The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the home schooling issue. There is a difference to be home schooled in your own house, designated work area , quiet area etc to the way these two are “homeschooling” their kids. They are in a tin van , no idea where they are going, no idea if there is WIFI, a lot of this trip they have parked in petrol stations and car parks. The chaos when they all get up in the morning trying to get dressed, fed etc can’t be living your best life or giving those kids a quiet area to do school work. Where do they even do their work. I honestly have no idea how this pair are getting away with this. Sarah let slip as well the girls share the same “tutor”. Dont believe a word of it. Those kids think they’re living a good life cos their parents tell them this. They have no idea what a normal stable life is. The LEA authority surely to goodness must have this family on their radar. I’ve said this before but I think that’s why they go away as much. Away from the LEA,
having to take the younger two to playgroups etc. Dentists as well could be addded to the list. If you’re not at home you don’t have to be arsed with anything. It’s shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is grim - not even hiding this sicko’s name who is commenting about her, sickening to think what’s likely happening behind the screen 🤢 Why do they continue to subject their kids to this? 😡
Gives them money! That’s all they see! The pair of them shouldn’t have kids.

Reactions: 22
Poor Mila is desperately trying to walk and they are just ignoring it. At least when they're home, she'll be able to cruise along the million sofas they have.

Reactions: 29
Creepy sounding camper by the day and Lazy's "fake posh" accent is slipping ,they talk utter tit every vlog ,dire content and he is still a Paed0 while big Saz is still an enabler

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Creepy sounding camper by the day and Lazy's "fake posh" accent is slipping ,they talk utter tit every vlog ,dire content and he is still a Paed0 while big Saz is still an enabler
Her ‘Oh my GOSH’ gets right on your tits doesn’t it. You can imagine what she usually says off camera too. Fake witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I make a prediction?
They get home in time for Lazy to start bulk buying Halloween/Xmas shite and binge buying off Amazon.
Their content will be shopping vlogs, the odd token “home school” activity, back to dance and the enforced HV groups, then some super awesome insane trip somewhere Christmassy, then baby reveal to boost viewing figures next year (in their mind).....
Then beginning to travel again in January...time and repeat....
I also feel like a Forest holidays vlog is coming 🤔
Or any freebies they get given...oh and not forgetting arrrr trinas latest bairn for content...😒

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Mila is/was probably due her 12 month review with the health visitor. I wonder if they went on this trip to avoid it. Or maybe that's why they're in a hurry to get home (as if)!

Reactions: 19
Poor Mila is desperately trying to walk and they are just ignoring it. At least when they're home, she'll be able to cruise along the million sofas they have.
Sad isn’t it, such a huge milestone and she’s just left in the background to amuse herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Looking at recent trustpilot reviews on Babyandme they have only 3 posted in September, 2 happy ifam and one saying they ordered a month ago and still no delivery.
She is going to be behaving like a demented wild beast when she finally gets to roll into her bargain shops. That poor woman has been gagging to get her fat sausage shovels on as much Halloween and Christmas shite she can grab and stuff in a trolley.
She’ll be wild eyed, sweaty and shaking.
Then she’ll be complaining about the rubbish in the streets and on beaches and oceans but can’t quite make any connection with her own behaviour.
I wonder if they plan on humiliating the older girls with their fascination with Santa and elves and the stories they come out with, surely this crap has to stop this year. Or if they want to carry it on then don’t film the 17 and 13 yr old chasing elves and talking about hearing Santa.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sarah if you want another f**ing ornament with your family name on it go and buy one instead of putting a post on instagram about it and it being a bargain. Noone need so many ornaments with their name on it. Looks idiotic

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.