The Ingham Family #255 Chris Ingham Cheated On You, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris said it was a busy morning as he was bumming about on his computer from 7 till 11.
Fun fact for you Mr Ingham - I stayed to work at 6.30 and finished no later than 3pm .... mad pow bam busy stooooonin day that was .....

👏
He`d never cope with your work load.It`s laughable they both consider yapping loudly into a camera everyday as hard work!!Heck i have health issues/disabilities and work harder caring for my mum right now.These two wouldn`t know real hard honest work if it jumped up and smacked them on their smug faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also I just think…she’s clearly shy and lacks confidence because of what’s happened to her life but they’re quite happy to get her messaging strangers for money. They have no shame when it comes to money. Presumably men can just ask for a personal message for her and if they are willing to pay then it’s fine. It’s so exploitative. Esme has a talent for art and crochet and instead of getting her into art school…guess what…let’s see if we can exploit it for cash?! A YouTube channel. Because apparently no kid in that family must have any interest or talent if it can’t be filmed🤦🏻‍♀️
Believe me a few crappy crocheted, YouTube copied animals won't get her into art school.

None of this family are talent, in anyway shape or form. You've got a greasy grooming pimp for a dad, a flump for a mum and 5 kids that couldn't win/pass/be talented if you stuck them together.

This family isn't even mediocre, it's just plain tit!

Also Woody Allen making out he's flush again 🤣🤣 just Remember those that shout the loudest about money are those that don't have it!

The subprime mortgage, the 50k bank loan and the mound of finance and a couple of maxed out cap ones, is going to take a whole lot of pennies. That's without his simple wife's spending like water, 5 plus phone contacts, council tax, electric on the disused asylum and the finance that is on the charavan and car..... that's a lot of pennies when you add it up. Oh and his '£700' for the accountant 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry for the long spiel but I had to get this off my chest tonight.

Hi Chris! I know you read here so I have a quick question?
I just really wonder if it passes your mind on a daily basis -
"Only if... I hadn't messaged those under age girls...what would my life be like now?"
For me this is one of the major things that still triggers me to this day. They carry on as if nothing has happened, as though he did nothing wrong although we have all the proof in the world he did what he did. I suppose you could argue if he admits he did it or not, the ramifications are the more or less the same. Without YT you will not get a normal job in the real world. You name is tainted.

Hi Sarah! As a mother and wife, I have never been in your situation and hope to never ever experience what your husband has done to you and your family. I have a few questions for you...
I've wondered how someone can stay with a man who has disrespected and humiliated you so much in your life by the constant cheating and lying to you? Even though you might of / or pretended to work things out, it really intrigues me how you are able to trust someone like him after all that? Let's be honest, when you love someone so much you can perhaps turn a blind eye a couple of times and forgive, try work through it and possibly forget what has happened. But surely after a while you start going a little stir crazy wondering what the the silly bastard is doing when you go to bed at night? At the time of the allegations, why did you stay with him? Maybe you had just started reaping in the benefits of that YT dream of being "rich and famous" (more like infamous now) and you could not bear for anyone to rip that away from you so you decided to stay. I know you fell pregnant around the same time but I can only think that he manipulated in thinking that you would not be able to do it alone. Whatever happened you were determined to get back on that bicycle and hope that no one noticed what he had done. The psychology of it all is very interesting but I feel for your children, sadly they will never live a normal life and they will be discriminated. They will be judged continuously based on their father's actions.

I don't mean to be nasty in this post but it is really unjustified that YT allow these family vloggers to continue as they do. YT continues to condone what they do is acceptable. In this world, by placing these vloggers on a platform what are we trying to tell the youth of today - "it's ok for a 34 year old man to message young girls/boys inappropriately and carry on with life without any consequences - Look at the Chris Ingham, he is still doing YT and getting rich at the same time, it's ok to leave your baby alone on the beach while your whole family goes into the ocean to swim, it's perfectly acceptable to let your children not wear any life jackets while swimming in deep unknown waters, it's normal and ok to make a replica doll of your child and then sell it to others to make a profit, it's ok for my "almost adult" daughter to make personalised videos and send them to "fans" or strangers. I can go on and on because there are loads of shameful examples. Also, they not the only family on YT, they are all tainted and you should not be allowed to showcase their kids they way they do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m surprised he’s pretended he’s actually considered going to that concert - he’d be looking over his shoulder the entire time he’s there 🤣 Scummy bastard to be begging for someone to buy tickets though, even if joking around - someone, somewhere has probably considered it
There is literally 1000's of tickets for sale. Tell me you're skint, without telling me you're skint-

the aged punk-pop band, you still wank over as a grooming adult, is playing a come back tour about an hour from your house and you don't get tickets 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been checking out ASA this evening and they really should be reprimanded if these people do their jobs right. Baby&Me has featured heavily for at least a week and now a couple of sections of todays vlog was all about the video messaging service. Not only their own products but they should also be declaring an ad if promoting a product like they did tonight for Hippie Chick UK

Chris & Sarah take note, snippets taken from a PDF on their website. The flow chart is idiot proof so you really have no excuses.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So lazy has literally said that her 17 year old daughter is nearly an adult. So by that admission you fat duck, the CHILDREN that your noncey duck of a husband were messaging sexually, are also children.

Do you not get that?? If Isabelle at 17 isn’t classed as an adult by you yet, then you have to admit that your husband is a bleeping dirty pedalo?

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
YESSSS !!! 💯 %

Reactions: 17
bleeping howling, bicycle dad 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t understand this mindset of well they are their kids so they can do what they want, ie use them and exploit them to make money. Just because you give birth to a child, doesn’t give you a right to use them for your own gain. Some people really think they own their children

• Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping howling, bicycle dad 🤣🤣🤣
This person know something we don’t? perhaps ‘Hi Steve’ or Dave are the daddies after all 🤣🤣 Shows that these fans only watch what they want to watch from their vlogs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This right there is why those two need to pull their kids from the internet. He may be a completely harmless man but the profile pic is a balding man with grey hair so he’s not young. That is not the sort of person who should be sat watching 13yo girls in what are supposed to be videos aimed at children & watching because they enjoy their vlogs :(

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Can someone tell me how actually hard it is to get haircuts, Dr visits, eye visits, dentist visits and showers in the u.k.?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.