Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tatty_boggle

Social services where the fuck are you??? 😡😡😡
They are using inappropriate images of a fucking MINOR to sell videos of her - you sick fucking CUNTS!
Your baby’s covered in bruises from being constantly physically attacked by your horrid son, who has serious behavioural issues because he has NO ROUTINE OR BOUNDARIES PUT IN PLACE!!!!!
Your kids are all stinking, lacking hygiene and malnourished because they’re constantly eating SHITE!!
If you lived on a council estate you would 100% have SS at your door!!! 😡
Absolutely abhorrent pieces of scum - these two “adults” need stopping!!!

These pair of fucking specimens pretending to Home Ed also give us ACTUAL home educators such a bad name!!
They make it seem this is normal - it very much fucking is not!!!! I’m furious!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @nowest9
1665672184148.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are back in the UK. They stayed overnight in a Toby Carvery car park in Kent before travelling to London for a night in a Premier Inn and to do the Stranger Things Experience. Possible freebie but unconfirmed.
- Upon returning to the UK the Ingham pigs went to Toby Carvery close to closing time and got a bit upset when the waiter asked them to help him out by tidying up their table and stacking their plates. Chris's voice wobbled when he mouthed off to the staff on the way out.
- There was some try-hard cringe acting of sadness and sympathy when they went to visit the Holocaust and Berlin Wall Memorials
- Isabelle is being pimped out to the ifam (and creeps) by Chris using a very inappropriate image to advertise her doing video messages (costing £20 each) for ifam on the ifam store.
- Isla did a TikTok with/for a random man in the middle of a Belgian street and her parents were totally fine with it.
- They took a couple of days off because Isabelle had a swollen eye and she didn't want to be vlogged. Chris included a photo of the eye in the thumbnail instead.
- More MacBook issues as Chris left it on a table in a German restaurant and tried to blame it on Isabelle.
- Blink 182 announced a reunion and Chris creamed himself. He's getting hammered at one of their shows and throwing his pants at them.

Hi Steve. Will you be going to the concert with Chris to make sure he doesn't try to seduce/kidnap Tom Delonge?

1665671851452.png
1665672781815.png
1665675648070.png

Thank you @Malcolm Conkers @Impleo
1665672011201.png
1665673282134.png
1665675744998.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

LoveisLove

I aM fairly new here. Was wary as so many say it’s a site to bully. No. All I see is people genuinely worried for the welfare of 5 kids. You all hit the nail on the head with every comment. It’s sad. And it’s abuse what these children are going through. Well done all. Keep going.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Puppet

VIP Member
1666077102577.png

Bringing back another old and dead channel. They really need the money. Vlogs 6 days a week, Sarah says on a Monday, now Esme is uploading, and Isabelle is probably going to start posting on her channel again.

Smell that...

It smells like desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

instashun

VIP Member
New phone for Sarah and himself yet kids get shit presents, been caught playing away or bought a new phone for Sarah to justify buying himself one ?
Laptop got ‘accidentally’ wiped last week and now clean phones… tell me you aren’t dodgy as fuck without telling me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I thought Lazy had got herself some manners and consideration, when she was telling the girls to be quiet, as they were going down the corridor in the Premier Inn when they returned late into the evening. Of course the fat chav hadn’t. It was so the Greasy Gnome didn’t hear them and the girls could all screech “surprise” at the top of their voices.

I’d have been bloody fuming if I’d been staying there. Just because her kids are all full of coke and sugar and won’t be in bed before midnight doesn’t mean the rest of the world operates that way.

Reactions: 56

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Luckily I work in the field and (not so luckily) had to report neglect any abuse many times before. Wonder whether I should phone up my direct contact. Whatcha reckon Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

paolo

Chatty Member
Speaking of the Inghams watching "Dahmer" on netflix...

Guess which kid grew up to be Jeffrey Dahmer and which one is just the same picture of Jeffrey Dahmer but with glasses and stupid looking hair??

jd.jpg
ji.jpg

Hey knobhead, how does it feel seeing that you and your rotten wife created the spitting image of Jeffrey Dahmer? Yours though is way further ahead as Jeffrey at that age was only going after the cat whilst yours is already going after people. You need to get him straightened out before something really terrible happens to that baby.

And to everyone else..H*LY F*CK the resemblance is terrifying!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53