The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Jason was aggressively pushing the back of Islas head in the Spider-Man queue and nothing was said to him. Poor Isla
You can see the environment those kids are dragged up in by looking at how they treat each other. Jace constantly hitting Isla and esme talking about Isobel like she’s a piece of tit. Very telling

• Sad
Reactions: 41
We came past Yorkshire Caravans today. Mr Munca suggested we may like to get a caravan!😲 I said, ”No! Hell NO!“. He wondered why, so I explained I’ve seen the type of feral kids who hang round caravan sites and invite themselves to share your meals. That’s absolutely not for me.
I literally use NO!! HELL NO!! on a daily basis now. It’s an issue. 😂

maybe you should instead waste endless amounts of money on a tit van and convert it using pure tat to make the absolute vanlifers dream?? Heck I’d even send you a big WOOHOOO! Sticker for the back of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so proud of Jace walking all around for hours and hours.
Next shot Mila in the back carrier thing and Jace in Milas pram
This cockwomble justs keep giving and giving hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see Jason was aggressively pushing the back of Islas head in the Spider-Man queue and nothing was said to him. Poor Isla
You can see the environment those kids are dragged up in by looking at how they treat each other. Jace constantly hitting Isla and esme talking about Isobel like she’s a piece of tit. Very telling
And Sarah getting Isabel in a head lock in the pool
Even the baby is lashing out 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What a truly horrible picture to take just to cause controversy 🙄

and in the other picture Jace looks well I don’t know bonkers and Sarah’s hair is like a chip pan
Might have already been said but all I can see is Riff Raf from Rocky horror picture show. He does not look well!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t comment much as new member but long time lurker ,, I don’t live too far from these arseholes about 30 mins or so

remember when Isla was the centre of all the blogs before the younger ones came along ..
such a mess of a family

ps Chris is a n0nce pass it on

Reactions: 19
I literally use NO!! HELL NO!! on a daily basis now. It’s an issue. 😂

maybe you should instead waste endless amounts of money on a tit van and convert it using pure tat to make the absolute vanlifers dream?? Heck I’d even send you a big WOOHOOO! Sticker for the back of it!
Thanks all the same, but I just can’t. I have certain rules when it comes to holidays and one of the main ones is I have to sleep in a real bed under a proper roof. I don’t slum it at home so I’m not doing it when I‘m on holiday. I’m not a bear, or a Migham, so I’m not shitting in any woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The food at the Davy Crockett ranch looked rank! There are so many amazing restaurants in DLP and they choose there. I think the way they are all picking up the food with their fingers and manhandling everything makes it look worse too. Cutlery? Napkins? Table manners? Also why was Jace in a high chair holding a whole sausage on his fork like a baby??

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The food at the Davy Crockett ranch looked rank! There are so many amazing restaurants in DLP and they choose there. I think the way they are all picking up the food with their fingers and manhandling everything makes it look worse too. Cutlery? Napkins? Table manners? Also why was Jace in a high chair holding a whole sausage on his fork like a baby??
They are absolute scruffs, they have no manners, they eat crap most of the time despite the many choices of restaurants, they are dragging those kids up with no education and without even basic hygiene standards and Sarah expects people to believe she is washing period pants and reusable nappies, she can’t even wash her childrens faces after they have eaten 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Might have already been said but all I can see is Riff Raf from Rocky horror picture show. He does not look well!?
Perfect description. I think Sarah combed his hair forward in those pics to hide the receding hairline but just made him look worse.

I've never seen a sadder pile of baguettes in my life - truly a 'tower of terror'

1660943730405.png

On that note, I shall wish you a fond goodbye from regularly posting here as I'm defecting to the Jack Monroe threads. That's a full time occupation keeping up with it all.

It's been a blast, both in this life and my previous incarnation (deleted that ID as I was spending too much time on Tattle haha). Keep up the good work Tattlers, will keep an eye on here in the hope these wankers finally get booted from YT.

Sayonara my lovelies x

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
How can she convince herself his hair is beautiful ?
Being blonde does not make up for the thinness or the unnatural hairline she needs to cut it short to take the stress off his scalp he can always grow it long again once the condition improves, I don’t think ?Jace is particularly feminine looking it’s just how she styles his hair and rarely dresses him like a typical boy.
Making him wear girls glasses doesn’t help either!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The state of that boys hair and why at 3 years old is he in a high chair, for gods sake Sarah Louise ingham put your child's food on a plate its disgusting letting her eat of a tray thats had god knows what on it.
Why do they have to keep in parts where other people are eating, just bloody blur them out, or imfact sit somewhere where you wont capture anyone else in shot. Thousands of people are watching and some of those in the video could be in witness protection or something. Yes when we take pic etc we have people in the background but we dont share it on youtube or other SM platforms that have thousands watching/looking

Reactions: 25
Perfect description. I think Sarah combed his hair forward in those pics to hide the receding hairline but just made him look worse.

I've never seen a sadder pile of baguettes in my life - truly a 'tower of terror'

View attachment 1512529

On that note, I shall wish you a fond goodbye from regularly posting here as I'm defecting to the Jack Monroe threads. That's a full time occupation keeping up with it all.

It's been a blast, both in this life and my previous incarnation (deleted that ID as I was spending too much time on Tattle haha). Keep up the good work Tattlers, will keep an eye on here in the hope these wankers finally get booted from YT.

Sayonara my lovelies x
You will be missed @LadyGarden, remember to pop in every now and then to say hi to us and Steve

Reactions: 25
Nothing says set for life more than running through the Spider-Man gift shop so your 3 year old doesn’t ask for a Spider-Man suit 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
#246 Another painful Ingham road trip, what a pile of sh*t!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.