The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear she has blocked me on insta so obviously my message hit a nerve. Don’t think I will lose sleep🤣🤣🤣
Looks like I’m also blocked, just for asking if they were wearing life vests in the river. She’s so touchy! I notice she didn’t jump in the river and apparently she’s a good swimmer too.

Reactions: 27
Mila stood up in her car seat, Chris not even putting his arm behind her, you know in case she fell backwards 🙄
I take more care of my 7 week old kitten that I rescued than they do of Mila.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just got an ad for keeping children safe online with EE and the beano on their vid. Couldn’t believe it!!

PS Sarah, just because ‘you’ delete something doesn’t mean it’s gone. Isabelle isn’t going to stand a chance at college or in work with what’s on her social media and no, deleting it won’t make a difference. Many people have been undone at interviews, college, uni and work because of social media they ‘deleted’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we report the reel to instagram? Or are they like tiltok and youtube for not giving a tit?

Can we report the reel to instagram? Or are they like tiltok and youtube for not giving a tit?
Never mind, there is no category for reporting child endangerment or even child abuse!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thats shocking!! Im sure youtube have a "harmful or dangerous acts" option
Yes they do, i report their last vlog on youtube using that option, not that they do anything, but i will keep trying

Reactions: 10
Random question but has anyone actually sent this to kayak Paul? Was that his name. Maybe he might be able to get the paper to sell a story again about them not learning their lesson?

Reactions: 20
I’m trying to work out if they post stuff like this to just wind up “the trolls” or if they are just that stupid…..

Reactions: 21
Funnily enough big saz has deleted this comment
What is wrong with this woman!! Of course Esme felt safe enough not to wear one, kids at that age think they’re totally invincible, you stupid cow!! It’s your job as a parent to step in and make decisions for them to keep them safe (even if it causes an argument) as you’re supposed to know better.

They are so infuriating!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Random question but has anyone actually sent this to kayak Paul? Was that his name. Maybe he might be able to get the paper to sell a story again about them not learning their lesson?
I imagine he wants nothing to do with them after the abuse he got the last time. I don't think it would be a good idea contacting him.

Reactions: 26
And I've had my comment deleted, also blocked from her page - imagine sitting on your holiday and doing this, I'd be screaming at my wife to get off her phone

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like I’m also blocked, just for asking if they were wearing life vests in the river. She’s so touchy! I notice she didn’t jump in the river and apparently she’s a good swimmer too.
She jumps in and the river jumps out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats shocking!! Im sure youtube have a "harmful or dangerous acts" option
This reel could be reported under “false information” maybe ? Considering she is spreading false information in the comments saying that if you are a strong swimmer you will be absolutely fine without a life vest in open waters and that rivers are so super safe to swim in

Reactions: 19
Has she turned comments off, or have i been blocked? All i said was dasha’s comment is the most sensible, intelligent comment I’ve read on the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.