The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved and watched the vlog last night. I don't know what came over me but I KEPT WATCHING in the hope it would get less boring or that Lazy would have a rant or Creepstopher would fall off a ledge or something but it was just the Minghams going on a bit of a walk. FYI Lazy 3.2km is not "a hike". 3.2K is a bit of a walk and if you can't do that without multiple snacks/snack stops, then you need to catch yourself on. It WAS beautiful and if they had explained the different focal points instead of just saying "We're now at point 3 and we are going to point 4", then I would have been fully invested. As it was, it felt like an orienteering exercise for toddlers.

Now a little advice for you Creepstopher. Use your wrinkled up old penis eyes to do some research beyond Wikipedia and which places have the best toilet blocks or even buy a fecking guide book! When you are going somewhere like Venice find out the names of the places you visit, the names of the Churches or buildings and for the LOVE of Christmas, STOP referring to them as "that monument there" or "that landmark church".You are not "travel vloggers", you are not #vanlifers and you are not even tourists. You, Christopher Ingham and your lazy wife, Sarah Ingham are charlatans on the run and you are dragging your poor children along with you.

Lazy looks like she wishes she could pee standing up.

They could invent a new sport. Ultimate Shot Putting when instead of lifting and pushing the shot, you'd have to lift and push Big Saz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
OK Lord forgive me but I caved and watched that Venice vlog, some feedback for you Inghams from a disgruntled viewer.

When you are describing a monument, historical building or other point of interest that is so "stoonin' babe!" try pointing the camera at the fucking thing instead of pointing the camera at your greasy mugs while describing the point of interest. Maybe, and call me crazy here, viewers would like to see what you are chatting shite about instead of looking at your faces. You say you are vanlifers (I wish Creepy would be a lifer of another sort) travel vloggers so maybe show your viewers what you are seeing instead of reading off wiki about it into the camera. All we see are carparks, toilet blocks, random bodies of water and greasy food smeared faces, not actually any travel FFS!

Also 3km is not a "hike" I waddled 3km this morning in less than 25 minutes on the threadmill, I am a 40 something year old woman that is overweight and most of my exercise is from complaining about youtubers here on tattle.

Reactions: 41
3.2km is 1.98miles, I do more than that each morning with my dog and I am a lot older than the feral family

Reactions: 29
Sometimes I watch, sometimes I don’t, it’s up to the individual. I don’t think the large majority of their views are made up of haters, its likely a mix of people from different countries, America etc. It’s people that have been with them for years and stick up for them no matter what, vulnerable people who view them as aspirational, those that are convinced by the wholesome homeschool family narrative, people who are aware of their antics but see nothing wrong because of how they lead their own lives or relative newcomers that know nothing about their previous history.

Reactions: 19
Milas toe nails
This is bloody disgraceful!! There’s no excuse for this! Sarah you big horrible bitch, you and that n of a husband are a pair of cunts for letting that baby get in the state she does. Dirty toe and finger nails on a baby that age is shocking. You think you’re the envy of everyone travelling around in your delivery van, but have you ever stopped to watch yourselves back again? How can you not see what we all see. You all look dirty and unkempt. Chris walks about in the same clothes, sweating his man tits off and to make himself look even more ridiculous he insists on wearing a fucking beanie! His disgusting sweaty face with that greasy hair hanging down over it is bloody rank. Then there’s you, in your shein specials and your dla sandals. Stomping around like a big fat bossy bitch. You really do have an awful high opinion of yourself. Here’s a reality check for you, your husband is a fucking n! If I were you I’d be hiding in shame!
Your life looks shit, and your kids are brats! Get that jace one to the hairdressers ffs, he’s not cute looking with a big ratty ponytail. Boys have long hair so they can wear it down, his is in such a state that it just gets thrown up. The lot of you are just stinking tramps!

