The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also apologise if I upset anyone by saying ‘I’m not sure how Izzy knows what gender she likes when she’s never around either’ I say this as someone who didn’t know what sexuality I was until I ‘expermineted’ I have friends who are the same but I understand some people just know. Unfortunately for me that wasn’t the case

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ will somebody in either of their families DO SOMETHING about CLEVAAAAAABOYYYY!
Aside from his lacking dental hygiene and huge bald patches, your son is one aggressive, horrid little bully!! 🤢
He basically physically abuses Mila whenever given the chance to get ear her and will kick off if things don’t go his way!! 😳
He lacks any form of manners, social skills or understanding of how to behave in an appropriate way!
You are spawning a monster who will be a full scale nightmare when he’s a teenager - and let’s hope he doesn’t follow his father!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The ifam must be busy today the comments and views are terrible.. wonder if they’ve realised how boring they are and that’s why Sarah wants to come home now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tonight’s vlog talking about more babies and Sarah doesn’t dismiss the idea. Please for the love of god, do not have another baby!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
#251 Bad Photoshop,Too much Pop,Eating Slop,Smelling of plop,these dirty cretins need to stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still don't get it though 🤣 "gay pop music", how can music be gay?
Maybe I'm too old. I'll go back to my 90s grunge 🤣
It’s nothing new - I remember when ‘a fondness for musical theatre’ meant something entirely different.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So you’re telling me they went all the way to Slovenia to spend one day “hiking” ( whilst not even paying attention to what they were looking at because esme was crocheting and most of the vlog was them eating Pringles and complaining that they had ran out of water) , and then spent the rest of the trip in a b&b in the middle of no where and they didn’t even leave to go for lunch and experience the local town and cuisine with the owners who offered. They went to Aldi and that is all. They spent those few days in a hot tub which they have at home already. What a waste of money and they cannot say they have visited Slovenia if that’s all they did. Bet you they don’t even know the capital of Slovenia or know any words of the language. They may as well of been at home… and Croatia will just be pools and beaches no doubt. They have spent the whole summer at pools and beaches and lakes . Does this not get boring to them ? Also in years to come their kids won’t even be able to differentiate what countries they’ve been to as all they have seen from them is pools , beaches , lakes …basically water ! They will not remember anything particular from that place. They are also all still totally uncultured and ignorant to every culture of the counties they visit , you would think considering how much “travelling” aka driving they do they would all be able to recognise / speak a few worlds of all the languages of the counties they’ve visited , but no , they can barely even speak English. I bet you if they heard someone speaking french , or Spanish or Italian they would’nt even be able to recognise or identify the language , because they literally don’t interact with anyone / anything in any of the places they go to. Just such a waste of money , petrol and their kids education honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I
Is there not a separate royalist discussion thread on Tattle? 😳 I might have to tap out like I did when the whole thread was clogged up with the alphabet 😅😅😅
dont want to talk about the queen…but I thought the alphabet was cool and a bit of fun…..a bit of relief from only inghams….I think we all should mess with their algorithm and all watch for 40 - 60 seconds then switch off and get out of you tube…,this will reflect in their viewing figures ..especially if we do it for a week….sorry greencow but we will all be needing you in this week!….if your up to it.

So you’re telling me they went all the way to Slovenia to spend one day “hiking” ( whilst not even paying attention to what they were looking at because esme was crocheting and most of the vlog was them eating Pringles and complaining that they had ran out of water) , and then spent the rest of the trip in a b&b in the middle of no where and they didn’t even leave to go for lunch and experience the local town and cuisine with the owners who offered. They went to Aldi and that is all. They spent those few days in a hot tub which they have at home already. What a waste of money and they cannot say they have visited Slovenia if that’s all they did. Bet you they don’t even know the capital of Slovenia or know any words of the language. They may as well of been at home… and Croatia will just be pools and beaches no doubt. They have spent the whole summer at pools and beaches and lakes . Does this not get boring to them ? Also in years to come their kids won’t even be able to differentiate what countries they’ve been to as all they have seen from them is pools , beaches , lakes …basically water ! They will not remember anything particular from that place. They are also all still totally uncultured and ignorant to every culture of the counties they visit , you would think considering how much “travelling” aka driving they do they would all be able to recognise / speak a few worlds of all the languages of the counties they’ve visited , but no , they can barely even speak English. I bet you if they heard someone speaking french , or Spanish or Italian they would’nt even be able to recognise or identify the language , because they literally don’t interact with anyone / anything in any of the places they go to. Just such a waste of money , petrol and their kids education honestly.
You are so right….I have just watched an Australian young couple and their little kid travel through Italy and Switzerland….if The inghams hadn’t done their. What’s wrong with venice vid I wouldn’t believe they were even their…this couple did an amazing g job and I want to go to Switzerland…where were the inghams…oh yes at supermarkets and in lakes…I think they talked about a train but never did it….all these guys show are roads, tollways, crappy sorry luxury accomodation and nothing that is real or relevant…they are the shittiest van lifers ever, and the worst advertisement for any country they visit…I believe money is so tight they can’t even afford to do anything that’s remotely off the freeways they are travelling on……they have service station freebies along the way…that’s the best accomodation they can afford most mights…

I think it showed that the Australia trip was the first major trip they did after they were dropped by management, other than that they might have planned some all inclusives themselves but not really much to organise with them. The Australia trip was the start of their poorly planned trips with no real purpose of being there, turning up to places as they were closing, spending most days doing nothing and doing no research about any of it.
Yes they were so unorganised….I vaguely remember them saying that Aust zoo was booked out and they couldn’t go….that’s bullshit they probably wanted a freebie with their 1mil plus viewers and didn’t get it…the Irwin’s got that one right they dont want to be tarnished with their image mixed up with the inghams…and they travelled by plane back from far north qld half way down the country only to fly back up to a place a few hrs away from where they were…someone saw them coming ..they could have easily hired a car and driven…would have seen lots of cool place on the way…then in Sydney they did nothing but complain about the weather as it was winter and they had the kids wearing summer shoes in a downpour…total idiots, but that’s what happens when your on the run!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ will somebody in either of their families DO SOMETHING about CLEVAAAAAABOYYYY!
Aside from his lacking dental hygiene and huge bald patches, your son is one aggressive, horrid little bully!! 🤢
He basically physically abuses Mila whenever given the chance to get ear her and will kick off if things don’t go his way!! 😳
He lacks any form of manners, social skills or understanding of how to behave in an appropriate way!
You are spawning a monster who will be a full scale nightmare when he’s a teenager - and let’s hope he doesn’t follow his father!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Can’t stand the kid!

Reactions: 14
Yes he’s is definitely extremely self obsessed,Baffles me also how much money he’s spent on that van, why on earth have they also got that caravan as well.

I really don’t think hes all there, something about him really chills me and it’s not only just to do with the Nnce thing, just something else
I know exactly what you mean. I've always thought he looks like a serial killer. He's so weird and I think he's definitely a sociopath. Even his teeth give me the creeps. Oh hell and the gnarly hands and that weird long nail! 🤮 Ycha fi, I can't cope!

Reactions: 12
There is a tv for the lower bumb (I doubted it was even space for it there but it is) but how can the girls even watch that comfortably?
And Chris says that they have extended the upper bed to have have more space for them to lay on while the girls haw plenty of space the other way. Are not Isabelle just as high as Creepy? Theese 2,5 cm should be plenty.
View attachment 1568077
See? The hands!!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.