Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raw

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but this photo that is on their FB page. Zoom in and it looks like Big Saz, Esme, Isobel and Isla swimming next to the platform but then zoom in at the rocks near the DPD van and it looks like Jason on the edge of the water in his puddle jumper on his OWN !!!! Clearly the pedalo is flying the drone from somewhere in order to take the photo , nowhere near Jason !!! Do they never learn ??!!!! How bloody irresponsible!!!! Makes me so angry 😡
Do you mean here? Jace on his own then Chris with the drone controls? And where’s Mila?
2B1982F2-28CD-4130-852D-1B66831FA262.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

teeniebopps

Let’s not forget that Isabelle has had all her time to focus on two subjects. Her peers have had to study multiple different subjects and attend school full time. Sarah is a hypocrite, saying she doesn’t care what result Isabelle gets, which in my opinion isn’t the best term to use, now she is bragging all over social media. I get parents are proud of their children, but don’t understand the need to post their exam results to the world.
In Sarahs position she should be thinking about other youngsters who haven’t done so well and might be feeling sad seeing her post.

• Sad

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Chris as you’re here babe, you are an ugly n!
You make GROWN woman feel physically sick and you are a laughing stock among men 🤣🤣

The creepiest, greasiest n on YouTube!!!

Lock up your kids the p3ados on the prowl….

Charmball

VIP Member
In other news, unlike their eldest daughter, mine went and had her induction day at college today. She met new people, had fun and most importantly is living her life, her way.

Isabelle could do with doing the same.

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
I’m still going to report the vlogs, just because they put a ‘disclaimer’ (looks like it was written by Isla) doesn’t make it ok to put their own chuldren ‘at risk’

• Heart
Please try not to dwell on comments around the great heifers weight. She stuffs her face with crap and constantly lies about her size. Many folk, like yourself gain weight due to medication/disability. This is beyond their control and they may well be upset about it but in reality it is generally better they are getting the drugs to keep them well or improve their quality of life. Him upstairs was as fit as a lop, cycling miles every day and writhing with birthing goats - he’s now got very poor mobility and is decidedly rotund. He’s still his cheeky little self tho…..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

tatty_boggle

Why THE FUCK was Chris slapping both Sarah and Isabelle so bloody hard with those wraps?? 😳😳😳

Also,tell me you read here without telling me you read here;
Chris to Sarah: “you’re just gorgeous aren’t you”
😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Otterwise

VIP Member
Haha @Impleo. Looks like you particularly enjoyed Creepy's skating trip. Nice work! (Look at his lovely little pink wheelie case 😂)

View attachment 1536703

Creepy's reputation preceded him. I have no idea where they stayed but they definitely saw him coming and catered accordingly...
And that's the exact facial expression he used in the 'drop that towel and resend' message.

Chris Ingham is THAT guy who secretly practice facial expressions in the mirror to see which one he thinks looks cooler. Twat.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Oh dear. Fatty Foghorn has been caught out lying. I HE my daughter and I've just seen a parent in the group sharing her childs grades. The old style LETTERED grades still used for iGCSEs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Anyone see Jace wander off to the woman with a pushchair around 22mins in, so dangerous!
Yes, looked like he was kicking her pushchair, she had to tell him to go back to them, they were obviously too busy behaving like morons to notice he was harassing other people. Zero skills on how to interact with people clearly

• Wow
  • Angry

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Size of sarah 😶
She looks like she's about to give birth! I know a lot of people think she's pregnant and going down the "surprise baby, I didn't know I was pregnant" route, but they couldn't possibly act like they didn't know, when she's that size. It must just be all the lasagne sandwiches.

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
I was going to delete my account as real life was busy but I missed you funny caring lot way too much.
Yay! You're back! 🥳 I would've missed your wit (and Katrina's 'thumbs up' pic! 😂) I hope that everything is OK.

Getting back to the vlog....the lake didn't look very shallow when Isla and Esme jumped off the jetty. Surely if it was "super shallow" then nobody would be jumping in like that, even kids.

slmapg

VIP Member
Tonight’s vlog is just horrible.

Fatty Foghorn moans at the top of her voice that there’s no privacy. They go to a supermarket in France to stock up because they won’t be able to afford to in Switzerland and then they slap each round the face with wraps and spit water everywhere. How on earth is any of that classed as entertainment?
No privacy 😂😂😂 they put themselves out there daily bit late for wanting privacy

• Haha

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Yeah you are right you stupid oaf some 13/14 yr olds are jumping in rivers and drowning
This!!! I’ve seen endless reports, just locally of people of all ages drowning in the sea, reservoirs, and rivers, regardless of their swimming ability.
This moron posts this video to how many young impressionable ifam?
Then follows it up with “well most 13/14 year olds are jumping in rivers” is she for fucking real?
So give the dickhead the benefit of the doubt, that river was so safe (it didn’t look it) and “we’ll see on the vlog it was safe”, but the vlogs not up yet Lazy you foo, even if there was safety precautions, it looks like Esme’s and Creeps are alone, being dragged down stream.
So say a 13/14 year old ifam sees that clip, sees that you think that it’s normal 13/14 year olds to be jumping into rivers, and tomorrow decides it’s fine to jump in their local river/reservoir cos Esme did it abroad and Sarah said it’s fine and normal.
Imagine if they get into trouble.
Imagine if the unthinkable happened (like situations kayak Paul faced, that made him so passionate about water safety) .
Do you get it now you lazy fat fuck?
Kids watch your shit, stop trying to act up for us “trolls” and get a grip for gods sake!

Last edited:
  • Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
Ah Sarah, love, I really must thank you for your post today. It’s really made my day. It’s been a really tough one and will for a few days but your creativity shines through on that post. I’m so very pleased that you’ve shown your daughter sat no exams and any excuses you were giving the LEA are looong gone as are your pointless travels. Ya need to pick up that phone love. Cos them kids WILL be going back to school!! And no, there won’t be no holidays Chris outside of the term holidays and the kids will be watched like hawks. Cos they’ll need to be, educationally, with EXTRA study to catch up but also pastorally because they’re in for a really tough time. Remember your video ‘no one bullies my kids?’ ...

So yep. Well done VERY well done. I had my fingers crossed you’d do something so stupid.

But as I won’t be the one who gives the game away (I wasn’t going to post because I know you’ll change your post) I’ll simply repeat IGCSEs aren’t marked with digits but letters.

Well done to those tattlers who have family that got genuine results today! Even those who didn’t get what they wanted. There is indeed always a way. It’s tough (I’ve been there) but it can be done.

Sarah, once again, THANKYOU.

(I promise I won’t ever thank her for anything again!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Mostyn

VIP Member
The only reason the creepy one takes the family abroad is to escape from real life at home.
creepy feels safer away from the uk.

Sarah is like a child, well nobody else was wearing a vest so my kids don’t need to. Taking no responsibility by saying Esme said she can manage it. Chris and Sarah always make the best decisions remember. It’s really pathetic.

• Heart