The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also good luck to issy if she wants to do alevels, she’d need at least a grade 5 or 6 in each subject here in my area to be accepted onto a course. Also the workload for 3 subjects is a lot and even now my daughter has hardly any free time to herself because she is snowed under with essays and revision. That girl will get a rude awakening.

Reactions: 14
I think Chris is being an hole pressing for another baby. I watched the q&a, I actually think she doesn’t want anymore, and he’s not listening, talks over her, won’t listen to her reasons, admitting he’s going to keep on til she gives in. Selfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I can't be 100% on this but given now lazys age (not that old) however after 35 eggs go downhill and given her health issues and specially her now weight and throw in the breast feeding and co sleeping ... I can't see conceiving been easy 🤷 I hope I'm right

Reactions: 22
I think Chris is being an hole pressing for another baby. I watched the q&a, I actually think she doesn’t want anymore, and he’s not listening, talks over her, won’t listen to her reasons, admitting he’s going to keep on til she gives in. Selfish.
Very selfish of him. Even when he was describing it, it was all about him. No regard for what Sarah would have to go through again. It's not like he's an active father anyway. He doesn't do anything with the kids (except flirt with Isabelle).

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Sarah basically just admitted that Isabelle doesn't have the 5 GCSE's that some colleges require for certain courses. You wouldn't waste your time resitting exams if you'd already got the required grades. Just summarised what we all knew.
And college entry requirements aren't even set in stone. Plenty of students are admitted having missed the entry requirements. It's not unheard of for home-schooled kids (or kids who've moved to the UK from overseas) to go onto college without any GCSEs. They'll just be assessed by the college to prove that they're up to GCSE standard. If she'd achieved a top grade in English, Isabelle would be a prime candidate to be admitted without having met the requirements because she's obviously capable of level 3 study.

Reactions: 12
Apologies for misunderstanding re the course! She’s not going to get in only doing two GCSEs with this year. The college will be expecting her to show some kind of work experience (NOT tat and me, or ‘vlogging’ but actual work and not travel) during this year and they won’t get child benefit for her doing just two either, other students do two on top of other courses vocational/gcse. Given what Sarah has said she wants to do she’d need to be doing subjects like science with practicals which she isn’t doing.

Reactions: 10
Very selfish of him. Even when he was describing it, it was all about him. No regard for what Sarah would have to go through again. It's not like he's an active father anyway. He doesn't do anything with the kids (except flirt with Isabelle).
It’s bizarre him wanting more children when he does nothing with the ones he already has. I guess a baby means easy content.

Reactions: 38
they’d report jace and milia to social on their first settle visit… i hope the young girls working at the nursery feel safe (if it does happen)
2CC569D8-2CDA-4901-8E30-961FCEBFA064.jpeg

Reactions: 15
they’d report jace and milia to social on their first settle visit… i hope the young girls working at the nursery feel safe (if it does happen) View attachment 1750187
I don’t think they would Jace, they would blag the state of his hair etc to the teachers. Mila might be more difficult as it’s bruising.

I don’t think they’d consider sending any of them to school to be honest, sounds like Isla wants to so much and maybe just needs that push, but Chris is probably talking them out of it.

Reactions: 12
The government requires that if a student continues with education without passing english and math gcse they have to re do it, meaning attending further lessons along side the current lessons. Btecs are a lot easier to get onto because its about the coursework and alevels are exam based

I cannot see izzy going to do either, she will become a recluse and stay at home forever at this rate

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Are We Having Another Baby?! My Juiciest Q&A Ever! (Over 1 Hour Of Your Questions!) | Sarah Says Screeches

Now as many of you know, I don't normally do a rundown of Sarah Screeches vlogs but I will make an exceptions today for this Q&L (question and lie) special so you don't have to sacrifice your eardrums.

Lazy has been struggling with her teen Christmas present recommendations, as not everyone likes records like Isabelle, so that will be next week.

