The Ingham Family #255 Chris Ingham Cheated On You, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me how actually hard it is to get haircuts, Dr visits, eye visits, dentist visits and showers in the u.k.?
Dr appointments are a nightmare just now because of the strain on the NHS but where I am from you can put in an econsult or have an online app if needed. Everything else is pretty easy to get. As for showers I wonder if that lot have their water on a metre as their hair is always so greasy.

Reactions: 12
Believe me a few crappy crocheted, YouTube copied animals won't get her into art school.

None of this family are talent, in anyway shape or form. You've got a greasy grooming pimp for a dad, a flump for a mum and 5 kids that couldn't win/pass/be talented if you stuck them together.

This family isn't even mediocre, it's just plain tit!

Also Woody Allen making out he's flush again 🤣🤣 just Remember those that shout the loudest about money are those that don't have it!

The subprime mortgage, the 50k bank loan and the mound of finance and a couple of maxed out cap ones, is going to take a whole lot of pennies. That's without his simple wife's spending like water, 5 plus phone contacts, council tax, electric on the disused asylum and the finance that is on the charavan and car..... that's a lot of pennies when you add it up. Oh and his '£700' for the accountant 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪
Woody Allen! 😂😂😂😂

New thread suggestion.
Chris the bicycle Dad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In my opinion they don’t have the capability to look after so many children, they can’t even look after themselves. They’re far too interested in money above everything else & I believe the 2 youngest were born for content only. The whole family is a f*ck up.
I agree I think they overstretched themselves. Love or hate their house nobody can deny the size of it and that’s a lot of upkeep with all those floors and glass. When we remember the “good” times when the girls looked really put together and clean they were at the other house which would have been way easier to manage, throw in two more very young children and all the van escapades which lets be honest would bring a lot of work when home with the washing and cleaning the van up and we all know creepy will be all over than and the house and the garden so that doesn’t leave a lot of time for the kids. The other day he said well done Sarah in the Halloween decs which showed that he didn’t help so if she is busy and so is he what’s happening then ? Kids bringing up kids that’s my guess and it shows.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.