The Ingham Family #259 No one cares what Sarah says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I don’t normally comment on people’s weight/size, but wow that genuinely shocked me when Isabelle walked in to the playroom
Don’t shoot me but I think she looks fine. Just the right weight and size to be healthy ( in this SS anyway ) 🤷🏼‍♀️

That garden tree looked an utter mess like they just threw the lights at it ! What’s the point in spending hundreds of pounds to shout to the neighbours you have no class ?

They will never learn.

A Christmas tree for a play room with small baubles with glitter on and electric lights with a mostly unsupervised 1 year old ! 🤦🏽‍♀️

How many jump cuts where there when jace was by mila in the shop … wonder what they where cutting out 🤔 🙄

Sarah bleats on about wood and cutting back on plastic and then purchases enough extra plastic to fill a small landfill ! 😏DOES SHE EVEN LISTEN TO HERSELF ? Complete denial on what a hypocritical liar she is.

Jace - “ why did mila buy that baby and you didn’t buy me a baby “ ( mila had a doll in the shop ) apparently jace had only just woke up and this is what he says. 🙄 Good Luck with that entitled lil bleep in the coming years, you absolute idiots !

Reactions: 40
Why do they need more Xmas decorations what happened to all the ones they had last year ? Oh sorry in the garage of doom never to be seen again

Reactions: 19
Let’s hope not. Taking a baby they barely give two fks about to be shown like meat in a butchers window for the great unwashed & delirious is a disgusting prospect and exactly what I’d expect from them after the whole jace doll debacle ! But they actually liked him , poor mila will probably be dumped on the floor to toddle about whilst ifam take selfies with her , creepy searches the lines for wellll we know what 😑 and lazy takes jace around the shop to see what she can give him as a ‘ rare treat ‘ 😏 for being such a clevaaa sweeet boi ! Ugh ! 😩

😂😂😂 🙏
They’ve already had £25 in advance from the ones who bought Mila dolls for the meet and greet.

Are they really putting an artificial tree in the garden? Can't wait to see that blow away 😂
Can’t wait for a stormy night.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not only do we have to watch Lazy shop every day but now we have to have hauls of the ridiculous amounts of stuff she buys. I thought isla wanted a countdown to Christmas, I bet lazy forgot about that.
The amount of tat she bought was crazy especially as she should have a garage full of Christmas crap already.

If the meet and greet goes ahead in the new year Mila will be 1 and a half so she'll be nothing like the iddy biddy baby dolls the ifam with have. They did the same with Jace, he wasn't a baby anymore when they did his event, I don't get it. I thought the point was the ifam took their dolls to meet the real life baby not a walking talking toddler. Not that they should be making replicas of their chuldrun to sell to vulnerable adults and allowing this meet up.

They said Mila fell at Meadowhall but they didn't see her hit her head so so how can they be so sure the fall caused the bruise.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Weirdos online making things up.
They are really spending the money. £200 for the tree, £100 for the lights. Were going to go on a 6-night £3000 holiday. Seriously this vlog she spent £100's.tonight.
It's her money. She didn't care they were being loud in the store.
Chris Ingham couldn't keep his hands off her slimy hair.

View attachment 1738201
View attachment 1738202
View attachment 1738203
View attachment 1738205
Proper weirdos online… like your husband you mean Sarah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So much tat.
why so many trees.One tall stunning one in the hallway would be sufficient.no need for the children to have them in their bedrooms.
They are weeks to early for Christmas decks.
Waiting for mila and Jace to destroy those indoor decorations c
Also would enjoy seeing them holding hands around the outside tree to include Katrinas family and Steve and Jane singing Kumbaya

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The shopping is constant and way out of control.
I think it’s just to fill time, something to do, to make the day seem productive and worthwhile.
They have no jobs or school, no outside hobbies, rarely see anyone even family. Even the travel is just them trailing around one beach to another.
They never go out as a couple round a few bars in Leeds or wherever, I know they can’t .. 🤣
No child needs so many clothes and toys bought constantly. She does it because she can and she has nothing else. She goes into a complete shaking mess when she’s shopping and showing her hauls. She can never have enough.
Buys constant Christmas tat which even she knows they have in the garage if she could be bothered to look.
They had the kids stand on the doorstep and pretend to be shocked for the thumbnail. They were wearing completely different clothes on the vlog for the tree reveal.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
WTF 😳 just watched the vlog what is wrong with this woman she really needs to see a doctor she is round the bend or having a mental breakdown

Bet next doors gonna love that tree 🌲 for the next 7 weeks if they take it down on the 5th of January

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is it possible that Forrest Holliday have them on the no no list now, and the person on the evening call did not realise it was them but the person the next morning did.
Sarah you could make more than 1 video a week on Sarah says if you cannot wait to show your boring shopping hauls off.

