The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you are right you stupid oaf some 13/14 yr olds are jumping in rivers and drowning
What other people are doing in that river is none of your business you ignorant heffer. Your daughters safety is.
just imagine being at home and the health visitor seeing that bruise. You’d be in deep tit considering there’s footage out there of creepy smacking jaces legs on a previous van trip

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Are they actually trying to make us believe Milas car seat is safe where it is now?

Reactions: 18
They did say at one time if they left you tube they would go out with a bang. If they are not careful it may come true. But let’s hope the children don’t suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sarah the only thing that's Madevil (medieval) is you thinking your Creepy husband isn't a fiddler!!

And I had to laugh when she mentioned the weight of the van at the border control area, that fan is around 10 tonne with all your brats and all the junk you carry.

When, and it's a definite when, he crashes into the back of someone due to the stopping distance weight, he will be taking his ass to jail for the van being so overweight.

Reactions: 21
Yeah you are right you stupid oaf some 13/14 yr olds are jumping in rivers and drowning
Over-confidence is often cited as one of the main contributing factors and reasons why swimmers (ie people who can swim) drown. Being over-confident in your abilities is an arrogance which gets so many youths (especially young males) in trouble.

It's so dangerous that Esme's parents are not only present (at the river) but are actively encouraging this activity which is clearly beyond the child's capability. They need to f*cking get real before the mother of all reality checks comes and knocks them for six.

It's only a matter of time before something terrible happens and how long have we been saying that for? 🥱😤

• Sad
Reactions: 28
If the kids were at school and they went on a school trip doing water activities without the right safety equipment or were put in danger I wonder what they’d say then. Probably the first to be on the phone complaining I’d imagine.

When you have children they aren’t your property to do whatever you want with them, parents aren’t always right and don’t always make decisions that are in their children's best interests.

Didn’t they remove them from school once because of radioactive gas levels or something, how have they gone from that to this?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You know what they say lazy, if other children are jumping off a bridge does that mean it’s safe for your kids to do it too? Probably unless there’s a sign that says otherwise…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate to think that it's going to take a tragedy to happen before these idiots stop putting their childrens lives at risk but I fear so

• Sad
Reactions: 26
You dirty, feral, not a size 16, spend less time putting those hideous slugs above your eyes & more time brushing your son’s hair. You are vile & how you cannot feel ashamed at the total state & behaviour of your family is beyond belief. I would LOVE to IQ test you.
PS it’s been a beautiful day at my place, my Airbnb guests have behaved impeccably, they are polite, well spoken, washed & enjoying the stooooning views & fresh air, playing monopoly & reading the papers, not a bottle of coke or wrap in sight. Enjoy the stinking tin can 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Are they actually trying to make us believe Milas car seat is safe where it is now?
I find it infuriating they were gifted 2!!! of the most expensive car seats there is, made for extended rear facing, and they still think they know better with their make shift way of installing it. I could only dream of affording that car seat!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Big Saz thinks she's superior than everyone else with the posed smelt tit nose in the air,in reality she's an uneducated, unclean con-woman who looks far older than she is and is married to a Paed0 and chooses to stay with him whilst she talks to a camera and fails as a mother, yet we are all jealous 🤢😂😂🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Every summer when people drown does she really think it's because they aren't strong enough swimmers? They deliberately go swimming in lakes, rivers etc because they think it's fun and obviously feel they can swim, exactly like her children are doing.

She always responds to people pointing out dangers like it's ok, because she knows best. It's safe for them because she says so. Like she thinks every other person that has an accident planned it.

Sarah, that's what an accident is. No one plans it. As a parent it's your job to see when the risk is just too high and not put your children in that situation just for something to put on YouTube, and as they get older teaching them to recognise dangerous situations for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The amount of fatalities near where I live in open waters that involve children Emsés age is so scary. These kids think they can handle the water and will be fine as it’s not too far out from shore. Then you have this idiot letting her 13 year old daughter happily go down a clearly fast currant river, and films it which will only encourage others.

Sarah you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! You and your creepy nonce of a husband never fail to amaze me!!

Reactions: 17
Every time i think I couldn’t hate this family any more, or think they couldn’t get any dumber or stoop any lower, they do something that proves me wrong hahaha.

When they post the vlog of Esme in the river we should all report the vlog and the channel, i can’t believe they get away with it, not inly playing with their kids lives but the ifam that may copy them
But just imagine though putting your own children in danger to prove other people wrong how sick in the head is that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This!!! I’ve seen endless reports, just locally of people of all ages drowning in the sea, reservoirs, and rivers, regardless of their swimming ability.
This moron posts this video to how many young impressionable ifam?
Then follows it up with “well most 13/14 year olds are jumping in rivers” is she for bleeping real?
So give the head the benefit of the doubt, that river was so safe (it didn’t look it) and “we’ll see on the vlog it was safe”, but the vlogs not up yet Lazy you foo, even if there was safety precautions, it looks like Esme’s and Creeps are alone, being dragged down stream.
So say a 13/14 year old ifam sees that clip, sees that you think that it’s normal 13/14 year olds to be jumping into rivers, and tomorrow decides it’s fine to jump in their local river/reservoir cos Esme did it abroad and Sarah said it’s fine and normal.
Imagine if they get into trouble.
Imagine if the unthinkable happened (like situations kayak Paul faced, that made him so passionate about water safety) .
Do you get it now you lazy fat duck?
Kids watch your tit, stop trying to act up for us “trolls” and get a grip for gods sake!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.