Something vlogging has taught you?

People close to Lazy and new friends comment on how ugly and nasty the world can be. Lazy was ignorant to these things. The world has changed in the past 10 years and there are so many bitter and negative people who want to dedicate their lives to making people feel bad. She never knew these people existed. Kind of ironic when she herself is one of those people. New friends in the neighbourhood didn’t know hate existed.

Will there be another meet and greet?
They would love to do more but it’s not easy to organise with security and safety. There is a Mila doll meet and greet planned for March. Undeclared ad of the Mila doll. The vlog where they bought Esme her first Mary Shittle doll is a big moneymaker at this time of year. They don’t choose how many ads are on each video, they just click a button to monetise. Money from YouTube is higher at Christmas so many Youtubers daily vlog. There are still a couple of Prinny teddies that Shittle found. Creepstopher shouts out that the meet and greet will be amazing. We should camp out in Shittle's cellar and crash the party.

Lazy tells us she is a slurper when it comes to drinking tea.

Are the girls hard to buy for this year?
No, but they take more thinking. They’re easier as they can tell Lazy what they’re interested in. She’s lucky because her kids are interested in more than just their phones. Esme is a very young 13 year old and it’s thanks to home schooling. She and Isla like to play with their dolls and Lazy loves that about them. Esme is into crafts, Isabelle is into reading, vinyls and clothes. Jace and Mila are easy. Isla is at the in between age where one day she wants to be classed as younger and the next she wants to be older like Esme and Isabelle. Lazy likes to save the older things until they’re older.

Have the girls ever expressed an interest in wanting to go back to school?
No. Isabelle has with college and wants to go. Lazy can 100% guarantee that Esme never wants to go back to school as she isn’t academic. Esme has to try hard to get a particular grade. They have just enrolled the girls into a new homeschool program. She was working on algebra the other day. Lazy has to ask Creepstopher to remind her of what it is called. Esme’s classes are all at year 9 level. Lazy knows she wouldn’t do as well at school as she struggled when she was at school with confidence. Esme has a meltdown if asked whether she wants to go back to school. Lazy is struggling to look at the camera.

Lazy isn’t sure about Isla. She has mum guilt about school and other stupid things when she’s at a low moment. Isla has always said she will maybe return to school one day but not right now. Translation: I don't know and don't care enough to ask her.

Jace has never asked to go to school as he doesn’t know it’s a thing. Lazy doesn’t know what the place they live in is called because it’s not a town or village. Creepstopher tells her it’s a hamlet but Lazy feels weird saying it. Jace has friends who go to school. Because they’re a close family and Jace is a lockdown baby, Lazy doesn’t know how he would cope with school. They haven’t made a final decision about his schooling. More like they haven't successfully brainwashed him into not going.

What made her change to reusable products?
She was scared at first. With Mila she was determined to do it. She has five children and wondered if they were being environmentally friendly enough to help the planet. Reusable sanitary products are more comfortable. Lazy confirms Esme hasn’t started her period yet. She uses reusable baby and makeup wipes.

When are they going back to America?
They can’t go back right now due to health restrictions for travel. It’s one place Lazy is desperate to get back to. Their friends have been begging them to go and visit them for four years. They will go as soon as they can and want to take Jace to Florida. The girls are desperate to go back. Creepstopher is desperate to do Route 66 and Isabelle wants to return to New York. They will spend a year travelling around America as soon as they’re able to.

Do you feel filming has a negative affect on the children’s mental health?
No because if you look at the vlogs it’s 90% of the time Lazy filming herself. She takes charge of the channel because it was her who set up the channel. It’s her job to film every day. The kids don’t take responsibility for the vlogs. If they don’t want to be in the vlogs they don’t film them but 99% of the time they do want to. So they want to be filmed when they're sick or upset? What about all those times you film Jace and Mila when they are unwell and cannot consent. You have no qualms about filming other people without their consent. Vlogging has given the children confidence. Only they really know their children so it’s difficult when people give opinions on things that are so far from the truth. They have never asked the girls to film a skit or a challenge so they have something to upload. Wow she has a very short memory for someone who "vlogs for the memories". The girls love watching the memories back.

