Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
Sarah going on and on and on at Isla getting £5 from the tooth fairy and how lucky she is, poor girl looked so awkward. How about the THOUSANDS, she’s earnt Sarah? Where’s that

Reactions: 36

Granny Pat

Isabelle’s latest instagram cannot get any more degrading; trying to burb, teaching Esme to burb and that ‘mother’ giving them scores. Isabelle is nearly 17 and needs to grow up and become independent. All the girls are regressing whist Jace and Mia will never learn anything!

• Wow

teeniebopps

I get it’s a challenge that lots of people are trying, but the fact that there are two people behind them trying to eat when they are doing it is disrespectful. Izzy’s feral family might enjoy burping at one another, but the family eating behind may not. They need to be more aware of their surroundings and others. Vile!

• Sick

Sunshineandshadows

It's not a good look for Isabelle getting involved in online hate on Instagram. She really is her mother's daughter. Instead of doing normal teenage things she is responding to hate comments. Isabelle used to be a nice girl, it's sad to see her turning into a bully.
Wasn't Izzy an anti-bullying ambassador at one point? She's clearly come far then hasn't she 😅

• Haha
  • Sad

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
If you were to ask a child, if they would jump of a bridge, just because everyone else was doing it, most of them would say no.
If you asked Sarah Ingham if she would let her children jump off a bridge, just because everyone else was doing it, she would say yes.

Her intelligence is on par with the ifam in the comments that tell people to leave them alone because the children are "having fun"
She'll never change her thought process, because she doesn't think she's doing anything wrong. Even if something bad happened, she wouldn't learn. She would think "Esme made a bad decision" or be annoyed that there was no signs telling her not to let her children in without a life jacket. It will never be her fault. She's the person that thinks her 3 year old should be making his own decisions.

That's why they continue to do idiotic things in regards to their childrens' safety and we shouldn't be surprised really 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Sarah mentioned Isabelle wanting to be a psychologist, she’s going to have to change her name if that’s her chosen career path. Who would want to google their psychologist and only to find that their family have more issues than you.

In all seriousness kids nowadays should be fully aware what they are putting out online might come back to bite them later on particularly if they want a professional career.

• Heart

Ticketyboots

How long before they delete the comments asking where their life jackets were. It doesn't take deep water to kill. Any level of water can kill. Cannot believe disgusting morons like pedalo and fat pie would actually believe that for a second. And allow their extremely immature children to do that. Social work report impending
I actually hope that NOBODY comments on their posts. They seem to be deliberately creating controversy to generate views and traffic.

I hope tumbleweed falls across their comments box and cobwebs on their views.

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I’m really, really upset watching that reel; a 10 and 13 year old in the middle of open water on their own with no life jackets. The danger those girls were in is unbelievable. Sorry if I sound dramatic but I’m finding it hard to believe what I’m seeing. The parents are clearly too thick or just don’t care enough about their kids - it’s so frightening. And even worse, they broadcast it to thousands of impressionable people.

In the link someone posted up thread about those two poor boys who died in Germany, it was mentioned in there that someone had died in the area from jumping in from a jetty - literally said they jumped in and just didn’t resurface again. That’s how dangerous the water is. The lack of care from Sarah and Chris for these kids is disgusting, and that’s just what we see. Imagine what we aren’t privy to!

• Sad
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Did we ever discover Macys` true identity (a fellow tattler maybe?
I don't think that you can fake this level of devotion. I just see a dedicated superfan in awe of her idol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
Izzy has posted a nearly 3 minute video of her burping to annoy the “Karen’s” 😬

Of course Sarah is encouraging her in the background

• Sick
  • Wow

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
issbelle Ingham at 17 the most feral of the lot.
She is not the shy girl they make out
You are so right with the redhead coming a very close second surely by 13 and 17 you should have some manners but not in this family,feral ,dirty and lack of respect for anyone else and none for themselves 🤢🤢

Impleo

VIP Member
What on earth was that supposed to be that she cooked! 😱😱😱😱
Sarah said it was a rice dish, and she's terrible at cooking rice so she expected to mess it up. That's not rice in there, she's picked up a bag of Orzo pasta instead probably thinking Orzo means rice in French or something 🤦‍♀️ 🥴

She's a total dimwit.

• Haha

Meisify2

VIP Member
A dpd van drove past me this morning, and all i could think about was how the hell can they fit in 7 people! The baby needs space to crawl and learn to walk, Jace needs space to actually play and the girls need privacy. It must be one stuffy, smelly, cramped nightmare! I don’t think anyone could actually be jealous of a life that that

Reactions: 35

Charmball

VIP Member
I’ve never known a family to travel and just head to any body of water they can find. Surely they could go to the sights of Switzerland? Even show Tattle the prison we will end up in?

• Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Totally. It may have been Esme pushing that pram but that still doesn't change the fact that they weren't watching their 3 year old son. Aside from the 'stranger danger' aspect (and he's got form when it comes to approaching people at campsites), if they're staying near water then the parents need to watch him like a hawk.
Also, in the background you can see a couple just trying to have a nice meal at their dining table. Can you imagine how gutted they were?

• Sad

becca7721

VIP Member
I remember the devastation when rnli volunteers died in Barmouth harbour trying to save someone; the person was saved but volunteers died. It was awful.

There’s no such thing as ‘confident enough’ Sarah.
Fuck bloody sake.
😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Just watched isabelles insta post without the sound on, chris just.. no!
Imagine when Isabelle finds out what everybody except her knows, and realises that her mum has been letting her post stuff like this with him, in full knowledge he tried to groom girls younger than her. Good luck explaining that, Sarah Ingham!

• Sad