Reactions: 17
THEY GOT A SHOCK WHEN THEY OPENED THE FRONT DOOR!

Creepstopher butt naked after being kicked out of the Ibis? The LEA coming for an unannounced visit?

It’s probably the most miserable day the Inghams have had in a while so they need every light on. Creepstopher forgot to put the camera on charge last night so they’re only just starting the vlog at lunchtime. Mornings are always taken up with homeschooling, playtime and getting ready for the day. Lazy and Creepstopher are off out to get more decorations soon as he’s adamant they need more. Lazy knows the missing decorations are in the Christmas boxes still in the garage. Due to the proper weirdos online, Lazy has to explain that Mila got out of her pram at Meadowhall and toppled over, as toddlers do when they’re learning to walk. Creepstopher didn’t realise she’d hurt her head but Lazy came around the corner and saw a red mark.

Lazy shows us the clothes she got yesterday because she loves watching clothing hauls. The sizes are all 3-4 years so she can hardly claim he’s teeny tiny. Isabelle comes in to ask if they’re going to the shops. Lazy cuts the camera so she can answer. More clothes whilst Isabelle keeps an eye on Jace and Mila. Prinny seems to be itching a lot and I bet she is riddled in mites and fleas. Singing of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer to Mila. Lazy has a new favourite reusable nappy for her. Isabelle put some trousers at the bottom of her wardrobe after Lazy told her she looked like a Grandad in them. She has decided to take some shoes and a mountain jumper back to Asda but Isabelle throws a spanner in the works as she likes it. Princess Ponce moans that Lazy is still filming after 20 minutes. The dinosaur jacket is chunky and thick like her ladyship. Princess Ponce renters the room singing that Lazy is boring. To be fair he has a point. Isabelle gives him a death stare when he isn’t looking. She then shows us the pyjamas she got for Mila, some of which she loves because of the frills. There are 70s patterns and they’re footless to prevent slipping on the farble. She has never bought Pyjama pyjamas from Next as the prices are ridiculous so she bought some in 12-18 months to last Mila a long time. Jace clothes should last him this winter and Mila’s pyjamas a year.

Creepstopher has been persuaded into coming out. He is Christmas shopping with Lazy. They got to the door and Lazy was excited but Creepstopher said they needed anything that’s cheap. Lazy has found some light up stars for the designer vagina tables in the hallway. The stars got a reaction of “crap” from Creepstopher. He tells “little turds” Jace and Mila that they better not be fighting in the trolley. Jace is already invading Mila’s personal space and touching her face. He wants a baby doll like she has. He slept in the car. They went to Argos half an hour from where they live, then to the Post Office to drop off Tat and Me packages, the garage to return something and Couplands for a cheesy beans pasty and cheese straws whilst Jace and Mila slept. Lazy went into Home Bargains and had the time of her life buying another Christmas tree. Creepstopher asks if anyone has a fooooo like Lazy that they’re married to. She reminds him it’s her money, not his. He says she has no capacity to chill. Jace wants to get a new toaster.

Lazy says Creepstopher wanted to come to The Range for so long. They’ve come to get lights for Jace and the playroom tree. Mila plays with tellytubbys and Creepstopher tells “little turd” they need to go. She toddles along behind Lazy. She runs away from Creepstopher. Jace says the lights are so beautiful. Creepstopher tells Mila not to touch the gonks.

Lazy is excited to go to a garden centre. She saw a tree for the front garden but Creepstopher said no because he wants one that goes in the ground, which is triple the price. The lanterns are cute and £150. He is using every excuse not to buy anything. Jace and Mila look at the Christmas singing toys anddance to the music. Creepstopher tells Babe to not even think about getting the inflatable turkey or Santa costumes for him. It’s not happening this year. Lazy finds a Christmas waistcoat. Jace finds some Christmas plates for his and Mila’s Christmas dinner. He says Isla should have one too but is told she has an adult plate.

Creepstopher tries on the waistcoat and says it reminds him of Christmas with the Kranks. Lazy says you have to get his attention for as long as you can in the shop and before you know it he’s started to consider options he was saying no to when they came in. He’s suggesting they buy a tree and put twinkle lights on it. Lazy has seen a gorgeous tree. Mila starts crying and the camera cuts so I guess Devil Child has upset her.