If vlogging started to have a negative effect on their mental health she would stop it. Isabelle went through two years of receiving messages - which she didn’t see as Lazy stopped her going in them - saying how fat she was and how much weight she’d gained. It happened for a year and a half after Jace was born and it started to affect her. She asked Lazy to take control of her comments section on Instagram. They do deal with things behind the camera but don’t vlog about it.

How do they block out negative comments about the family?

They just don’t look for them. Never ever ever look for anything that is negative about you. You can be the strongest person and things will still affect you. There are times when Lazy can go into her inbox, read 10 negative comments, read one that says she’s a tit mum and then she just deletes and blocks it. Not before putting it on her Instagram Story though. The ones that affect her the most are lies or assumptions as she was brought up to stick up for herself. She knows she’s a good mum. The girls get a better education at home as they’re more comfortable and take more in. People are ignorant and don’t understand homeschooling. Isabelle is out all the time with friends. She has exciting things going on in her personal life and has a good group of friends. Lazy you couldn't lie still in bed.

Vlogmas plans and are they getting a new intro?
The vlogmas intro has been a nightmare as they left it late. They cost £1000 to be made and take 6-8 weeks. They kept putting it off as they had so much on. They wanted to have their own touch on it. Nothing major has happened this year so they didn’t know what to include in it. They have an idea for vlogmas and have got something for December 1st.

They have an exciting December and it’s booked up with only a few days free. Lazy wanted it to be full of festive madness.

Did they spend Christmas at home before YouTube?
Yes. They have spent the last 7 of the past 10 years at home and have only spent 3 away from home. Lazy and Creepstopher went in the hot tub last night whilst Esme and Isabelle babysat. They had mulled wine, Creepstopher put the mugs In the dishwasher and it’s washed off the copper colour. Lazy never wanted Christmas away from home but Christmas at Forest Holidays is amazing. It’s would’ve cost over £3k this year for a week, Creepstopher tried to justify it but Lazy was tight. She didn’t feel people would appreciate it, not that they do it for other people. Creepstopher is gutted and is about living in the moment. They’re not at home for the whole of December.

As Isabelle is getting older, how does Lazy feel about the impending nights out and girls holidays?
She can’t wait. Everyone assumes an overprotective mum but that’s Creepstopher, who has been struggling with the things Isabelle has been out doing recently. He is constantly worried and wants to know where she is all the time. It’s probably normal for a dad. Lazy cannot wait for Isabelle to get a group of fr… college friends and start going out more. Lazy was in nightclubs at 17. Creepstopher shouts out that he was doing stuff at 14 that he shouldn’t have been doing.

They have sent off for Isabelle’s provisional licence but it’s taking ages to come back. Creepstopher is nervous and doesn’t think she’s ready for the world. Lazy is ready for her to get a car and have her own freedom as Isabelle is a homegirl. Creepstopher does his sickening creepy laugh. Lazy is sure Isabelle will flip a switch and be out all the time. Isabelle is going to a concert with a friend next week but doesn’t want to go. Lazy told her she is going and will have the best time. She knows she’s just nervous.

Would they consider upgrading to bus life?

They bought a massive American RV a while back, vlogged it but decided against it. They still don’t know as there are a few issues with it. It’s as big as a bus and has a washing machine, dryer and electric fire in it. Creepstopher says they haven’t fully decided against it. They still have the deposit on it.

Homeschool resource question.

They get printouts for homeschooling from Twinkle and free resources on Amazon. BBC Bitesize and Oak Academy are amazing. They use free ones. You will see a massive change in your child with homeschooling.

