The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In USA we call it middle school. High school is after middle school grades 9-12th. Middle school is grades 6,7,8. Primary school is usually prekindergarten, kindergarten - 5th grade.
We also have Secondary schools but those are schools that have 7th to 12th grades (at least where I am) My elementary school was K-6, middle school 7-8th, then standard high school. (As if anyone cares ? )

Reactions: 1
In USA we call it middle school. High school is after middle school grades 9-12th. Middle school is grades 6,7,8. Primary school is usually prekindergarten, kindergarten - 5th grade.
no, its highschool! maybe its a north vs south thing, but in my area stoke, we call it highschool.

Reactions: 4
High school, low school, it doesn't matter as long as they are attending an actual school and not being homeschooled by Chris and Sarah. Shopping does not count as an extra-curricular activity! But just to weigh in on the debate- in Australia we call it high school.

Reactions: 10
Where I’m from the ‘high school’ in the area was a private school.

We called ours senior or secondary

Cinemas and theatres selling snacks. There is no ‘etiquette’ about not eating/ drinking at the theatre as long as you are respectful about it.
Our area starts from

nursery age 3 till 5

primary school age 5 till 11

Secondary school age 11 till 18(mine had secondary in the name but gets called high school aswell) can drop out at 16

Then uni or college

Or further education 16-21
which is like paid courses you get paid £80 a week to go to this for 5-6 hours a day you also get a transport fee so £17.50 for a weekly bus pass there is 2 course levels and each one last a year it's basically to help u gain confidence and a bit more experience in certain areas and get u work experience if u didn't go to college you also get to go on theme park trips camping bowling cinema spas etc for free it's great lol being paid for having fun really

How the hell are we still talking about high schools vs secondary schools ? Someone create a new thread STAT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If they really did find out July 2nd that would mean the baby is due right now. Which would explain her being emotional about it being their last weekend as a family of five- if he's not arrived this time next week she might be induced.
In the finding out video she said it was the 10th... She told chris on the 13th, his birthday. I still think that video was filmed the end of june.

In the finding out video she said it was the 10th... She told chris on the 13th, his birthday. I still think that video was filmed the end of june.
Sure she said last night that she found out she was pregnant on 2nd of July. July was a big month for surprising news for them I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Sarah had been put on a diet when she claimed she only had sugar snap peas for dinner in yesterday's vlog, then she had two packets of them in the theatre in today's vlog. However after the show ended they went for a meal at Nandos and had dessert afterwards as if the pick and mix and popcorn etc wasn't enough.

I feel anxious for the kids and the unborn baby for the massive amounts of sugar and other rubbish they consume on a daily basis. Just thinking about it makes me feel ill.
It’s really concerning! I had a friend that fed her children on fizzy drinks, takeaway and beige freezer food, constantly! And always given loads of sweets after school. At the age of 9, the eldest needed 3 teeth removing and she blamed it on the amount of strawberries she had consumed! Nothing to do with the bad diet! To look at children can look fine, but it’s what it’s doing in the inside!

Reactions: 6
It's getting more painful having to see the girls feign excitement and surprise for the 98765543008th time. Cringes me out. Isabelle struggles to keep up the act. You can hear it in her voice and the forced smile. I wonder if lazy & creepy make them redo the shot if they don't get the OTT jumping up and down -oH eM GeE shot they are after or are the girls just so well trained now. They know the drill.??

Reactions: 11
It's getting more painful having to see the girls feign excitement and surprise for the 98765543008th time. Cringes me out. Isabelle struggles to keep up the act. You can hear it in her voice and the forced smile. I wonder if lazy & creepy make them redo the shot if they don't get the OTT jumping up and down -oH eM GeE shot they are after or are the girls just so well trained now. They know the drill.??
Often wondered that very same thing myself

Reactions: 5
Yesterday's video had a really strange vibe. No "GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM!!!! HOW... ARE YOU.... DOING.... TODAY?" etc.

Just didn't get the same vibe at all. Something clearly happened behind the scenes yesterday. I'm trying to find the video where they mentioned purchasing the tickets last year. Anyone happen to know which one it is?

Reactions: 2
Often wondered that very same thing myself
I can see them not being able to handle genuine surprises in later life without being told how to react - like an actual proposal from a significant other. They're that used to having "surprises" thrust on them constantly (even when some of them are tit - surprise sleep over in your own house anyone??) that when it comes to actual genuine surprises happening they'll not know how to react. Their emotions are being manipulated to the Nth degree and its painful to watch. Not that I watch anymore but you catch my drift....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Our area starts from

nursery age 3 till 5

primary school age 5 till 11

Secondary school age 11 till 18(mine had secondary in the name but gets called high school aswell) can drop out at 16

Then uni or college

Or further education 16-21
which is like paid courses you get paid £80 a week to go to this for 5-6 hours a day you also get a transport fee so £17.50 for a weekly bus pass there is 2 course levels and each one last a year it's basically to help u gain confidence and a bit more experience in certain areas and get u work experience if u didn't go to college you also get to go on theme park trips camping bowling cinema spas etc for free it's great lol being paid for having fun really
wow u get paid to go to school? We have college that you pay an arm and a leg for. High school students don't graduate until they are 18. College would be the next step here in America. Junior year(11th grade) is very important because this is the yr colleges look at. Students take the SAT(college boards) as well during this year which of course we pay for. Nothing is free unless you get a scholarship

Reactions: 3
Found the vlog - 24th March 2018. And indeed, Creepy stated (I'm quoting so that's why the sentence makes no sense) "a whole big group of our friends are going all on the same day"

Where were the friends? Was this the reason for the weird vibe of the vlog?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Found the vlog - 24th March 2018. And indeed, Creepy stated (I'm quoting so that's why the sentence makes no sense) "a whole big group of our friends are going all on the same day"

Where were the friends? Was this the reason for the weird vibe of the vlog?
Probably now no longer speak - said 'friends probably don't want to associate with a creepy groomer. (allegedly) :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.