The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strongly suspect best bud Nicky and her lil lad wernt even there? There was no sign of anyone else with them at all.
The whole "oh I forgot to get any footage of the birthday boy" didn't wash with me.
They clearly couldnt think of any vlog content so went somewhere that Lazy could sit and Creepy could 'play'. And titled it to attract views instead of the truth "another suuuuper amazing surprise trip to soft play"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
On the note of YouTube comments, I believe it’s across the board / I’ve seen a few other family vloggers tweet about it this morning.. not sure if it is on every single video of everyone’s it may be a select few where suspect accounts have commented? Not entirely sure but could be.

I strongly suspect best bud Nicky and her lil lad wernt even there? There was no sign of anyone else with them at all.
The whole "oh I forgot to get any footage of the birthday boy" didn't wash with me.
They clearly couldnt think of any vlog content so went somewhere that Lazy could sit and Creepy could "play". And titled it to attract views instead of the truth "another amazing time at soft play"
That's what I thought too. It was a bday party so of course you would show the child. You show him all the time. While you were sitting on your ass you had plenty of time to show him. Not doing your "job" very well

Reactions: 2
That's what I thought too. It was a bday party so of course you would show the child. You show him all the time. While you were sitting on your ass you had plenty of time to show him. Not doing your "job" very well
Her main priority is views. That is painfully clear. Content is always the first thing on her mind. Yet not one shot of the birthday boy or even the cake.
Maybe nicky has finally seen the light. I hope so. You could see she was forcing smiles at the baby shower and she didn't want her other kids filmed when they went out the other day.
#anotheronebitesthedust

Reactions: 3
Comments seem to be disabled on all Family Fizz's videos. No comments doesn't seem like a sustainable solution. It's probably temporary until they figure out how to tackle this problem. Scary how many sickos are out there and it's like they're not even trying to hide anymore.

Reactions: 1
Her main priority is views. That is painfully clear. Content is always the first thing on her mind. Yet not one shot of the birthday boy or even the cake.
Maybe nicky has finally seen the light. I hope so. You could see she was forcing smiles at the baby shower and she didn't want her other kids filmed when they went out the other day.
#anotheronebitesthedust
You can see the cake on the table and when they did the whole balm bap chat you hear another adult as well so id say they were defo with them

You can bet he didn’t link this account from 5 years ago back to the family, the deluded little slimeball.
View attachment 6500
This reads like some sort of parody character taking the piss out of 'rock star' types. Honestly his obsession with Tom Delonge is creepy - even downright trying to copy his life with the guitar/singing in a band, named after one of Tom's songs. Its weird! There's being inspired by and looking up to someone and then trying to actually be like them...next he'll be going on about how he's discovered aliens.

Reactions: 11
I checked at around 2pm and they were disabled then.
After the link to the video of that guy who outed the paedophile ring on YouTube was posted on here a few days ago, I actually went on to some of the summer vlogs. Ones with them in swimsuits was on the thumbnail and the comments were disabled on all of them. I clicked on a fair few and also went to Sassybelle to look to and they were the same.
I was curious to see if the time stamping that was spoken about was apparent on the ingham vlogs, so unless YouTube had disabled the comments a couple of days ago, creepy/lazy had done it, which makes me think if he did it, he was well aware of what was happening...

I don’t want their demise to happen until he explains what exactly he did when he was ‘training to be a commercial pilot’.

I’m training to be an astronaut, so far my training has involved doing slow bouncing movements on my bed to simulate walking on the moon. Next step, I’m going to train in spacecraft wizardry by constructing a rocket out of a fairyliquid bottle and some cereal packets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
From what I've read the channel owners can if they wish turn comments back on. But what implications that will have further on is not known (meaning what YouTube will do)

So it turns out they can manually turn the comments back on themselves even after YT have disabled them... Comments or not, if there's no ads on those vids that have been earmarked, then their income will hopefully take a dive!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
From what I've read the channel owners can if they wish turn comments back on. But what implications that will have further on is not known (meaning what YouTube will do)
turning comments back on shows they don't care about Peados lurking around after their children. $ again takes precedence

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Guesses on what they did in todays fun filled half term Vlog? Will they remember their scooper doooper competition

So it turns out they can manually turn the comments back on themselves even after YT have disabled them... Comments or not, if there's no ads on those vids that have been earmarked, then their income will hopefully take a dive!
Fingers crossed I want to see them having to work and go back to their original roots. That's what they deserve anyhow.

Reactions: 6
When sarah was pretending to be a dope and asked what a bloomer is, you could hear a woman's voice correcting her. I assume that was Nikki

Fingers crossed I want to see them having to work and go back to their original roots. That's what they deserve anyhow.
Agreed, they are tit parents. They care not a jot about safeguarding their children, protecting their innocence, and providing a decent childhood. Their focus is on how many views they can get and at any cost, even if it means selling their children's souls to the world. They have no morals, no decency and no dignity. When you see comments like "you're so inspirational" it makes my blood boil, they are prime examples of everything that is wrong with today's society - materialistic in every way.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is the arrow on Izzy with her mouth open again on the thumbnail? I'm sure Chris is trolling us.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.