Is Isabelle doing schoolwork or college work?
She’s working towards more GCSEs. She took 5 last year because that’s all she needed. She did amazing in 3 and outstanding in English with a grade 9. Lazy goes on about how amazing a grade 9 is which confirms for me that she is lying. Isabelle wants to upgrade in her last GCSE as she missed out a whole page of questions. She wants to do English, psychology, sociology and criminology at college. It’s typical for homeschoolers to only take 5 GCSEs so they can get into college. She wanted to take a gap year before college but Lazy and Creepstopher told her she had to do something. She is doing little bits of college work.

Does Jace still have a dummy?
No but they have them around the house as they’re desperate for Mila to take to them. Jace loves dummies but isn’t addicted.

Is there a particular present she wants for Christmas?
Creepstopher wants Lazy wrapped up in a bow and another baby. She wants a Tiffany necklace. Creepstopher bought her one for her 30th birthday and she still wears it. She would like the same one he got her then.

Plans for next year?
Hope to go to America. The big plans start early next year so keep your eyes peeled. Probably another yawnfest trip to London for the new year before they go again in May to try and gatecrash the coronation.

Why does Creepstopher touch her hair constantly recently?
He has always been a touchy person who likes to be very close. He always wants to be hugging and holding hands. He tickles Lazy’s legs and rubs her feet. Lazy likes it when he pulls her hair and he does it to soothe her to sleep. Oh please, I think I might puke.

Did she find out what triggered her cold sore?
No and she hasn’t had one for so long? Tiredness, stress and the sun triggers them. They’re debilitating. Orajel one touch helps. She gets 70% alcohol rubbing gel, rubs the cold sore with it and it goes within a day. That’s what she recommends but speak to your pharmacist first.

How do you help Isabelle with her mental health?
Talking. A lot of talking and giving one on one time for half an hour. Isabelle likes to go out for drives with Creepstopher to blast music. Isabelle is very open with Lazy and has no verbal boundaries because of how close they all are. Lazy knows intimate details about her. Isabelle knows she can go to Creepstopher and Lazy with an embarrassing story and they’ll listen without laughing, or heartbreaking news and they’ll all sit and cry. What heartbreaking news? She never does anything to get heartbreaking news. Oh my mistake, heartbreaking for them in Nannar running out of pension money or Katrina getting there first.

Mini rant about how hard daily vlogging is. No one knows how hard it is as so much goes on behind the scenes.

Would they have had Mila and Jace without YouTube?
No. They finished with Isla due to the cost of having chuldren. If Jace had been born in the old house he’d have had the box room and Isabelle would’ve been sharing with Esme and Isla.

When are they having another baby?
Lazy hates answering this question as eyes are burning into her face. Every single day for the past year, Creepstopher has asked for another baby. Lazy has never known a man to be as broody as him. Men crave babies but he has been searching for prams. He wakes Lazy up showing her changing bags he found the previous evening. She has never been as obsessed as him and it consumes his life. Because there is nothing else happening in his life.

Creepstopher wants another baby because an older three and a younger three would be frickin’ cute. He wants another playmate for Jace and Mila. A trio is perfect. He would love to try one last time for a boy. He wouldn’t want any more after this one. They can afford it and have the room. It would be magical to give Mila a sister because by the time she is old enough to interact with the older girls Isla will be 12. When Mila is 5, Isla will be 14. And still wanting to play with dolls at this rate. Her 15th birthday main present will be tickets to the LOL live tour. It would be win-win for Creepstopher. Lazy says that if the baby was a boy and Jace had a brother, he would still want a sister for Mila. He insists he wouldn’t as he likes even numbers. He loves the baby stage and the stage Mila is at is his favourite. Ugh, does that make anyone else feel very uneasy? Creepstopher says they’re financially stable (lol) and have the space for another child. This is the discussion they have daily. The age gap right now would be perfect. It’s a no brainier for Creepstopher and he wants to do it right now. Please don't - save it for Only Fans.

