The Ingham Family #259 No one cares what Sarah says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That meet and greet is not happening.
Let’s hope not. Taking a baby they barely give two fks about to be shown like meat in a butchers window for the great unwashed & delirious is a disgusting prospect and exactly what I’d expect from them after the whole jace doll debacle ! But they actually liked him , poor mila will probably be dumped on the floor to toddle about whilst ifam take selfies with her , creepy searches the lines for wellll we know what 😑 and lazy takes jace around the shop to see what she can give him as a ‘ rare treat ‘ 😏 for being such a clevaaa sweeet boi ! Ugh ! 😩

Pedalo Hunters ?
😂😂😂 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they really putting an artificial tree in the garden? Can't wait to see that blow away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Blimey, that haul for Jace was £215.
She didn't state what the prices were for the PJs for Mila. but 10, is a bit excessive.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg! Can't Sarah keep the hauls for her Sarah Says channel! Thought that was the idea!
The decorations on the shelves in the playroom won't stay there for long!
What a shame they're not going to Forest Holidays this year for Christmas 😏😏

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Blimey, that haul for Jace was £215.
She didn't state what the prices were for the PJs for Mila. but 10, is a bit excessive.
An unbelievable amount of clothes for Jace….totally unnecessary. Unless she never does any washing?

Why would any child need that amount…surely he hasn’t grown that fast that absolutely nothing he has fits?

i’m speechless….

Reactions: 20
Their house must be like watching chimps at the zoo at night. Get some blinds or draw your curtains you meffs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I absolutely
An unbelievable amount of clothes for Jace….totally unnecessary. Unless she never does any washing?

Why would any child need that amount…surely he hasn’t grown that fast that absolutely nothing he has fits?

i’m speechless….
I absolutely agree with Christmas just round the corner too

and the laugh is she is still waiting on more from next 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m 10 mins in and all I can say is

TROWZIZ
TROWZIZ
TROWZIZ

x 1,295846000

😑😏🙄

a million pieces of toddler Esque clothes for 666

I’ll leave it to Kate or greencrow to grab the SS of Izzy giving creepy evils lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok I don’t normally comment on people’s weight/size, but wow that genuinely shocked me when Isabelle walked in to the playroom
TRIGGER, yes the weight loss is obvious, I saw Sarah saying trolls are to blame, yet less than 6 months ago Sarah signed her up to go to the gym with her…..she wouldn’t be trolled if you didn’t make money from her Sarah, the blame lies in your court..

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Jesus wept, this woman has a huge whole in her life which only shopping will fill or they are now justing trolling Tattle and sticking two fingers up and saying "see we have money' I'm torn between the two.

Reactions: 16
Weirdos online making things up.
They are really spending the money. £200 for the tree, £100 for the lights. Were going to go on a 6-night £3000 holiday. Seriously this vlog she spent £100's.tonight.
It's her money. She didn't care they were being loud in the store.
Chris Ingham couldn't keep his hands off her slimy hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The hooded blanket isabelle was wearin at the end is a primark special

what about her super dooper hooded blankets she sells

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok I don’t normally comment on people’s weight/size, but wow that genuinely shocked me when Isabelle walked in to the playroom
Isabelle used to be slim, it’s just since she was taken out of school & been holed up at home that she put a bit of weight on. She’s probably cut the crap out of her diet.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.