The Ingham Family #256 Pimping your daughter to pay the bills, giving perverts 20 quid thrills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1666209956697.png

TLDR
- Chris said he got Sarah a phone as a present but it was probably just part of the phone contract.. Sarah straightened his hair and tried to make him look presentable for Hi Steve's birthday party.
- Chris admitted a 17 year old is not an adult.
- The Inghams were very disrespectful during a stay at a Premier Inn, screeching and being disruptive when they arrived back late in the evening.
- Esme is now using Ifam Extras as her channel. Sarah Says has been resurrected to help pay the bills. Isabelle will soon be uploading again as well.
- Isabelle has been struggling to film video messages for the ifam due to anxiety. The disgusting photo of her on the ifam store site was finally changed.
- Sarah said Mila is a thug to Jace, which is contrary to what we see on the vlogs.
- Chris is going through a very tough time as he was booted out of the queue of the Blink 182 tickets when they sold out. He's now hoping an ifam sends him one. The tickets are in fact not sold out and TicketMaster has a very lot of them still for sale.
- Sarah when talking about Katrina "She's growing my beautiful nephew beautifully".

Hi Steve 👋

Sarah's thoughts on the cost of living crisis. Thank you @Hevpop
1666210497666.png

Thank you @Malcolm Conkers @Raw
1666209725728.png
1666209998793.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
So they are saying Isabelle has chosen to sell video messages to her 'fans' to make some money for herself. This is the same Isabelle who they say is kind and would give her last anything to someone else, so they expect us to believe she would be happy fleecing vulnerable people who may be struggling for money. No, they have probably 'encouraged' her to do it to help pay the bills.

More shopping and a so called surprise. 😴😴😴😴😴

The absolute state of Creepy in some of the recent screenshots posted on here. 🤢
Does he ever look in a mirror and if he does, does he actually like what he sees? That green beanie is hideous.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Just thinking about how at 16/17 however old Isabelle is, I had had my first relationship and was learning life lessons about the dynamics between girls and boys who were my age, making harmless mistakes and probably texting with a few boys I liked. It scares me to death to think about the type of people Isabelle will be speaking to and what she might start thinking is normal. I know I was misled by older guys when I was young but at least I had friends around me to point out the red flags and to tell me these older men were inappropriate. Isabelle has no one, I can only imagine the calibre of the creeps in her DMs (let alone that creep she lives with) and it makes my blood run cold. They’ve fed her to the wolves offering that video message to anyone with £20 to spare.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Is it normal for a parent to leave their baby in the pram, whilst they prattle on! Jeezo! No sense at all eh! All it takes its seconds for someone to get hold of that buggy! On the subject of the buggy, did u see how filthy it was!
Did Sarah say Mila had a full main meal and ate most of it? Surely at Milas age that's still a lot for her?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Looks like it was YouTube who decided to restrict the channel content, didn’t think they’d take the moral high ground and do that off their own backs. Guessing that was the only way they were able to keep the video up?
YouTube are keen to get videos for/by children onto YouTube kids. Given Sarah and Chris have printed it as a child’s channel they can’t claim otherwise now. So earnings, I believe, will be zero and zero comments, quite rightly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does Chris talk to Jace like he's six months old? I've never heard such a weird mix of camp, gangster roadman, baby talk.

Then there's Sarah talking to Mila; more understandable to do baby talk but she sounds like George from Rainbow! "Leeetle Womaaan"

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It’s all about Mila and Jace isn’t it? Lazy said she’d finished the younger two and hasn’t even started the others wow plus she gave the younger two those ride on bugs but was too stingy to get Isla that lamp she would have loved for twenty odd quid but then goes and buys books again for the littles.
Also she is a liar saying she’s been doing that tradition since the older girls were babies because if that was true and she bought new books each year she’d have a library by now Izzy is 17 x 10 = 170 books yet she still needed to buy books she thinks everyone is as thick as she is 😂

Reactions: 42
They’ve fed her to the wolves offering that video message to anyone with £20 to spare.
They really don't care. As long as it's making money, they'll do whatever it takes. The days of hoping for them to wake up and see that the way they earn their money is exploitative and gross are long gone. They know that their channel, as tit as it is, is nothing if they don't put their children on display. Selling their children is the only thing they're good at. I have tried to imagine a dollar amount i would accept to put my child on show for the world, and the number just doesn't exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it normal for a parent to leave their baby in the pram, whilst they prattle on! Jeezo! No sense at all eh! All it takes its seconds for someone to get hold of that buggy! On the subject of the buggy, did u see how filthy it was!
Did Sarah say Mila had a full main meal and ate most of it? Surely at Milas age that's still a lot for her?