Lazy asks for no one to hate on Creepstopher. She laughs because he’s funny. It’s not that she doesn’t want to have another baby. If he could give her twins, and boy and a girl, she would be happy. She is the one who has to have sickness and try to hide it on the vlogs, go through labour, sleepless nights, breastfeeding. Creepstopher says he would be there to support her. The last three children have been the last. Lazy is tracking ovulation to avoid pregnancy. The sickness gets to her.

End of vlog
1669068138484.png
1669068146471.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Chris: “I was doing things at 14 I shouldn’t have”

Not much has changed, you were doing things at 34 you shouldn’t have too but here we are.

Sarah really looking forward to Isabelle having Frr… “College friends”. Whoops

I think it’s time to bring out the communal sick bucket with Chris talking about Sarah being tied up in a bow and a positive pregnancy test. Absolutely sick the way you talk about the children you already have and reduce them to numbers. What’s wrong Chris? The last commodities didn’t quite meet the criteria? Mila wasn’t quite the cash cow you’d been hoping for? Her hip problems were good enough for a quick buck but otherwise quite a pain in the arse for the both of you? Maybe the next one will be better, hey?

According to Sarah she enjoys a “tickle back” and always has throughout their relationship … that would be the same thing you did to your step child, right? 🤮

One thing Sarah’s noticed since YouTubing is that the world is bitter and ugly. Yes it is, made even uglier by your perverted gnome like husband, and even uglier still the way you set a hate campaign against Jess!

Also, apart from Sarah’s lips moving being a massive tell for her lying, she has an even bigger one when she’s “Sprouting” complete and utter absolute bollocks, is when she looks at Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are We Having Another Baby?! My Juiciest Q&A Ever! (Over 1 Hour Of Your Questions!) | Sarah Says Screeches

Now as many of you know, I don't normally do a rundown of Sarah Screeches vlogs but I will make an exceptions today for this Q&L (question and lie) special so you don't have to sacrifice your eardrums.

Lazy has been struggling with her teen Christmas present recommendations, as not everyone likes records like Isabelle, so that will be next week.

Something vlogging has taught you?

People close to Lazy and new friends comment on how ugly and nasty the world can be. Lazy was ignorant to these things. The world has changed in the past 10 years and there are so many bitter and negative people who want to dedicate their lives to making people feel bad. She never knew these people existed. Kind of ironic when she herself is one of those people. New friends in the neighbourhood didn’t know hate existed.

Will there be another meet and greet?
They would love to do more but it’s not easy to organise with security and safety. There is a Mila doll meet and greet planned for March. Undeclared ad of the Mila doll. The vlog where they bought Esme her first Mary Shittle doll is a big moneymaker at this time of year. They don’t choose how many ads are on each video, they just click a button to monetise. Money from YouTube is higher at Christmas so many Youtubers daily vlog. There are still a couple of Prinny teddies that Shittle found. Creepstopher shouts out that the meet and greet will be amazing. We should camp out in Shittle's cellar and crash the party.

Lazy tells us she is a slurper when it comes to drinking tea.

Are the girls hard to buy for this year?
No, but they take more thinking. They’re easier as they can tell Lazy what they’re interested in. She’s lucky because her kids are interested in more than just their phones. Esme is a very young 13 year old and it’s thanks to home schooling. She and Isla like to play with their dolls and Lazy loves that about them. Esme is into crafts, Isabelle is into reading, vinyls and clothes. Jace and Mila are easy. Isla is at the in between age where one day she wants to be classed as younger and the next she wants to be older like Esme and Isabelle. Lazy likes to save the older things until they’re older.