Lazy is trying to convince Creepstopher to get the 10ft tree. Jace is still carrying the plates around with him. There are 4000 lights on the tree. They would be best getting lights on Amazon. The lights are on sale. They’d save £6 on Amazon but Creepstopher is impatient. If you find something he likes he doesn’t moan. He says he wants to make Christmas look right at the house as it’s a family effort. They had decisions to make the other day and decided on Christmas at home. They’re doing something different in December instead. *cough* Norway *cough*. Creepstopher grabs Lazy by the chins and says that last night there was a cabin at Forest Holidays available but it was gone this morning. The price they save pays for the tree. It was £3000 for 6 nights but Lazy couldn’t justify it. If they couldn’t stay in cabin 46 they weren’t going.

Mila is playing with the Christmas decorations. Lazy tells us what she bought everything for. There is a 3ft tree for the playroom. She got novelty baubles for his tree including a train, car, doughnut, Santa, hot chocolate mug and two dinosaurs. The playroom tree theme is mice. Mila is being a renegade because she’s stood up to explore. Lazy sets up the playroom tree.

Lazy can’t decide where to put the tree. They will move a bad boy monster truck to Jace’s room and replace it with something Christmassy. She shows the rest of the tat she’s bought in food shops etc. Footage of the playroom after it has been decorated.

Esme is wearing Creepstopher’s coat and doesn’t look thrilled. They have to put 4000 lights on the bad boy outdoor tree. Creepstopher told Lazy she would be able to get to the top of the tree and has made a table lf boxes. Esme has just had a shower. They want to be seen from space. They turn the floodlights off and Lazy tries to show us the stars. Creepstopher is sorting out the extension lead. They call the kids down. Countdown. Squealing and screeching. Lazy sounds like she might cry for a second. They need a star on top. Just stick Creepy Christ Superstar up there. Footage of the kids looking at the lights.

End of vlog

You sexy thing
1668712378437.png
1668712014326.png

1668712006847.png

1668712020852.png
1668712027432.png
1668712698335.png
1668712680981.png
1668712145662.png
1668712207113.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That bruise of Mila’s head … sorry but is that raised bump typical for a fall / hitting a flat surface? Surely it’s a more specific impact bump, ie hitting against a hard edge or corner. Or being hit with an object.

The fact Chris saw the fall but didn’t specify it was against anything…. Suspicious and I’m looking at you Jason 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The shopping is constant and way out of control.
I think it’s just to fill time, something to do, to make the day seem productive and worthwhile.
They have no jobs or school, no outside hobbies, rarely see anyone even family. Even the travel is just them trailing around one beach to another.
They never go out as a couple round a few bars in Leeds or wherever, I know they can’t .. 🤣
No child needs so many clothes and toys bought constantly. She does it because she can and she has nothing else. She goes into a complete shaking mess when she’s shopping and showing her hauls. She can never have enough.
Buys constant Christmas tat which even she knows they have in the garage if she could be bothered to look.
They had the kids stand on the doorstep and pretend to be shocked for the thumbnail. They were wearing completely different clothes on the vlog for the tree reveal.
She's addicted. It's so obvious. I think she also has a food addiction. The instant gratification she gets from eating and shopping fills a gaping hole deep inside of her. There is nothing fulfilling in her life. She doesn't seem to genuinely love her children, which is a very fulfilling feeling. She isn't happy in her hideous mansion. She does nothing of any true value for others, which is also extremely fulfilling. The only thing that fills the emptiness is eating and spending money. Then putting it on film for others to see how "rich" you are. If only you knew what true wealth was, Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow some reet classy shite in the McMansion now 🙄

And that child, get off your sisters ears, you are a horrid little boy. On the Spider-Man costume “We have to go back for it NOW” Spoilt brat.

• Wow
Pedalo hunter and Social Services have already been taken so…

Local education authority?

😆
There's always the Planning Dept/Building Control.....the fur-coated builder with a score to settle after being slagged off again.....or Jeff Brazier with a massive cheque?

I haven't read @thegreencow 's summary yet but I'll be disappointed if it's my last guess. VERY disappointed. As if the neighbours haven't already suffered enough...can you imagine?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't they say whist away in the tin can that they only had one week free right up until the end of December what happened lol

Issy with her weight loss is the only control she has over her life. What absolute twats lazy and creepy are as parents 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.