Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As am I, numerous disabilities and medication contributed, and I’ve got down from a 24 to an 18 by changing diet, and I’m insulted lazy thinks she’s a 14…..I’ve had some rather unflattering photos taken of me lately and I don’t look her size … sorry but she’s in a position where she influences young girls and the constant lying about size and photoshopping is only putting one message out there.
I think the majority of us here only mention her size because she’s constantly lying about it.
Exactly this. I’m big mainly because of medication and chronic illness making it difficult to exercise. Also type 2 diabetes so it’s not like I’m not watching what I eat. The difference is that I accept I’m big, in fact I’ve embraced it. I’ve recently started learning how to design and make my own clothes that are suited to me and my styles and taste, I don’t photoshop my images and I don’t lie about my dress size. My attitude is that if you don’t like how I look you can eff right off.
she’s a so called influencer. A positive attitude about her weight would help out a lot. Instead she chooses to lie and perpetrate the myth that people should be ashamed of who they are and what they look like because everyone knows she’s lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I don’t think Sarah is pregnant. I think weight gain goes on her middle. I’m like that. But she needs to own her weight rather than photoshop.

Reactions: 31

slmapg

VIP Member
Just because it’s their kids and they can do what they want, don’t make it bloody right, honestly the ifam sometimes 🙄😡

• Sad

Meisify2

VIP Member
Has she turned comments off, or have i been blocked? All i said was dasha’s comment is the most sensible, intelligent comment I’ve read on the thread

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Hear that guys! According to water expert Creepy Ingham super shallow water=super safe 🙄 Fucking idiot.
What is the point of water safety stuff 🤷‍♀️ These idiots think that because something is ‘allegedly’ shallow then that’s fine nothing can happen, children drown all the time in very small amounts of water, there is also dry drowning/ secondary drowning
Plus what about different heights? how tall is Chris and how tall is Jace? For Chris the water ‘allegedly’ comes up to just his chest but Jace would be submerged
I despise them I really do

• Angry
  • Heart

hayley

VIP Member
Have you seen Izzy’s Instagram story? Creepy being creepy yet again
No 16 nearly 17yr old would act like that with thier dad let alone step dad, even if they were a "close family". Thats just weird and creepy on so many levels

• Sad

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly! That non-caring pair still do not understand the dangers of lakes, seas and rivers: no proper life jackets, no parent present with the children. It is a calamity waiting to happen.
It’s almost unbelievable, but then you remember it’s the Inghams. Genuinely can’t comprehend what would happen here if one of the children got into trouble. How can you be fine sending your young kids off in to open water by themselves?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
Rank....and very disturbing.

It didn't even sound like Chris's effort was an actual burp....it just looked like he wanted to get in her face so he made any noise he could muster, just so that he could 'legitimately' get up close....not sure why he had to put his arm around her as well. 🤢

PS if anyone thought that they might still have management....I think we can safely say that they do not!

• Sick

Impleo

VIP Member
I thought Isabelle now wanted to do psychology and was already studying it in her spare time?

All I can think is she wants to understand her weirdo family

The poor girl when all the pieces start to come together.

Their kids having independent thoughts must be Sarah and Chris' worst nightmare

• Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Putting their daughters life at risk for the sake of wearing a life jacket yet again, for content, for money.
They learnt absolutely nothing from Kayak Paul. Zero, Zilch.

Creepy & Lazy, hear this loudly and clearly, you are not fit to be parents. You’re despicable human beings.

• Heart
  • Haha

Elizabeth Allen

I have just watched Isabelle’s instagram, why would they make a film about burping, they are feral and disgusting. They say she is quiet and a home bird, she Is feral and I hope they are proud of what they have done to her

• Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Strange so many new members telling people where to watch videos for things that happened or having all of a sudden watch old videos

Would dumb and dumber be that desperate for hater views ? Hi Jane Hi Steve Hi Creepster Hi Saz !!

• Heart

Smoggy&Proud

And I've had my comment deleted, also blocked from her page - imagine sitting on your holiday and doing this, I'd be screaming at my wife to get off her phone

• Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
How a tragedy hasn't happened with any of those kids is a mystery. They're playing with fire.

• Heart

beckiim94

The tone of that reply just completely throws Isabelle under the bus. She may as well have said ‘she’s failed them so we aren’t going to mention it’.
When really, if she wanted to shut down any speculation and remain supportive of her daughter and respectful to her fans, a simple reply of ‘we decided to only share the result Isabelle was most proud of. Be rest assured we are exceptionally proud of how she has performed in all her exams this summer, under what has been difficult and unique circumstances (ahem.. complete lack of education and preparation).’

But no, as usual, Sarah goes for the passive aggressive route 🙄

The “what about them?” comment when someone asked about the other grades - the nerve of her! She is just always full of inner rage isn’t she, so snappy and defensive.

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I think Isabelle being 'nervous' is the reason she won't progress in life. They'll say "Isabelle is too nervous to learn to drive/go to college/do anything by herself."

I really hope Creepy doesn't buy a little runabout and decide he's going to teach Isabelle to drive. The last thing she needs is to be stuck in a car alone with that creep just because they don't want her to interact with someone outside the cult.