Have the girls ever expressed an interest in wanting to go back to school?
No. Isabelle has with college and wants to go. Lazy can 100% guarantee that Esme never wants to go back to school as she isn’t academic. Esme has to try hard to get a particular grade. They have just enrolled the girls into a new homeschool program. She was working on algebra the other day. Lazy has to ask Creepstopher to remind her of what it is called. Esme’s classes are all at year 9 level. Lazy knows she wouldn’t do as well at school as she struggled when she was at school with confidence. Esme has a meltdown if asked whether she wants to go back to school. Lazy is struggling to look at the camera.

Lazy isn’t sure about Isla. She has mum guilt about school and other stupid things when she’s at a low moment. Isla has always said she will maybe return to school one day but not right now. Translation: I don't know and don't care enough to ask her.

Jace has never asked to go to school as he doesn’t know it’s a thing. Lazy doesn’t know what the place they live in is called because it’s not a town or village. Creepstopher tells her it’s a hamlet but Lazy feels weird saying it. Jace has friends who go to school. Because they’re a close family and Jace is a lockdown baby, Lazy doesn’t know how he would cope with school. They haven’t made a final decision about his schooling. More like they haven't successfully brainwashed him into not going.

What made her change to reusable products?
She was scared at first. With Mila she was determined to do it. She has five children and wondered if they were being environmentally friendly enough to help the planet. Reusable sanitary products are more comfortable. Lazy confirms Esme hasn’t started her period yet. She uses reusable baby and makeup wipes.

When are they going back to America?
They can’t go back right now due to health restrictions for travel. It’s one place Lazy is desperate to get back to. Their friends have been begging them to go and visit them for four years. They will go as soon as they can and want to take Jace to Florida. The girls are desperate to go back. Creepstopher is desperate to do Route 66 and Isabelle wants to return to New York. They will spend a year travelling around America as soon as they’re able to.

Do you feel filming has a negative affect on the children’s mental health?
No because if you look at the vlogs it’s 90% of the time Lazy filming herself. She takes charge of the channel because it was her who set up the channel. It’s her job to film every day. The kids don’t take responsibility for the vlogs. If they don’t want to be in the vlogs they don’t film them but 99% of the time they do want to. So they want to be filmed when they're sick or upset? What about all those times you film Jace and Mila when they are unwell and cannot consent. You have no qualms about filming other people without their consent. Vlogging has given the children confidence. Only they really know their children so it’s difficult when people give opinions on things that are so far from the truth. They have never asked the girls to film a skit or a challenge so they have something to upload. Wow she has a very short memory for someone who "vlogs for the memories". The girls love watching the memories back.

If vlogging started to have a negative effect on their mental health she would stop it. Isabelle went through two years of receiving messages - which she didn’t see as Lazy stopped her going in them - saying how fat she was and how much weight she’d gained. It happened for a year and a half after Jace was born and it started to affect her. She asked Lazy to take control of her comments section on Instagram. They do deal with things behind the camera but don’t vlog about it.

How do they block out negative comments about the family?

They just don’t look for them. Never ever ever look for anything that is negative about you. You can be the strongest person and things will still affect you. There are times when Lazy can go into her inbox, read 10 negative comments, read one that says she’s a tit mum and then she just deletes and blocks it. Not before putting it on her Instagram Story though. The ones that affect her the most are lies or assumptions as she was brought up to stick up for herself. She knows she’s a good mum. The girls get a better education at home as they’re more comfortable and take more in. People are ignorant and don’t understand homeschooling. Isabelle is out all the time with friends. She has exciting things going on in her personal life and has a good group of friends. Lazy you couldn't lie still in bed.

Vlogmas plans and are they getting a new intro?
The vlogmas intro has been a nightmare as they left it late. They cost £1000 to be made and take 6-8 weeks. They kept putting it off as they had so much on. They wanted to have their own touch on it. Nothing major has happened this year so they didn’t know what to include in it. They have an idea for vlogmas and have got something for December 1st.

They have an exciting December and it’s booked up with only a few days free. Lazy wanted it to be full of festive madness.

