The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reading comments latest Sarah says
so many ifam saying you should adopt you can choose age gender/you can take tablets to lactate
They have absolutely no idea what the adoption journey is.
For a start social media is searched and just take a look at what comes up
i am a bio parent of 4 /adopted parent of 3 /former foster carer of many 3 of them in their 20s still living with me.😀

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m not knocking anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated either, It’s entirely an individual choice, whether you trust Covid or the vaccine. My best friend died of Covid before vaccines were available, so you can guess which side I’m on.
However, I remember back at the beginning of the pandemic, there was a vlog where Creepstofire was sat in the garden, claiming to he very anxious, stating he didn’t feel safe going out, his parents were vulnerable etc, and he wouldn’t feel safe until a vaccine was found.
Wonder which one of them decided ‘they’ weren’t getting ‘jabbed’.
I would imagine that’s the 'excuse' as creepy probably can’t get a visa

Reactions: 15
I’m reading comments latest Sarah says
so many ifam saying you should adopt you can choose age gender/you can take tablets to lactate
They have absolutely no idea what the adoption journey is.
For a start social media is searched and just take a look at what comes up
i am a bio parent of 4 /adopted parent of 3 /former foster carer of many 3 of them in their 20s still living with me.😀

The Comments that I see from Ifam are just insane in general.

Some Ifam Clearly consider themselves personal experts of The Ingham Family and answers questions sent to them on their behalf even though they have no experience or idea how to.

Some Generally have learning disability’s and other disability’s that do stop them comprehending how bad Chris and Sarah are and what they have done. So stick up for them.

Many are just young and uneducated and not taught to see what we see in the Ingham family.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Actually laughing out loud at the idea of them attempting to adopt a child.

Isla probably wants to go to school but gets guilted by her dad and maybe even Esme saying it would stop them from being able to travel etc. i think Sarah probably knows they would be better in school.

Reactions: 26
Lazy is so into reusable nappies, wipes and sanitary products but will probably be bribed by a shiny new pram, changing bag and a million more clothes to have another baby.
Surely an advantage of having children fairly close together means you don't need to buy new baby equipment as you still have it.

Creepy wants Mila to have a sister to do girly things together. What if neither if them want to be 'girly', they don't have to be girly, even if Lazy throws hundreds of dolls and granny's curtains style clothes at them. Even if someone wants to do girly things they don't have to have a sister they can have friends.
Same with having a boy for Jace, just let him have some friends.

They keep mentioning neighbourhood friends/playdates, as soon as someone local comes on here and tells us what people really think of them, that will stop.

Reactions: 21
Lazy is so into reusable nappies, wipes and sanitary products but will probably be bribed by a shiny new pram, changing bag and a million more clothes to have another baby.
Surely an advantage of having children fairly close together means you don't need to buy new baby equipment as you still have it.

Creepy wants Mila to have a sister to do girly things together. What if neither if them want to be 'girly', they don't have to be girly, even if Lazy throws hundreds of dolls and granny's curtains style clothes at them. Even if someone wants to do girly things they don't have to have a sister they can have friends.
Same with having a boy for Jace, just let him have some friends.

They keep mentioning neighbourhood friends/playdates, as soon as someone local comes on here and tells us what people really think of them, that will stop.
She’s not using anything reusable, apart from her children for content. She’s so full of BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The reasons Chris wants another baby were just pathetic, he was just saying any old crap to get her on side.

Why can’t Mila and Jace grow up together? Why do you need the same genders to do so?

Don’t like odd numbers? Get a grip!

He wants Jace and Mila to have a play mate….enroll them in preschool/nursery then!

When he said he loves the stage Mila is at now and he’s not ready for that to go, honestly looked like Sarah wanted to just burst out and cry in my opinion. She’s not interested in the slightest in more children and she’s a fool we know but even more if she lets him get his way with this as well. Don’t know why she’s so stupid/scared to stand up to him! Just the vibe I get.

Reactions: 24
She’s not using anything reusable, apart from her children for content. She’s so full of BS.
I agree.she puts the fancy reusable over throways.
as for reusable sanitary towels what would she do with those in the TINCAN.
if she is using reusable they get thrown away each time

Reactions: 14
If they wanted Jace to go to school then theyd have been looking around schools now. The closing date for Yr R is January.

Reactions: 18
I agree.she puts the fancy reusable over throways.
as for reusable sanitary towels what would she do with those in the TINCAN.
if she is using reusable they get thrown away each time
There’s work & inconvenience involved with the reusable products she talks of, she’s far too Lazy for that.

Reactions: 12
I just honestly dont understand this family. Theyre struggling financially and its clear to see with the other channels being resurrected. Heres a thought sarah seen as you said it was your job and your channel. You made it 'big' because people could relate. they dont want to watch van travel if they did they wouldnt be watching you. Put your foot down and have no more children 5 is enough. Honestly get back to what you were its clear the girls dont want the van trips, its clear mila loves being home, its clear jace loves being home with his playroom. You can travel like most people do and if chris doesnt want to put the familys needs above his own kick him out (personally think he should have gone yonks ago with his trouble).

Reactions: 20
Also concerning how Sarah admits to replying to comments on Isabelle’s Instagram.
Those kids thought it was Isabelle who was responding. How many sent DMs?
Turning into her husband there. Creepy as hell.
Then she says they don’t read/respond to hate.
It’s funny that because they were on every platform they could in fake accounts and so were their family and friends.
Granny j was having a ball if of a time, I swear she actually loved it all.
It’s actually sad listening to Sarah lie to herself and cover those cracks of doubt.
She knows deep down those kids are missing out and being held back. She knows because she and Chris spoke about the things they got up to as teens. You experience highs and lows and learn stuff about yourself and the world you just cannot when you are with mum and dad all the time.
Isabelle has nothing to say, I feel awful saying it but I cringe sometimes when she speaks because she is so awkward. She was never like that it’s like a lights gone out.
Sarah admitted she has to push her to do things and she was thinking of not going to the upcoming concert. It’s sad. I actually think she is a healthy weight at the moment as long as she doesn’t lose more. But she just doesn’t look happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure lazy mentioned a comment before about Esme been on her period 🤔

It's too late for all 3 older kids to go back to school for one they would be constantly bullied and two lazy and creepy cannot risk secrets been spilt and three they can constantly travel.

The younger 2 can get away with if the quit YouTube however that won't happen creepy can't get a job and lazy is too lazy. Also non of them will do the school run.

The kids can't have friends as then they will get an Identity and they can't have that when they need money from vlogging.

God forbid Izzy having a life lazy needs help with the other kids and creepy wants her for himself.

Izzy cant have a boy/girlfriend nobody will be good enough unless they're rich.and creepy would be jealous.

They're scared of nursery with Jace it's gone too far they have messed him up and can't stop it and won't for an easy life Evan tho it's not easier 🙄

creepy and Izzy driving listening to music? Wtf!!!

let you're bleeping kids grow up you pair of morons.

OF course the ifam thinks it's normal they are vunrable, most prob can't go out unsupervised themselves but for good reason.

Reactions: 20
This has to be the ugliest coat of all time
She looks like Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo from South Park.

When's the creepy one doing his individual days out with his biological kids? Or is it just Isabelle that gets special one on one time with him? 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have 2 children. A boy age 16 and a girl aged 14. We've always done individual days out with both of them as well as days out as a family. I've often taken my son somewhere for the day while my husband takes my daughter. It's obviously getting much harder now that they're older but we never see Chris doing anything with the children alone. He's such a fanny!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.