trust your wife to rant on her own Christopher?
Please get a vasectomy. As much as you are blessed with beautiful, healthy children, you can't look after the ones you have. Your wife is also not in the best of health and seeing that prenatal care isn't really a priority with you lot, it will be very unfair to a baby.
Also, there is a reason not many people do the incredible hard work of daily vlogging. They prefer their children to live life. They value their privacy and respect them.
They don't use their children because they are too bone idle to earn a living without exploiting them to strangers on the Internet.

• Heart

I wonder if she’s having to take 2 more to take her through an additional year as being considered still in ‘full time’ education? Resits wouldn’t get her through a school year, they are usually done alongside your college/sixth form subjects. I’d expect it’s is for child benefit purposes knowing those two as they wouldn’t get anything for Jace & Mila.

Another funny story was the RV. He tried claiming they had bought one & was getting work done on it to decide whether to keep it (or at least I think that’s what he was saying whittering on in the background), Lazy said they have decided against it now and then he says something about a deposit being placed on it. No chance that wouldn’t have been vlogged if they’d committed to buying one!

I can’t believe Sarah told everyone that Isabelle was going off to a big concert either, just a week ago she was moaning about her safety against weirdos! Chris in the background when she was talking about Izzy going off and having a life as well acting like the concerned father. The reality is far from that though - you can tell from his voice in the background, he hates the very idea that Izzy would have any freedom to do what she wants and go where she wants with who she wants. She will eventually meet same age boys and girls & won’t have that same hold over her he has - it’s quite concerning really the way he was going on 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Calm down tattlers
Izzy going to college 🤣🤣🤣 please
Izzy going to drive 🤣🤣🤣 Evan funnier

Izzy has siblings to tend too

The end.

Reactions: 24
Earlier she was saying they want to travel america for a year and have big travel plans starting in january!
You get 90 days to stay as a tourist from the UK, then you have to apply for a visa or leave the country. They know this. "Well we wanted to go for a year, but we don't want to deal with all of the immigration issues, so we're not going at all."

How about staying home and letting your kids have a life?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.