The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would someone who isn’t blocked, ask her why she wants Jace to call them Mamma and Dadda? Seems daft when older kids don’t 🤔
I think it’s so that when outsiders here him say it they will think he is just a 1 yr old

• Sad
Reactions: 13
#246 Rank Ingham family and nappy stench rock up to the Davy Crockett ranch.

Reactions: 12
I was literally coming to say the same. Not only have they neglected his hair but I’m 100% sure the reason his squint is so bad is because they left it so long before acting on it. And even now they haven’t treated it properly. Like with Mila and the hip operation. Why don’t they listen to professionals???
I had a lazy eye and I did have patches when j was p1 which did make it go away but it did come back when I was nearly an adult I did say every year to the opticians about it till one day the woman doing my eye test actually referred me to the local hospital they wouldn't touch it so sent me to the bigger hospital and they did operate in april 2018 it had been originally planned for 2017 but it got cancelled twice. They did say it can undo its self but so far so good I've had no issues. Jaces eye is really noticeable if they hadn't of gone away travelling most of the time jaces eyes could of been sorted.

Reactions: 15
I see Jason was aggressively pushing the back of Islas head in the Spider-Man queue and nothing was said to him. Poor Isla
You can see the environment those kids are dragged up in by looking at how they treat each other. Jace constantly hitting Isla and esme talking about Isobel like she’s a piece of tit. Very telling
I can’t stand esme Ino she’s just a kid but she’s so obnoxious and a massive show off

• Sad
Reactions: 32
My 15 year old daughter is in DLP now who has gone with her best friend and family. Don’t think lazy would ever let any of her children live a life without her init. The pictures she has sent me makes me want to go so I came across the Ingham vlogs and my goodness 12 minutes of them to one of my daughters photos speaks volumes😳.

Reactions: 20
#246 Seacroft Sarah the shithouse shot putter, main character of the Ingham ‘family’ tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#246 Hotel ‘Vanlife’, not a hair brush in sight. The Scruffs make DLP look shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing says set for life more than running through the Spider-Man gift shop so your 3 year old doesn’t ask for a Spider-Man suit 😂
This is the Inghams all over though isn’t it - instead of buying one of something the children really, really want and would make good use of - which may be a bit more pricey - they’d rather buy loads of cheap pieces of tat instead 🤷‍♀️
guarantee if she’d bought that Spider-Man dress up for Jace, he would’ve worn it to death on the trip (like any other three year old).
Things are more expensive in DLP, but such a memorable memento for him would’ve been lovely....but nah, let’s rush past it 😳
I don’t understand the mentality in spending £150 in B&M on tons of tit they don’t need, to buying 3/4 things which will last 🤔
Not bashing B&M at all btw as I shop there, but bashing the Inghams bizarre spending habits . Latest prime example, Chris Mushroom Daps 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nothing says ‘supportive parents’ like Sarah constantly talking about Izzy failing her examsView attachment 1510217
She is a really nasty woman - yes of course parents will say they can only hope their children have done their best and given it 100% even if results weren’t what they had hoped for but those same parents out there would also still be really encouraging ahead of such a stressful time in their child’s lives & nervous themselves! She seems rather joyful at the prospect that her child is probably going to do badly and that’s vile - what example does that set her children?

Dropped themselves right in in there with these comments as well and something that probably needs relaying to the LA quite urgently I’d say. Why is she talking about Izzy needing the grades she needs to start college next year, that’s what she should be doing from September! I really hope they aren’t still deluding themselves that the girl can take a gap year voluntarily (actually, that would be a lie because I hope this is what they believe can happen because then there is more chance of LA involvement if they do believe this can happen I hope the LA finally fall down hard on them!)

She’s either not taken exams at all or been told to purposely fail them to buy them time. If they have put her through exams and she’s failed though that will surely go against them regarding all 5 of those children and their educational futures? I really would not be surprised to see a forced return to school.

Reactions: 19
Definitely down to them. Disney is like stepping into a different world. It's completely magical and not like a standard theme park. They don't show this at all in their vlogs. It's a shame it will put a lot of people off.
It’s on our list of places to visit and I can honestly say this would make us think twice & it wouldn’t matter who was filming/appearing in it if I was unaware of other vlogger content. Even Facebook posts about the place are more inviting than this stuff they are throwing out! it’s all been very bland and uninviting content wise.

Who in their right mind would be proud to post this photo on IG? He looks tired, neglected and not wearing his glasses. His hair is thinning and receding and looks so tangled.
Feel so sorry for the Ingham children.
He looks rather unwell in those pics :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Title suggestion
The ingham family our kids don’t need no education, haters leave our free childcare alone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Weird how Isla was corrected for calling Disney studios “universal studios” but not corrected when calling Disneyland park “magic kingdom” 🧐 makes them look dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve not been on here in a while and not sure if this has been mentioned but I came across this video on tiktok which proves esme is bullshitting about not following tutorials for crochet. She literally done a carbon copy of this 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 30
What the hell does he look like 😂 Proper goon. Uuugh look at his ear lobes so malformed. Not surprised the piercer had to go for his cock nose ... she would have needed a bleeping bull ring to go through those lugs.
What an ugly bastard he is. How the duck could anyone shag that 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It’s on our list of places to visit and I can honestly say this would make us think twice & it wouldn’t matter who was filming/appearing in it if I was unaware of other vlogger content. Even Facebook posts about the place are more inviting than this stuff they are throwing out! it’s all been very bland and uninviting content wise.

He looks rather unwell in those pics :(
Poor kids, they need routine, healthy food, a comfortable home.
It’s amazing to travel but not at this age and one trip after another.It’s better to have one lovely relaxing family holiday than one after the other that will only exhaust everyone. Jace needs regular check ups on his eyes.
Please try and get back to a routine for the sake of your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.