Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
#249 Sarah blames the "trolls and haters" yet the cause of the problems is herself and the camp skater

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Abbvay

VIP Member
Why does Jace talk so aggressively to people? He's just talking about making cakes but looks so angry. I suppose at least someone wants to make a cake for Isabelle's birthday, her parents won't.

babybelle

VIP Member
Just looked at shitty shortles website, the Mila doll has been reduced to £403 and the Ingham meet and greet has been set for early 2023. Sorry, but that doll came out last year so that means "fans" are waiting 2 years for a meet and greet?? I thought the meet and greet was set for September??

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweetfoxhotmoon

So by Sarah's own admission (comment on that insta post), Izzy hasn't taken all her GCSEs yet and has some to take in January. Sounds like she has achieved one pass (maybe). Surely this should be enough for the LEA to insist on sending the other girls back to school?
I asked a while ago why she was only doing 2 exams and Sarah said ‘it’s different for homeschoolers’ is it? Surely only 2 GCSES isn’t going to get you far

skyelau

VIP Member
Considering Chris has "OCD" and Esme with her germophobe statement - how on earth are they living in that van it looks filthy honestly my garden shed is cleaner

• Haha

ad1998

I’m still going to report the vlogs, just because they put a ‘disclaimer’ (looks like it was written by Isla) doesn’t make it ok to put their own chuldren ‘at risk’
Also they’re basically still saying that if you’re a “strong swimmer” it’s ok to swim in these places without a life jacked but if you aren’t good at swimming then you should wear one. Manipulated rules to suit themselves even though none of them are strong swimmers. They should have their kids in life jackets in any open waters and that is that , strong swimmer or not

Rose28454

VIP Member
My daughter and her family are on holiday in Egypt and said a five year old boy had to be resuscitated today in their hotel by the lifeguard when he was found floating face down in the pool. He was the opposite side of the pool to his mum and dad and someone noticed him floating. He is ok but it’s easy to drown even in a pool with static clear water

• Sad
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
Sarahs skin is so dry and sun damaged.....
Her skin will have all peeled off by the time she’s 40
OMG now I'm imagining someone walking down the street and finding an intact, perfectly-formed, 'Sarah Ingham' skin lying on the ground, that she's shed in the same way that snakes and tarantulas shed their skin.

In fact now I'm wondering if that's what was dragged across McDonald’s floor that time. 😂🤢🤮🤣

(Apologies if anyone is eating right now.)

• Haha

Meisify2

VIP Member
I know its early but #249 our Kids don’t need buoyancy aids…we want the drama so the mortgage will get paid

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Sarah shows Jace the monkey in the pool and you can hear her say, “Why aren’t you singing me and my monkey?” Because he’s no longer your performing bloody monkey.

I also noticed on Thursday nights vlog she was showing Mila’s swim suits and had to emphasise the fact that they were age 6-12 months and show the labels😂Ok Sarah congratulations you have petite children?? Weird thing to be obsessed over. I think she thinks it might convince us that Sarah’s petite herself seeing as she made such tiny babies. No Sarah you fat oink just fuck off
She shows the clothes labels quite a lot to prove how small her children (and her) are. Which is why she will DEFINITELY show the proof of Isabelle's 9 in English on the vlog, because if she cares enough to have to prove clothes sizes, she will more certainly feel the need to prove the English result, right?

• Haha

nowest9

Chatty Member
Leave them alone! It’s just like swimming in the leisure centre in Bradford!!!
Honestly I’m done talking about these daft cunts and open water. I get trolling tattle and I get lazy is literally reading this right now but they aren’t going to stop until something horrific happens. It’s sick! But then again sick sells.

It’s just against human nature to want to protect your kids. This lump just cackles! I think it’s stems from her own childhood tbh
I think it's great that it's raised every time. If there's a fraction of a chance they might think twice one time and it saves one of them, it will have been worth us reading it over and over.

I've seen incredible kayakers get into trouble on the water. It's beyond frightening. Worst was a mate in a k1. Suddenly hit an undercurrent and he just went under. He seemed to be under for a lifetime. (Was probably 40 seconds) no one could see or get him. He finally popped up, seriously shook up. He'd had to cut himself free as he's got pinned(most water sports peeps carry some sort of sharp cutting device).

I also was on a lake when someone dislocated their shoulder when they went over in cold water. They were wearing a drysuit which keep you dry and warm and he still had an accident. The cold water panicked them and they tried to pull up onto their kayak and pop (imagine having brain freeze but on the outside of your head and all over your body, it's pure shock)

These are experience water sports peeps and they will still have accidents. We all do.

I would never, ever let a child be responsible for another child on the water, especially a 3 year old. Jace is wearing nothing more than advanced armbands, not a recommended buyonace aid, onto of the fact that buoyancy aids, aid swimming. Even in a baby swimming pool you have to be over 16 (often 18) to supervise a child in the water.

The hundreds of hours of practice on rescues that any instructor does will tell you that it's not a simple thing. If someone is struggling, they often pull the other person under to stop themselves drowning. It's instinct. You're taught how to rescue to keep yourself and everyone else in your party safe.

Every time I see the Inghams on a lake, I feel utterly sick. They go out far too deep, without an adult and with the wrong kit. It's not a case of if they have an accident, it's when. You don't need to go out so deep and if you really want to, go out with an instructor.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Every summer when people drown does she really think it's because they aren't strong enough swimmers? They deliberately go swimming in lakes, rivers etc because they think it's fun and obviously feel they can swim, exactly like her children are doing.

She always responds to people pointing out dangers like it's ok, because she knows best. It's safe for them because she says so. Like she thinks every other person that has an accident planned it.

Sarah, that's what an accident is. No one plans it. As a parent it's your job to see when the risk is just too high and not put your children in that situation just for something to put on YouTube, and as they get older teaching them to recognise dangerous situations for themselves.

• Heart