The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they really did find out July 2nd that would mean the baby is due right now. Which would explain her being emotional about it being their last weekend as a family of five- if he's not arrived this time next week she might be induced.

Hello Nandos, my old friiiiend!!!! Happy to see it make an appearance again!

Re: movies/theatre snacks - I’m in the States and while you can eat in the movie theater, you definitely aren’t supposed to bring inoutside food to movies/cinemas, though people do sneak things in. As for theaters (like the one they went to) any that I’ve been to in DC or NYC you CANNOT eat or drink in the theater at all, or even take photos/video of sets. The Kennedy Center in DC has started selling these special “sealable” cups so you can now take drinks in but it an added charge.

Reactions: 2
It annoys me so much that lazy calls Isabelle's school high school. You live in the UK it is SECONDARY SCHOOL.
In USA we call it middle school. High school is after middle school grades 9-12th. Middle school is grades 6,7,8. Primary school is usually prekindergarten, kindergarten - 5th grade.

Last edited:
Omg looks like a beached whale probably can't fit at the table
I know Sarah eats so much tit food but I don't like this fat shaming, especially when in reality she's probably not that big, I'd say I'm probably bigger than what she is.
I hope I don't offended anyone and I'm not singling you put LoRoCo as I know others do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right so here goes..when he’s on about the super duper cheap gym membership they got to Virgin gyms when we works for the nhs then a second later said you know it was too expensive to keep going to?! What the actual hell are you on about?! Why can’t you see this when editing! And how many times in one video can you put the Alfie deyes music of years gone by to a time lapse! Also when driving ? And oh my god didn’t she actually look ridiculous driving that thing they call a car! Trying to look cool but you just look like wannabes! Spend £40k on a new one then you might but not an ancient one! And also trying to make it look like Isla made the decision of the pick n mix when we all see it was you! ??‍♀

Reactions: 10
Are middle schools common in the UK? I went to an Infants, then Junior then high school. Wondered if it was regional?
I don't think it is the norm in most areas of Staffordshire infants and junior School is usually combined but ours go through 3 separate ones.

I'm pretty sure that Lazy would refer to Issy's school as "High School" regardless of it's official title/classification just because they love their Americanisms.

On a side note, a serious question for any American viewers....do you actually know anyone in real life that uses the lingo we hear from Chris? I mean, what I hear is like Bill & Ted (in their "Excellent Adventure") mixed with a bit of Mr T (from the A Team), calling people "fool" and stuff like that. From where I'm sitting I only see one fool and it isn't Prinny Woo Woo!
Im American he's talking very ghetto like a gangster from the hood. Not normal. He refers to females as "man" especially his female dog? Don't really understand where he got that from he just sounds like an imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello Nandos, my old friiiiend!!!! Happy to see it make an appearance again!

Re: movies/theatre snacks - I’m in the States and while you can eat in the movie theater, you definitely aren’t supposed to bring inoutside food to movies/cinemas, though people do sneak things in. As for theaters (like the one they went to) any that I’ve been to in DC or NYC you CANNOT eat or drink in the theater at all, or even take photos/video of sets. The Kennedy Center in DC has started selling these special “sealable” cups so you can now take drinks in but it an added charge.
hello fellow American. Yes our movies don't allow outside food but many sneak it in. The Broadway shows are very expensive here in NYC well over 150$ a ticket and you really would feel embarrassed bringing in food. The minghams would never afford Broadway here

hello fellow American. Yes our movies don't allow outside food but many sneak it in. The Broadway shows are very expensive here in NYC well over 150$ a ticket and you really would feel embarrassed bringing in food. The minghams would never afford Broadway here
You have some very talented people from you country and who do we have? The minghams!!!! on behalf of the whole of the United kingdom we apologise

Reactions: 1
I am wondering more specifically about the slogan I donut care. That slogan has been around for a long while not original and don't understand how they can make it their own. It's of course stealing

• Angry
Im American he's talking very ghetto like a gangster from the hood. Not normal. He refers to females as "man" especially his female dog? Don't really understand where he got that from he just sounds like an imbecile
A most excellent reply. Thank you! ?

I am wondering more specifically about the slogan I donut care. That slogan has been around for a long while not original and don't understand how they can make it their own. It's of course stealing
New thread suggestion- I donut care theres no situation here ?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Fernando is due,channel's still screwed, Lazy's packed a whole suitcase of hospital food.

Can I say screwed?! Can substitute with "through" maybe? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I continue to be horrified that they're filming the birth. Truly horrified. I'm scared I might end up watching it from a kind of grim fascination and end up never sleeping again :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Sarah eats so much tit food but I don't like this fat shaming, especially when in reality she's probably not that big, I'd say I'm probably bigger than what she is.
I hope I don't offended anyone and I'm not singling you put LoRoCo as I know others do it.
Generally-speaking fat shaming is cruel but I think that Sarah gets so much flack because, firstly, she's not a nice person and also, secondly, because as you say, she doesn't seem to try very hard to be healthy, especially when pregnant and her unborn child is depending on her to care enough to keep him well.People will think that she's fair game because of her own "up yours" attitude. If a nice person was genuinely struggling with their weight then they wouldn't get half as much flack, I don't think.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I come on here and get all excited as I've got 4 pages of Ingham talk to catch up on. NO, HELL NO! Off topic with an international debate on what to call schools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I come on here and get all excited as I've got 4 pages of Ingham talk to catch up on. NO, HELL NO! Off topic with an international debate on what to call schools.
But you didn't mind the debate around batter-based, baked breakfast goods i.e when is a crumpet a crumpet? Phew. Glad to hear it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.