The Ingham Family #259 No one cares what Sarah says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @babybelle
1668124905603.png

TLDR
- Jace has to wear an eye patch for at least 2 hours a day for 6 weeks as his squint has turned into a lazy eye. He will need surgery between the ages of 7 and 9 years old but Sarah wants to bring it forward because she knows the channel won't last until Jace is that age and she needs the clickbait money now. Cue lots of acting tonight pretending to be sad but the giddiness shined through.
- Nannar was called into action for a trip to Blackpool. There were many death stares in Chris's direction. Her teeth nearly blew out on the ferris wheel. No visit to the Blackpool Tower though as the circus was too expensive for our set for lifers sold out.
- Nannar is Chris's father, pass it on.
- Chris bought Lazy a gift of trainers. He sure knows how to woo the ladies.
- Mila was shoved into the side basket of the pram because Jace was asleep in the pram and Chris and Sarah were scared of having to deal with the tantrum if they woke him up.
- Isabelle is always out with her friends and prefers to keep her private life private, apart from what we have been told by Chris and Sarah on Youtube up to this point. Basically no point of her life has been private, from her sexuality to periods, relationships with her family to her schooling. But everything Isabelle wants to keep private is private, except everything we're told on the vlogs. But everything concerning sblle is private. Confused? Confused.com.
- Sarah confirmed they will be returning to Florida when restrictions are eased. Sure hun, you keep telling yourself that.
- Christmas decorations are going up at Rosabelle Manor this weekend.

Hi Steve 👋
1668124409369.png
1668124607397.png
1668124517718.png
1668124528851.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Good recap, saves me watching a couple of the boring vlogs. We all know Sarah says has two channels now.

Reactions: 16
Not sure where fatty is going with her narrative of everyone one her spawn bullying Jason. The little tit is obsessed with Mila's ear's biting them hard and pulling them really hard. Esme tried to adjust his glasses for him and fatty said 'we don't touch Esme'. It's bleeping mental that she's scolding a baby and a 13 year old from a little tit that needs his hands slapped and put to bed .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1721172

TLDR
- Jace has to wear an eye patch for at least 2 hours a day for 6 weeks as his squint has turned into a lazy eye. He will need surgery between the ages of 7 and 9 years old but Sarah wants to bring it forward because she knows the channel won't last until Jace is that age and she needs the clickbait money now. Cue lots of acting tonight pretending to be sad but the giddiness shined through.
- Nannar was called into action for a trip to Blackpool. There were many death stares in Chris's direction. Her teeth nearly blew out on the ferris wheel. No visit to the Blackpool Tower though as the circus was too expensive for our set for lifers sold out.
- Mila was shoved into the side basket of the pram because Jace was asleep in the pram and Chris and Sarah were scared of having to deal with the tantrum if they woke him up.
- Isabelle is always out with her friends and prefers to keep her private life private, apart from what we have been told by Chris and Sarah on Youtube up to this point. Basically no point of her life has been private, from her sexuality to periods, relationships with her family to her schooling. But everything Isabelle wants to keep private is private, except everything we're told on the vlogs. But everything concerning sblle is private. Confused? Confused.com.
- Sarah confirmed they will be returning to Florida when restrictions are eased. Sure hun, you keep telling yourself that.

Hi Steve 👋
View attachment 1721159View attachment 1721165View attachment 1721162View attachment 1721163
What travel restrictions? Florida never had any to speak of and the ones from UK to US in general ended back in summer, I believe. The Radfords (not a great example but it's what I've got) have made two trips to Florida this year without issue. Or does she mean restrictions in that her pweirdo husband is likely to get in trouble with the Florida police if he comes back? Because I've heard that rumor and frankly it makes more sense.

Reactions: 45
What travel restrictions? Florida never had any to speak of and the ones from UK to US in general ended back in summer, I believe. The Radfords (not a great example but it's what I've got) have made two trips to Florida this year without issue. Or does she mean restrictions in that her pweirdo husband is likely to get in trouble with the Florida police if he comes back? Because I've heard that rumor and frankly it makes more sense.
She means the restriction of needing to be vaccinated x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When my daughter was 10 she turned 10 in Nov and Xmas we bought her a reborn with a cot she loved it for possibly 6 months then boom went straight to makeup ... Age 13 boom went straight to hairstraigtners and fake tan and now just turned 15 and boom its push up bras and thongs 🙈 Isla is still a little young so don't have problems with playing with Jace and Mila but it's a bit wired if she get bought Xmas presents for 3 year olds however this is the mighams so I can see where you're coming from

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1721172

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋
View attachment 1721159View attachment 1721165View attachment 1721162View attachment 1721163
Glad you did not put in how upset I am with the 15 pictures of the playroomcorner. Good recap Grønne Kua.

Hi Steve

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely convinced that she is giving Jace and Mila these toys because she’s bought another load for Christmas for the younger two and she doesn’t want their piles to looks even bigger against them tat the older ones are getting.
Typical hypocrite it’s alright to have favourites as long as you don’t look like you have favourites.
Does she think people are idiots ? It wouldn’t surprise me if Esme and Izzy got a flat in the future because they’re old enough to understand the favouritism even if they say nothing it’s not like Esme and Isla when they were little they’re older now.

Reactions: 38
Why did Esme get told off for gently nudging Jace’s glasses back up his nose for him? All I saw was a loving sister but she got told off

• Sad
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1721172

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋
Yay!! I got a thread title, go me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1721172

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋
So how does spending half the year trapped in a slovenly tin can traipsing all over Europe and the UK with her entire nuclear family facilitate her having made these friends and.or being able to keep in contact with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's so cringey to see Sarah arguing back on Sarah Says. You can actually picture her big red face getting ready to explode as she types.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why did Esme get told off for gently nudging Jace’s glasses back up his nose for him? All I saw was a loving sister but she got told off
I reckon, and I don’t watch so can only assume, Jace doesn’t like anyone touching him without it being on his terms, so if anyone does, even if it’s like you say helping him with his glasses, I reckon he kicks off and Lazy can’t handle his behaviour and doesn’t like the little tit golden boy being upset.
Him biting Mila, seriously, why isn’t he being pulled up on it and sent away to time out or something so he realizes it’s not acceptable? He’s growing up thinking he can get what he wants when he wants and treat people how he wants. Terrible parenting.

Reactions: 32
Just watched a 2017 Disney vlog (eek) typhoon lagoon- for all those wondering. Chris Ingham said “Wooo Hooo!!!!” OVER 20 times in that vlog. Yes I counted because every time he does it I wonder how many times that creepypedo has done it in ONE VIDEO.

Ps
Sarah Ingham opened the next video saying that Chris “needed to edit the vlog downstairs in the lobby because since Florida has so many hurricanes, the walls don’t allow good Wi-Fi”
ARE YOU ACTUALLY DENSE? I’m from the US and yeah Florida has bad hurricanes and their buildings are hurricane proof but NO WAY that a hotel/resort that offers free wifi makes everyone go into the lobby away from their family to use it. He is so disgusting.
Rant over byeeeee :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is Sarah never happy with what she’s got, she’s just re decorated the playroom for the millionth time this year, she’s put a crap tonne of tat on the wall and she’s still not happy she now wants to rip it all down and paint the wall AGAIN, what is wrong with it why is she never happy and content?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.