The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t understand why Jace and Mila can’t share a meal? Jaces voice goes right through me. As for Izzy posting that picture of her and Isla, I do wonder if she posts them to get a reaction, it was not a flattering picture of Isla and also out of order of Izzy to post it.

Reactions: 30
The cheek of these fuckers complaining about rubbish on the free campsite . These tramps take toilet roll with them to tit in bushes, and empty their waste water tank all over the road. Total scumbags.

Screenshot 2022-09-19 085850.png
Screenshot 2022-03-07 100517.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine being in that pretty, tranquil campsite enjoying the peace and quiet then all of a sudden it all goes tits up as Fatty Foghorn, the Greasy Gnome and their feral kids pitch up? I couldn’t believe, well I could because it‘s the MInghams, they way they ran around that little garden screeching and jumping on and off those pretty swings and hammocks, while Sarah just said “sooo cuuuuutttte!” Someone really needs to give her a slap.

What has happened to Jace’s speech? It’s hardly recognisable anymore. When he was in the bakery I couldn’t understand a word of what he was saying. They really need to get home and start putting their kids into the education system because they’re failing them atm.
Same with that poor couple on the beach that lazy pointed out. Having a nice, romantic evening and then this lot come screeching in, right next to them.

Lazy doesn't even have a clue what Jace is saying now. So much for having the best speech the health visitor had ever heard 🙄 I've mentioned a florida vlogging family before, because I watch a lot of the theme park vloggers, but they have a 2 year old boy and his speech is far, far clearer than Jace's and he knows the full alphabet and can count to at least 20. I know children all develop at different rates, but it is clear that Jace has been delayed because of his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
While i'm howling at these freaks remember this one... the fucker looks like he's been balls deep in another man's hole.

Screenshot 2022-06-25 213239.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What has happened to Jace’s speech? It’s hardly recognisable anymore. When he was in the bakery I couldn’t understand a word of what he was saying. They really need to get home and start putting their kids into the education system because they’re failing them atm.
It's crazy to think he would be starting school next September. Most children his age are in nursery / preschool exploring the world, and developing new relationships with their peers and other adults. If he was in an Early years setting he would be exposed to other children and the world around him. Learn social skills such as sharing, turn taking, commincation, communal mealtimes, playing with others and learning how to follow simple directions / rules. He would also be given the chance to develop personal skills and independence, such as putting on clothes / shoes, using the toilet, using cutlery, asking other adults for help and learning how to communicate his needs and wants to others. In addition to this he would be introduced to early education through phonics, writing, numbers as well as developing fine and gross motor skills.

Instead of being exposed to this exciting and enriching world he has spent the last 3 1/2 years being carted around the world in a tin can on wheels. Spending months without any social interaction other than his family, who flip flop between screeching at him or ignoring him. Sarah and Chris can brag about living their best life and how blessed and lucky their children are. But we all know the reality, their children are suffering and Jace's actions and behaviour are already starting to show how much of an impact the years of neglect have had. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t understand why Jace and Mila can’t share a meal? Jaces voice goes right through me. As for Izzy posting that picture of her and Isla, I do wonder if she posts them to get a reaction, it was not a flattering picture of Isla and also out of order of Izzy to post it.
What was the photo?

Reactions: 5
I really hope they cave and put Jace to a nursery/pre school. That kid needs real teaching and basic life skills and rules taught to him. They have failed him so far

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope it'll be back to school for everybody in September. With Jace going into reception, Isla starting year 7, Esme starting GCSEs and Isabelle post-'gap year', they've got multiple excuses to stop the home schooling. Going back to school after skipping three years is never going to be easy for any of them but next Sept, with 3/4 of them at a point where lots of kids are starting new schools, is going to be better than any other time.

Reactions: 16
I hope it'll be back to school for everybody in September. With Jace going into reception, Isla starting year 7, Esme starting GCSEs and Isabelle post-'gap year', they've got multiple excuses to stop the home schooling. Going back to school after skipping three years is never going to be easy for any of them but next Sept, with 3/4 of them at a point where lots of kids are starting new schools, is going to be better than any other time.
Cannot imagine any of that happening, the children wouldn't even cope. I mean can you imagine the absolute little terror Jace would be running around screeching and causing chaos, Isla in secondary school is just laughable, Esme would be way too far behind to start GCSEs and Isabelle is too anxious to leave the house. They'd all need serious academic/behaviour/mental health interventions.

Not to mention other children at Esme/Isabelle/Isla's schools would be old enough to post about them and the family online and I'd imagine they would have interesting stories within days.

