The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In yesterdays vlog where they are in the sea rambling on. You see Chris just in the corner go under water and emerge with his bald head

In the next clip Sarah is focused on herself but you can see him flattening his hair into place before he gets into shot with her.

I can’t get a clip but if anyone can it’s so funny. Watched it several times 😂

4.19 for the slap head and 4.50 for him flattening it all down before he’ll come into shot 😂
Best I can catch I'm afraid. Shave it off Creepy, you're fooling no one.
Screenshot_20220924-004828_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’m a long time lurker! Particularly love watching the demise of Stephen Bear via his thread on here. Unfortunately no photos 😖
Totally understand no pics, but any chance of where exactly on Corfu and perhaps what to look for on the vlogs?

I can only assume they weren't anywhere relating to history or anything that the kids would actually learn about.

Reactions: 14
Abbvay, I hope your baby boy gains weight and gets his operation soon and recovers quickly and fully. Remember to look after yourself.
Best I can catch I'm afraid. Shave it off Creepy, you're fooling no one. View attachment 1600989
Is that a receding hairline or just a high forehead? The youngest two have very high foreheads. Either way, that hairstyle and the beanie are ridiculous. Why doesn’t he wear a cap in hot weather?

Reactions: 13
The photo of creepy spooning the dog makes me feel sick looking at it, im not sure why but it just a weird posture and the kissing position. It really creeps me out.

Reactions: 24
The Inghams are very similar to the Loch Ness monster. Any sightings in the wild, there's never any photos. If I spotted them, it's the 1st thing I'd do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here in lies the issue with her homeschooling.
She's trying to teach Jace 3 different maths concepts in one go. Plus colour recognition etc.

In order to complete this activity he needs to understand
- counting up to ten
- counting one for one
- number recognition
- colour recognition

Not to mention the concept of counting one for one with the umbrella splitting the group down the middle is not easy.

Most teachers would work on one concept at a time and build those together once they understood them.

Jace was just confused with the activity. She'd have been better off just getting him to recognize numbers (put a stone on the number x) or counting one for one and saying how many there are out loud.

Not to mention that took way longer to set up then to complete. It's not a reusable activity either.

Now, she's struggling to teach early maths concepts. How do the kids do when they needed to learn expand and simplify in algebra when they get to year 7? Well we saw Isla sitting in the background not being taught a thing.

How is she going to teach Jace to read? She'll teach him to sight read words and then the poor thing will struggle for the rest of his life.

Interesting that they're back on telling everyone about tutors and activities and they have to rush home. Please LEA, give these children a future, normality, stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No disrespect to any tattlers but I have never had my one year old half naked in a restaurant eating spaghetti with their hands🙄🙄🙄

Sarah saying they were full to bursting well yes they would be full up because as well as spaghetti bolognaise they had chips 🙄🙄

And why would you order a massive beer if you are not that arsed about it 🤔

and HOW do they do anything ….never mind lessons, in that cramped dump
Chris saying it was “ ridiculously cozy”
no it’s just bleeping ridiculous full stop
I feel claustrophobic just looking at the pictures of the inside of their death trap on wheels.

I knew taking children out in the water was risky, even with flotation aids/devices, but taking the 4 year old I nanny swimming ( at a local pool) last week really made me realise how vigilant you have to be. He wanted me to go and get some rings to play with, when we were in the water, that were just a few metres from the pool, but I said either he could go ( with me obviously watching him the whole time) or we would go together, as he isn’t allowed to be in the water without an adult ( and I would have had my back to him for a few seconds while getting the rings). It took me about 6 tries to get his armbands properly inflated too, but again, his “Oh, I just won’t wear that one” were countered with “I understand this is frustrating, but you have to wear them both or we can’t go swimming, it’s not allowed” and I eventually got them inflated enough to fit on his arms.
It just makes me sick that these so-called parents have endangered their children’s lives so many times: leaving a sleeping 4 month old on a beach, going paddle boarding without wetsuits, life jackets or any sort of buoyancy aid in lochs, on lazy rivers and in the sea! When a well-meaning person came to helpfully inform them, they got angry and caused him to lose business. It just makes me so angry and sad!

It is a death trap for sure. Mila’s isofix is on a box which is illegal as it’s not a proper car seat & they would get into tit for that alone if pulled, it looks like Isla is travelling on the side seat with a lap belt - again illegal. Border control need informing as do their local police to highlight the dangerous travelling arrangements for that van as it enters the UK

Without a doubt for the MOT he strips it back to just the 2 front seats, removing the other seatbelt points so it will pass - what that idiot doesn’t realise is the minute he’s adding things back in for passengers he will immediately be invalidating any insurance and MOT as well. He’s likely well over the weight limits for the vehicle which again, just puts them all at risk & does not bare thinking about :(
I worked at an after-school club and often had to go and pick children up at different schools. I don’t drive, so a colleague drove us down to the school in a car with seats in the boot facing backwards/the rear end of the car. A police officer came over to us before pick-up and asked to see colleague’s license etc ( I had to act as translator, as my colleague’s French was minimal). That was all fine, but then the officer looked in the boot and told us rear-facing seats have been illegal for quite some time ( I know I travelled that way with a friend as a child, about 25 years ago). I explained that it was the head of the after-school centre ( who, as an aside was bat tit crazy, I just didn’t know that yet!) who dealt with hiring/buying cars for the centre, and that, as far as I knew, everything was up to standard. He let us use the car, thank goodness, but I don’t remember it ever being used after that.
I am so afraid for those children!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have a lovely holiday, Corfu has a special place in my heart after a few incredible holidays here. No doubt they will make it look utterly crap through!
Thank you! It’s absolutely beautiful here and quite hippyish actually, they really did stick out like a sore thumb lol. Also their van shocked me to see in person, it really doesn’t look like somewhere people should be living. Especially kids who should be in school

Reactions: 13
offcourse you did. You got to spend loads of cultural things, looking at some locals and the beauty of the runway was probably ridonculus pretty
Surely you mean agricultural things? I have also visited the city of Madrid, as my plane landed there then I had to get a bus and/or a coach to get to Salamanca!

Reactions: 2
She’s thick as tit I don’t understand why Chris who apparently is tit hot at maths, doesn’t teach the kids more? When do we ever see him sitting down doing anything with the kids? Yet he has the nerve to want more? Be a dad to the ones you’ve got!
I don’t believe either of them have the capability of home schooling successfully but just saying, he does sod all when it comes to it!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.