The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you it was shocking to watch I don’t have any words to say

Reactions: 13
The "maltesers incident" is on this vlog
Why did mommie wearyest think this was ok to keep in the vlog,It (aside from making me upset for Isla) made me so uncomfortable!! Guess as long as it gets views ,anything is vlogworthy material for the loud mouthed one.

Reactions: 13
Sending so much love to you @whatamess123. I am so sorry that you have gone through such a terrifying week with your mum . Thank goodness that she is back home now . I know that you will have done everything you could this last week to make her feel more comfortable. I am so very sorry to hear about your friend and I hope that she is soon better. I am OK, thank you. This life is so tough but people like you make it so much better xx

Reactions: 21
Bless you and thankyou for your kind words.Tattle has kept me sane through many sleepless nights ,especially as both incidents were totally unexpected. Love how we`re all classed as "haterss" ,yet i`ve seen and read so much genuine care and compassion on this site than i`ve yet to witness on the comment section of an Ingham vlog.xxxx

Reactions: 32
Late night thoughts of which beautiful amazingly stunning park for the night spots the Inghams have tonight. A supermarket car park? A random lay by? Or maybe they’ve checked into a hotel for the night? Living the absolute dream Inghams

Reactions: 21
It haunts me to this day !

Reactions: 10
Naaaah. Profile created 3 days ago and the surname is 'Cute'. Granny grim probably had to post it to throw the haters off.
Don't be swayed they are def on the way to Iceland.... hence packing coats for the end of the shit-trip. I can just see it now Creepy getting up close and personal with a Narwhal with his video camera and it bites his cock off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just like the newbie accounts on here claiming Sarah is pregnant.
I'm keeping an open mind and reserving judgement for now (on a possible pregnancy and the IKEA thing).

Every user (on any forum) has to start somewhere...we were all newbies once. Our suspicions may turn out to be correct but not all new users have ulterior motives!

Reactions: 20

The 'naughty' Isla vlog was one of Lazy's worst moments. Emotionally torturing her child on camera because she ate some of the parents' snacks.
Six years later karma comes back to bite you in the ass Sarah. You have literally turned yourself into a Roald Dahl character.

Reactions: 47
Absolutely true. But I always notice on this thread, a newbie will drop in with some speculation and - of course - a specific point on the vlog we must watch to see
Anyway yes, I’m still undecided on the pregnancy but I’m really hoping she isn’t..never had that feeling for anyone before.

Reactions: 14
Wow, I was only away for a few days and we are on page 8 of a new thread. Now time to catch up

Reactions: 7
Mummy fearest. Whether this was a typo or deliberate - it’s brilliant accolade for Sarah Ingham

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.