Did they spend Christmas at home before YouTube?
Yes. They have spent the last 7 of the past 10 years at home and have only spent 3 away from home. Lazy and Creepstopher went in the hot tub last night whilst Esme and Isabelle babysat. They had mulled wine, Creepstopher put the mugs In the dishwasher and it’s washed off the copper colour. Lazy never wanted Christmas away from home but Christmas at Forest Holidays is amazing. It’s would’ve cost over £3k this year for a week, Creepstopher tried to justify it but Lazy was tight. She didn’t feel people would appreciate it, not that they do it for other people. Creepstopher is gutted and is about living in the moment. They’re not at home for the whole of December.

As Isabelle is getting older, how does Lazy feel about the impending nights out and girls holidays?
She can’t wait. Everyone assumes an overprotective mum but that’s Creepstopher, who has been struggling with the things Isabelle has been out doing recently. He is constantly worried and wants to know where she is all the time. It’s probably normal for a dad. Lazy cannot wait for Isabelle to get a group of fr… college friends and start going out more. Lazy was in nightclubs at 17. Creepstopher shouts out that he was doing stuff at 14 that he shouldn’t have been doing.

They have sent off for Isabelle’s provisional licence but it’s taking ages to come back. Creepstopher is nervous and doesn’t think she’s ready for the world. Lazy is ready for her to get a car and have her own freedom as Isabelle is a homegirl. Creepstopher does his sickening creepy laugh. Lazy is sure Isabelle will flip a switch and be out all the time. Isabelle is going to a concert with a friend next week but doesn’t want to go. Lazy told her she is going and will have the best time. She knows she’s just nervous.

Would they consider upgrading to bus life?

They bought a massive American RV a while back, vlogged it but decided against it. They still don’t know as there are a few issues with it. It’s as big as a bus and has a washing machine, dryer and electric fire in it. Creepstopher says they haven’t fully decided against it. They still have the deposit on it.

Homeschool resource question.

They get printouts for homeschooling from Twinkle and free resources on Amazon. BBC Bitesize and Oak Academy are amazing. They use free ones. You will see a massive change in your child with homeschooling.

Is Isabelle doing schoolwork or college work?
She’s working towards more GCSEs. She took 5 last year because that’s all she needed. She did amazing in 3 and outstanding in English with a grade 9. Lazy goes on about how amazing a grade 9 is which confirms for me that she is lying. Isabelle wants to upgrade in her last GCSE as she missed out a whole page of questions. She wants to do English, psychology, sociology and criminology at college. It’s typical for homeschoolers to only take 5 GCSEs so they can get into college. She wanted to take a gap year before college but Lazy and Creepstopher told her she had to do something. She is doing little bits of college work.

Does Jace still have a dummy?
No but they have them around the house as they’re desperate for Mila to take to them. Jace loves dummies but isn’t addicted.

Is there a particular present she wants for Christmas?
Creepstopher wants Lazy wrapped up in a bow and another baby. She wants a Tiffany necklace. Creepstopher bought her one for her 30th birthday and she still wears it. She would like the same one he got her then.

Plans for next year?
Hope to go to America. The big plans start early next year so keep your eyes peeled. Probably another yawnfest trip to London for the new year before they go again in May to try and gatecrash the coronation.

Why does Creepstopher touch her hair constantly recently?
He has always been a touchy person who likes to be very close. He always wants to be hugging and holding hands. He tickles Lazy’s legs and rubs her feet. Lazy likes it when he pulls her hair and he does it to soothe her to sleep. Oh please, I think I might puke.

Did she find out what triggered her cold sore?
No and she hasn’t had one for so long? Tiredness, stress and the sun triggers them. They’re debilitating. Orajel one touch helps. She gets 70% alcohol rubbing gel, rubs the cold sore with it and it goes within a day. That’s what she recommends but speak to your pharmacist first.