There would also undoubtedly be a repeat of the dance school insults towards other children, and other families getting upset (I see they have incidentally not returned...).

They also can't afford private again which I imagine would be very embarrassing for the "set for life" family with children who were previously privately educated.

There's no way they're going to allow their older children to integrate back into normal society, they have far, far too much to lose by that happening unfortunately.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Cannot imagine any of that happening, the children wouldn't even cope. I mean can you imagine the absolute little terror Jace would be running around screeching and causing chaos, Isla in secondary school is just laughable, Esme would be way too far behind to start GCSEs and Isabelle is too anxious to leave the house. They'd all need serious academic/behaviour/mental health interventions.

Not to mention other children at Esme/Isabelle/Isla's schools would be old enough to post about them and the family online and I'd imagine they would have interesting stories within days.

There would also undoubtedly be a repeat of the dance school insults towards other children, and other families getting upset (I see they have incidentally not returned...).

They also can't afford private again which I imagine would be very embarrassing for the "set for life" family with children who were previously privately educated.

There's no way they're going to allow their older children to integrate back into normal society, they have far, far too much to lose by that happening unfortunately.
Eventually though the LEA/SS will intervene and force it. They have done so for families where I live. If they don’t and something happens they will be held responsible for failing in their duty of care. What Sarah and Chris want won’t come in to it. If they continue with their ‘too famous for rules so we’re off on our trips’ rubbish then the younger kids can be take into care, Isabelle would be off into a hostel at 17 and expected to be studying and earning (hostels not being free).

It’s very clear from what they put online and let’s not forget this is what they want the world to see of their family life that the children are NOT well cared for at all, that’s ignoring their lack of education.

They’ll be aware of Isabelle’s results (her real ones) and here I know it’s been used to judge how home educating is working for the family.

I agree the children will struggle to cope and will need a lot of support, but I doubt very much they’ll get any.

They’re not set for anything.

So don’t repost it then you silly girl.

Reactions: 18
I hope that jackery wasn’t gifted ( big battery thing on the ‘schoolwork’ table)

never seen it or heard it being mentioned before until this most recent vlog

it’s a nice bit of kit, I wouldn’t say no to one if I was offered one for my campervan

mind you can’t see why they need one anyway, I thought the van had a superdooper off grid set up with two solar panels on the roof!

Bet lazys been on the beg for it 😡. There’s other van lifers out there that deserve it more than they do if she has had it gifted
Let's be real. If I waited for my next delivery by DPD, kidnapped the driver, stole the van , took off on a rampage through a garden party at a nursing home and THEN set up my own youtube channel so I could vlog the entire thing, even *I* would still deserve that jackery more than the Minghams.

p.s. SO jealous you have a campervan!

I don't think Sarah has a clue about where their finances stand. She said they had a 30% deposit like it was a badge of honor. That's very normal for a second home purchase.

I think it was a 10% deposit as the transfer amount on the phone was 70k. They probably have a high interest rate because of how hard it is to get a mortgage on an unstable job. Sarah also said they'd be paid off in 3 years (nope)

We've also seen a government collection letter on the side. They have 70k+ on their business.

Chris is the one that holds the cards, he did all the mortgage and he is the one that does the tax returns. They are up to their eyeballs in business debt.

I also think they sunk Isabelle's (and probably the other kids) savings into the house. They mentioned something about Isabelle having a big say in the house.

6k a month is 2 people earning 33k a year. That's a pretty standard family set up. They might get vat back but it's still not a massive wage.

Reactions: 8
They won’t send them back to school mostly because they don’t want to prove us the haters wrong, that comes before anything, the kids education is at the bottom of their list.

Reactions: 14
These are the photos the creepy nonce takes to his hairdressers to show what he wants 😂🤣
14C3BF2A-E8D2-4623-A3CB-D169A95207F1.png
83BA785E-5529-414E-A620-7526E84D358B.png
8E2D6406-64B9-4D42-BBA7-2258E922E205.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Same with that poor couple on the beach that lazy pointed out. Having a nice, romantic evening and then this lot come screeching in, right next to them.

Lazy doesn't even have a clue what Jace is saying now. So much for having the best speech the health visitor had ever heard 🙄 I've mentioned a florida vlogging family before, because I watch a lot of the theme park vloggers, but they have a 2 year old boy and his speech is far, far clearer than Jace's and he knows the full alphabet and can count to at least 20. I know children all develop at different rates, but it is clear that Jace has been delayed because of his parents.
My child had quite a severe speech delay but lots of interaction at groups has improved that a whole lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.