Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elizabeth Allen

I cannot believe they let Esme swim in that river. They do not deserve te right to call themselves parents. Are they just doing this to wind people up. What really gets me is if anything happened they would blame everyone but themselves☹☹☹

• Angry
Reactions: 35

kazizzle

VIP Member
Sorry were they complaining about paying €90 for the campsite? There’s 7 of them! I think that’s quite reasonable considering the facilities they had access to.

Meisify2

VIP Member
They’re so stupid! How the hell can they let the kids out without any life jackets and after last years controversy you would think they would have learned a lesson! Those kids needs taking away from their parents ASAP before one of them end up dead

• Sad

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Sarah says she’s taking a year out to go to college September 2023.
that’s the biggest joke yet, their whole lifestyle is taking time out ‘to constantly travel’ 🙄🙄🙄 what normal 17 year old in one year has been to Dubai, Spain, Mexico and now back to touring Europe all within six months… taking time out to do what exactly? chill from the stress of Sarah’s half arsed non existent homeschooling 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
Just looked at shitty shortles website, the Mila doll has been reduced to £403 and the Ingham meet and greet has been set for early 2023. Sorry, but that doll came out last year so that means "fans" are waiting 2 years for a meet and greet?? I thought the meet and greet was set for September??
Let’s all club together and get a meet and greet and punch the pair of them straight on the nose …. 🤜

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Don't forget that everyone laughs along with them when they arrive somewhere new and Big Sezza tells them about the Skandals.

They look at the vertically-challenged effeminate gnome using a step-stool to get out of the tin shed of dreams on wheels making his gang signs (he helps people now) with his black comb-over, his ginger eyebrows, little squished up nose, his little cornish pastie shoes, and his little sun top and know he's completely normal.

He's also a pilot you know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Every watch of an old vlog puts money in their pockets 😉
Exactly! Only 28k views on their new vid but supposedly 180k views yesterday 🤔 100k more than normal. Always get a bit suspicious when a new tattler appears telling people to rewatch something.

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I was reading a news story earlier about the remains of a man who drowned in a lake in Arizona 20 years ago just now being found. When people go missing in large bodies of water, they are not always found. And it can happen in an *instant*. I live close to the pacific ocean, and visit regularly with my kid. I don't let him out of my sight, stay right next to him, never turn my back on the sea, and would never let him go any deeper than paddling his feet. Every year we have mutliple tragedies where kids are swept away and never seen again. A couple of years back, we had a little girl and her dad swept away, right in front of the mum. Their other child was rescued, but died later. Absolutely devastating. Why do these two idiots always assume that the bad stuff only happens to other people? I get so sick of hearing about them choosing to put their children in danger. They get away with so much online that they seem to have convinced themselves that they're invincible in real life.

• Sad
  • Heart

Raw

VIP Member
I’ve been watching old vlogs back too and I just found this moment where Chris has to run back to a group of fan girls so he can hug one of them. Weird moment that felt it needed to be shared @ 11:10 mark
Every watch of an old vlog puts money in their pockets 😉

• Sad
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
I just hope that their poor campsite neighbours know to not judge all Brits by this family's feral standards. With any luck they won't be able to understand them or place their accent. If they listen to the Creepy one they might think they're from the Caribbean!

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
They are totally trying to cause controversy again with the paddle board thing. The two younger ones are out on the water in the evening alone with no buoyancy aids.
I can’t cope, fucking morons!

Perfect childhood, fucking hell. No Isla that’s Stockholm syndrome!

• Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
How many English papers did Izzy sit? Is Sarah saying she got a 9 in all English papers because I'm assuming not. What I truly don't understand about Sarah is that she thinks a good grade in one paper justifies her decision to home-school?!? Is she for real? Imagine if all any student needed was a good grade in one paper - there would be totally stress free students and parents the world over!!! If students only needed to focus on one aspect of one subject (eg Eng Language or Eng Literature) then just about every family on the planet would have a 9 grade student... does Sarah really not see this for what it is!?? In her mind she believes that a 9 in one paper is better than a 6 in ten papers - what on earth is Izzy going to do with that one score?

I honestly and truly don't get this woman at all...

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Creepy never mentions roller blading anymore
Has the lazyone stopped him from going out on his own.
what happened to all those electric scooters they couldn’t live without

Reactions: 34

Anni1312

Chatty Member
My husband used to be an active swimmer and I showed him that reel on insta ... he was like wtf the current is soo strong.
What if she gets a cramp, what if something floats in the water and hits her, what if she gets her head under water and panics .... too many what ifs and all you hear is super mom .... Sorry Mama - cackling

• Sad
  • Angry

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
What the hell is this. Her thinning herself down and the pervert showing off his comb forward. Like right oh dickheads.

Screenshot 2022-08-26 200428.png
Screenshot 2022-08-26 200604.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Oh my word! Look at her latest reel about Jace and at the end she notices Mila is crawling on the top bed and goes to get her, a second later she would have fallen down 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Tinksmum

VIP Member
What paper was it that reported their last fiasco with no aids - I think we should send pictures to tell them the idiots haven’t learnt a Dam thing

• Heart