The Ingham Family #259 No one cares what Sarah says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has skinny legs and we can't get leggings for him as they don't have adjustable waists so fall down to fit his legs. So her comment that skinny trousers don't fit but leggings do is nonsense. The only way leggings are staying up if he does have skinny legs is a nappy is holding them up

Also her saying that the tescos baby range wasn't in his size means he isn't tiny at all as I just realised when I washed a jumper for my son this morning that it was 18 to 24 months from tescos and its still big on him whereas he is in 3 to 4 at primark.
For my son (tiny butt, tiny hips) any bottoms that didn't have an adjustable or drawstring waist i had to take them in with a needle and thread. Leggings would have just fallen down on him after he stopped wearing nappies at 2.

I also found that Tesco clothes (F&F) ran larger as well. His clothes lasted for AGES because he took a long time to grow into them. I certainly didn't need to keep going out and buying him new stuff because everything was too small.

Reactions: 6
Early thread suggestion?
#260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.
Hello! Oh just me having a little thread suggest ‘bump’ as it’s getting near to that time - and I think we were at 60?

Seriously, there’s a whole lot of tit she needs to cut out - not just ‘vlog’ related.
How about cheese, camera time, child favoritisms, over spending, lying, child endangerment, hoarding, wasting…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#260 - Jace and Mila ran up the farble staircase to fetch a pile of presents, Mila fell down and bumped her crown and Jace came laughing after.

Reactions: 12
Sarah Ingham said, ''it's so nice and cool up here''. Esme ''it's freezing up here''.

Esme gave it away that the heating is either off or not reaching the attic rooms.

Good boi is not told off for screaming.

Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise she's been shopping again according to Instagram and has possibly bought more tat. I bet it's the Letters to Santa postbox because she can hardly take the three older girls to visit Father Christmas so she'll get them to write letters and post them in the box.

No doubt she'll be all "OMG Chris is going to kill me when he sees this" and she'll sit him down and film his fake annoyed reaction.
She's got the shopping centre stairs so now will have the garden centre Christmas grotto in one of the rooms.

Reactions: 15
Anyone going to York anytime soon ?? could you pop in to shortles shop and ask her when the meet and greet is 😂😂 Obvs you will have to wear full disguise, a beanie and a face mask should do !
I was thinking of honouring Shortle Jnr and going as a horse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello! Oh just me having a little thread suggest ‘bump’ as it’s getting near to that time - and I think we were at 60?

Seriously, there’s a whole lot of tit she needs to cut out - not just ‘vlog’ related.
How about cheese, camera time, child favoritisms, over spending, lying, child endangerment, hoarding, wasting…
Can we still count the 60 votes it had before or do we have to vote again? I just do not want to pass up the chance of Big Saz reading "Cut that out Chris" every time she doesn't read Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That grannie outfit lazy wanted to buy Isla in primark but they only had 11-12 n oh she’s such a teeny tiny 10-11🥴 does she not realise primark stuff especially’wool’ shrinks after one wash so a bigger size won’t be humongous? Oops forgot they don’t wash clothes they wear them continuously til they’re hingin off their arse, filthy n walking to the midden themselves
I buy my 10 year old 12-13 in primark, she not big, a normal size for her age, but the clothes shrink and are smaller than most shops to begin with

what?? atleast she showers unlike creepy
What time was it, 10am? Haha

Reactions: 8
Mila has yet another bruise on her forehead from Sarah’s Insta post - wonder what’s happened to her this time :(

• Sad
#260 - Jace and Mila ran up the farble staircase to fetch a pile of presents, Mila fell down and bumped her crown and Jace came laughing after.
Can we edit this to "Jace was the one that pushed her"

Reactions: 14

😂😂 love this, I thought the same at the time so glad u suggested it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Blaming Meadowhall floor for the bruise on Mila’s forehead. Really !!!!!
How’s about you hold your baby’s hand, you bleeping prick !!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
How can you possibly say a video is amazing if you haven't actually watched it yet?

amazing.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.