Leaving Mila sat in the buggy like that in a fkn car park ! What if a car had knocked into her trying to park ? Unlikely maybe but it’s just not something most mothers would risk. She’s the most careless witch of a mother I’ve encountered ( I’m sure there’s a lot worse I’ve just not seen them ) she is so bloody nonchalant about her childrens safety and general welfare ! SOCIAL SERVICES WTF are you ? At least pretend to care about these YouTube explorative families !!! 😡

Reactions: 37
When buying the books Sarah says "I know we already have this but I got it anyway" and then tries to justify it that it's one of her favourites. It doesn't matter how much you like it, why buy another if you already have one?

Jace is already too big for the ride on thing, plus he has about 10 other ride on toys which he's also probably grown out of since they never use them. It did come across like an ad, and trying to make out they will be used for years. Maybe if getting one for a 1 year old they might get some use out of it but it's not something you would buy a 3.5 year old. Other children his age are on scooters, balance bikes or proper bikes and he's getting a new toddler toy. Easier to pretend he will use that in the house than get him something more age appropriate that would involve them actually taking him out to use. Mila struggled to get on hers because her trousers looked too tight.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What happened to the bike that Jace got last Christmas? have we ever seen him on it?

Reactions: 23
Why does Isabelle need to earn money? Surely she's got a bank account/fund/monthly money from the vlogs? Just shows they've not put away a penny for the kids. Set for life, more like set for a lidl lifestyle!

Reactions: 37
I couldn’t imagine meeting up for a friend and just talking into a camera, yes it’s her ‘job’ but I I just find it rude, or being the friend, trying to stay out the camera shot, but then I also couldn’t think of ignoring my child while talking into a camera either and she does that every day

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I couldn’t imagine meeting up for a friend and just talking into a camera, yes it’s her ‘job’ but I I just find it rude, or being the friend, trying to stay out the camera shot, but then I also couldn’t think of ignoring my child while talking into a camera either and she does that every day
She didn’t need to vlog when she was out at all - she’s got an obsession for shopping & seems to think that’s what the viewers want to watch for some reason

Reactions: 27
When buying the books Sarah says "I know we already have this but I got it anyway" and then tries to justify it that it's one of her favourites. It doesn't matter how much you like it, why buy another if you already have one?

Jace is already too big for the ride on thing, plus he has about 10 other ride on toys which he's also probably grown out of since they never use them. It did come across like an ad, and trying to make out they will be used for years. Maybe if getting one for a 1 year old they might get some use out of it but it's not something you would buy a 3.5 year old. Other children his age are on scooters, balance bikes or proper bikes and he's getting a new toddler toy. Easier to pretend he will use that in the house than get him something more age appropriate that would involve them actually taking him out to use. Mila struggled to get on hers because her trousers looked too tight.
💯% all of this!!! ☝🏻 First thing I noticed was Mila’s trousers that were far too tight for her to move freely enough to get onto that bug! As for Jace, he got so excited over a ride-on far far too small for him. He really needs an appropriately sized balance bike - Chris should take a father/son day where he and Jace go and get him sized for a good quality balance bike… he should then dust off his roller boots and take his boy somewhere to ride safely and just have some fun together. Honestly this bunch…

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Even if it is her job. There’s no need for that. Other jobs have free time and boundaries too. Just because it’s her job it shouldn’t mean she should be doing it every second of the day. But they really do seem desperate for money.

Reactions: 29
The selling Izzy’s messages thing is probably them trying to build up some money quick for when she’s 18 and pass it off as her years of earnings off their main channel.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
When buying the books Sarah says "I know we already have this but I got it anyway" and then tries to justify it that it's one of her favourites. It doesn't matter how much you like it, why buy another if you already have one
to me this is just further proof of her shopping addiction. There’s absolutely no need to own two of the same books.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.