The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's disgusting how they'll pimp out those girls for a bit of fame and fortune. A parents job is to protect their children yet Chris and Sarah are just dangling those girls in front of all kinds of weirdos.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does Izzy have to be open mouthed in every thumb nail. It’s making me feel really uncomfortable knowing what kind of people are watching these vlogs and how they can take innocence and turn it into something else

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why do they have a present haul to open?
All the stuff people have sent them! But they aren’t greedy or expect it at all! Now making money off the back of people sending them things! Nothing else to film now other than reacting to old videos or opening things..wow times are hard ?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
All the stuff people have sent them! But they aren’t greedy or expect it at all! Now making money off the back of people sending them things! Nothing else to film now other than reacting to old videos or opening things..wow times are hard ?
If they don’t feel like people should send them things then hellooooo why tf do you have one? It’s so stupid?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
If they don’t feel like people should send them things then hellooooo why tf do you have one? It’s so stupid?
Yes!! Say thank you to people but send a little card it doesnt need to be made public, its going to make the ifam feel like they need to send stuff

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but it’s time they started to teach Isla some manners - there I said it ??‍♀

Reactions: 29
So Chris does know how to use the blur tool - managed it with the parcel Isabelle opened (re-opened because Sarah couldn't wait as usual)

USE THE BLUR TOOL WHEN FILMING OTHER CHILDREN - or better yet, don't film other children without permission

She's adding going to the post office to collect parcels into her daily routine now - probably missing them as she's in Morrisons and Asda

Can we please get Issy' some acting classes alongside private school because she SUCKS at it 'ommmmg it's SOOOO cute - I don't know what it is but it's SOOOOO cute' errr

Reactions: 15
So the post office keeps "losing" their packages. Would be hilarious if someone there just doesn't like them. Feel bad for the people spending money to send them crap but also not really, because they're dumb enough to spend money on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder how many of their presents were from paedophiles?

Open-mouthed Isabelle with three arrows in the thumbnail, Creepy?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Her face in the thumbnail says it all
Just watching her how she was around the freebies from the brainwashed was unreal

Plus every time someone’s speaking she’s wanting attention and they cut off whoever is speaking to shift the focus to Isla - they really aren’t helping her

Reactions: 7
Isla was so grabby throughout the present opening. Esme actually swatted her hand away at one point (16.50) To think that's the edited version as well, imagine how much more we don't get to see.
She literally threw the doorable back into the big cardboard box to get a wrapped present (19.38). I wouldn't want to be parenting her when the baby arrives!

Reactions: 17
So the post office keeps "losing" their packages. Would be hilarious if someone there just doesn't like them. Feel bad for the people spending money to send them crap but also not really, because they're dumb enough to spend money on them.
Bet they are pissed off the amount of stuff they have to deliver every day..

Reactions: 3
Isla was so grabby throughout the present opening. Esme actually swatted her hand away at one point. To think that's the edited version as well, imagine how much more we don't get to see.
She literally threw the doorable back into the big cardboard box to get a wrapped present. I wouldn't want to be parenting her when the baby arrives!
I noted esme having to swat iddy biddy Islas hand away and the video had definitely been edited at that point, probs to hide Islas meltdown at being told to wait. It would help if Lazy didn't constantly praise her for being precocious.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the attention will shift to the baby or if it'll stay on Isla? He hasn't done what they hoped he would so maybe he will be left for Isabelle to deal with.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.