How do you help Isabelle with her mental health?
Talking. A lot of talking and giving one on one time for half an hour. Isabelle likes to go out for drives with Creepstopher to blast music. Isabelle is very open with Lazy and has no verbal boundaries because of how close they all are. Lazy knows intimate details about her. Isabelle knows she can go to Creepstopher and Lazy with an embarrassing story and they’ll listen without laughing, or heartbreaking news and they’ll all sit and cry. What heartbreaking news? She never does anything to get heartbreaking news. Oh my mistake, heartbreaking for them in Nannar running out of pension money or Katrina getting there first.

Mini rant about how hard daily vlogging is. No one knows how hard it is as so much goes on behind the scenes.

Would they have had Mila and Jace without YouTube?
No. They finished with Isla due to the cost of having chuldren. If Jace had been born in the old house he’d have had the box room and Isabelle would’ve been sharing with Esme and Isla.

When are they having another baby?
Lazy hates answering this question as eyes are burning into her face. Every single day for the past year, Creepstopher has asked for another baby. Lazy has never known a man to be as broody as him. Men crave babies but he has been searching for prams. He wakes Lazy up showing her changing bags he found the previous evening. She has never been as obsessed as him and it consumes his life. Because there is nothing else happening in his life.

Creepstopher wants another baby because an older three and a younger three would be frickin’ cute. He wants another playmate for Jace and Mila. A trio is perfect. He would love to try one last time for a boy. He wouldn’t want any more after this one. They can afford it and have the room. It would be magical to give Mila a sister because by the time she is old enough to interact with the older girls Isla will be 12. When Mila is 5, Isla will be 14. And still wanting to play with dolls at this rate. Her 15th birthday main present will be tickets to the LOL live tour. It would be win-win for Creepstopher. Lazy says that if the baby was a boy and Jace had a brother, he would still want a sister for Mila. He insists he wouldn’t as he likes even numbers. He loves the baby stage and the stage Mila is at is his favourite. Ugh, does that make anyone else feel very uneasy? Creepstopher says they’re financially stable (lol) and have the space for another child. This is the discussion they have daily. The age gap right now would be perfect. It’s a no brainier for Creepstopher and he wants to do it right now. Please don't - save it for Only Fans.

Lazy asks for no one to hate on Creepstopher. She laughs because he’s funny. It’s not that she doesn’t want to have another baby. If he could give her twins, and boy and a girl, she would be happy. She is the one who has to have sickness and try to hide it on the vlogs, go through labour, sleepless nights, breastfeeding. Creepstopher says he would be there to support her. The last three children have been the last. Lazy is tracking ovulation to avoid pregnancy. The sickness gets to her.

End of vlog
View attachment 1750132View attachment 1750134
She really is a massive twunt.

Reactions: 13
can someone please direct me to the free amazon homeschooling resources id like to have a nosy

Reactions: 9
Things Chris Was Doing At 14 That He Shouldn’t Have Been:-

1. Listening to the same music as his mum
2. Balding

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As for being a “good mum”, Sarah. I don’t even class you as a woman. You only just pass as a human being in that you’re sentient enough to keep yourself alive. Congratulations 🎉

Reactions: 13
I’ve been away also cleaning out the cellar, although I live in a first floor flat so my downstairs neighbour is a bit bemused 🤣
thank you @thegreencow for the update as always
it really gave me the creeps, the bit about him always being concerned about where Izzy is and what she’s doing 🤢 red flag right there. And him pressuring her into another baby is pretty dark as well. It’s like he views her and her daughter as his possessions. Absolutely gross

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been away also cleaning out the cellar, although I live in a first floor flat, so my downstairs neighbour is a bit bemused 🤣
thank you @thegreencow for the update as always
it really gave me the creeps, the bit about him always being concerned about where Izzy is and what she’s doing 🤢 red flag right there. And him pressuring her into another baby is pretty dark as well. It’s like he views her and her daughter as his possessions. Absolutely gross
the red flag also went up when Sarah goes on to say creepy and Izzy go for drives to listen to music

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.