Reactions: 47
Poor baby! This is absolutely shocking! How do you even get dirt under your toenails? If this doesn't prove that these children aren't getting washed I don't know what will. Sarah Louise Ingham, clean your children! I feel so awful for Mila .
No Miscarriage
No Exams
No Sense
No Morals
No Ifam wherever they go
No Shame
No Fashion Sense
No Home as it's just a cold warehouse
No Hope for the children
No income tax / No V A T /

Reactions: 37
That poor baby ,fungal underarm,left in a napoy with the shit leaking out of it,while her so called parents film...her finger and toenails so dirty,her clothes unclean and her face rarely wiped ,she's fed so much crap,carried like a sack.of spuds and left in unsafe situations like in the delivery van ,Lazy and Creepy you are a disgrace,please stop breeding as you are a pair of dirty weirdos

Reactions: 40
I'm not saying people should view the vlogs for the purpose of doing them damage but YouTube records things like how much of a video people actually watched. Having a load of viewers who've only watched a few minutes of a twenty-minute video might make them a few pence from views but it doesn't help them because it's telling YouTube that their content isn't engaging/don't promote this shite.

Reactions: 27
Yes agree. The data available to them will show how long people watched for. It must be very very sad for them to see that people only stick with their vlogs for 5 seconds. Very sad

Reactions: 20
Sharing towels is probably what caused poor Milas fungal infection in her armpit. You can imagine that at least one of the sweaty fucks has one.
If they allow that to happen to her armpit, what on earth does under her nappy look like? Especially if they clearly aren't washing her. She must be so sore bless her. Fatty foghorn and Nancy boy, you should be ashamed.

Reactions: 42
Ahh ,lovely to have you back ,and congratulations on your new journey.May it bring you every sucess and happiness too.xoxo

Reactions: 13
If they allow that to happen to her armpit, what on earth does under her nappy look like? Especially if they clearly aren't washing her. She must be so sore bless her. Fatty foghorn and Nancy boy, you should be ashamed.
To be fair , I think all it is under Mila’s armpit is soreness, caused by heat and dirt/grease accumulation and the fact that babies armpits don’t get much air to them when they’re not moving a lot. It’s not uncommon and all my kids have had it at some point when they were babies, especially one in particular that was born in a really hot summer. However, it’s so simple to treat, a gentle, but damn good clean, thoroughly drying it and Sudocrem. Doing that would sort it out in ONE day. But they’re out and about all the time, the poor kid is in the bloody carrier or pushchair or being held , not moving around , getting greasy and dirty in the heat and so it’s never going to clear up !! The kid needs to be at home crawling around and learning how to move , playing with toys, pulling herself up , staying cool and just being a baby !! FFS minghams , GO HOME and let your poor baby be just a baby !!

Reactions: 33
What has happened to this family, back when they first started vlogging. They had clean clothes, hair, nice manageable house. Kids looked happy and led normal lives. Yes Chris looked strange but Sarah looked good, her hair and skin were glowing and she wasn’t overweight.
I thought the money they would have made, would improve their lives but they seemed much happier before. Actually it feels they are on the breadline, not washing, no haircuts, living out of a van

Reactions: 21
The dad got caught sexually grooming young fans, and it’s all been downhill since, as you might expect.

Reactions: 19
I can’t really comment on the vlogs because I can’t bear to watch them, reading comments is informative and a lot more interesting than watching them,
I don’t believe for a moment Sarah is using washable nappies.
Who takes one bottle of water after trying to flog water bottles on Amazon wouldn’t using said bottles make more sense?
I don’t believe they are sleeping/washing in the van which makes the fact they are all so dirty looking .. insane.. no excuse if they’re in cabins/rooms for the little ones to be dirty other than sheer laziness, Sarah is definitely not a size 16 it’s not her weight that concerns me but the constant lying about it.
Isabelle and the exams again unbelievable.
Home schooling isn’t possible when neither parent seems to have even a basic education, they are proven liars, proven fakes their own words prove their dishonesty and ignorance there’s little hope of those kids ever breaking away or living a normal life not now that’s sad but no one is intervening on their behalf which is also heartbreaking that grandparents and extended family don’t even try.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.