The Ingham Family #246 Sarah, there’s nar whale you’re a 14/16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Frank’s on his way to join lazy again this holiday, I wonder if he’s going to bring the family along this time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The kids are neglected , from their teeth to their hair and her constant boasting about how small and diddy her kids are. They’ve raised them in a bubble which reflects in the way the older girls act, Isla’s constant attention seeking to jaces very rude mannerisms, in every vlog Isla will stick her head in or say ‘mummy mummy look’ which is follow by oh yeh Isla cool and the vlog will go back to esme jace or mila

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Every now and then, for some inexplicable reason, I give them a view..then wish I hadn't.
I lasted four minutes.
Chris inghsms comb over at the beginning if the vlog in the pool...I just CANT..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I haven’t been able to keep up with these threads because I’m currently away, however I have just come across another toad arse pic. Made me think of our Lazy straight away!

128B4DA8-6B35-4B2E-ACCF-85FA625A81EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Creepy, your hair colour and receding hairline is an issue… but only because you make it so!

Just accept your fate…

I bet he’s got a bald patch on top too, that’s why he always wears the hat
That is their bath time untill the next holiday 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
awww look at your wild hair jace ...... sooooooooooo cute <<<<< seriously get to specsavers Sarah it does not look cute its looks a bloody mess, all tangled knotted, split ends and a receding hairline - and you call youself a mother!!!! you don't know the meaning of the word

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
God if I caught that noncey filming in the pool, well people would hear me screaming about it in the next town.
A ‘man’ that has been labelled (unfairly in his eyes) a kiddy fiddling n0nce takes a camera into a pool full of kids 😑 you just wouldn’t do it….

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
This honestly looks like some weird kind of family mash up you read about in Take a Break.

With no disrespect meant to anyone who loves Disney, it looks a bit rubbish, not at all what I imagined & am sure it is just the way the clampits film.

They are the epitome of buffet freeloaders, with what can only be described as an eclectic stomach churning mess on the plate.

I had cancer & chemotherapy sent me in to an early chemical menopause, I was unable to be a mum, lazy, you do not deserve your children when you cannot even put a brush through their hair.
Same. Ovarian cancer at 26. It really bothered me about not having children for a long time but I threw myself into a career in supporting adults with LDs and also in child services with my local authority. I look back now at 52 and realise life isn’t so bad. I’m lucky to be here and I know I’ve made a positive impact on the people I’ve worked with. Will the Ingham parents be able to say the same when they look back? Very doubtful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
EXPLORING THE NEW MARVEL LAND AT DISNEYLAND PARIS!

Walk to the swimming pool. Creepstopher is living it up large in the pool with his Laguna Park wetsuit thing. "Living it up large" meaning large Big Mac and fries with a coke please. This is the best pool Creepstopher has ever been in in the world because of all the memories in there. Lazy says they have the best swimming boats ever because Mila just sit back and chills. Next stop is the lazy river whirlpool. Creepstopher gets wet under the water fountain. Esme and Isla go on a water slide. Creepstopher then goes on as well. More pausing for screenshots. Lazy jumps on Isabelle in the river and gets her in a choke hold.

There is a banquet going on after swimming. Ham baguettes, raspberries and crisps. Oh and a tub of haribo, a packet of cupcakes and jaffa cakes. Creepstopher was eating the haribo whilst Lazy made the baguettes. Mila is having some baguette. Instead of rushing into the park they called to the shop to make lunch. They're eating at the restaurant tonight but might have to cancel. They normally come in December when the park closes at 7pm. You can get so much done in that time and there were only 3 things they didn't do yesterday at Disney Studios, which closes at 9pm.

Walk into Disney Studios. First is Tower of Terror. Esme says she's put on 10 years. Lazy squeals at Mila. Lazy and the girls just got back to Creepstopher and Jace is asleep. She is genuinely so proud of Jace a he has walked around the parks from mid afternoon morning to night without complaining. He never asks to go in a pram unless he wants to go to sleep. He asks permission to close his eyes. The late nights and swimming caught up with him. Parachute is closed so they're doing Frozen show.

The Frozen show has been full both times they tried to book. They bounced over to the Marvel Land. Spiderman Web adventure is only a 45 minute wait, when it's usually a 100+ minute wait. Lazy is excited. Lazy films some of the ride. The 3D part is blurring and not great to look at but Creepstopher has still included it. Lazy gets Spiderman and does her shrieky cackle. Esme boasts about beating Isabelle. Esme wants to get something for Jace from the shop but Lazy tells her they'll run past it as quick as they can. Back to the ranch for dinner. Lazy thinks the theming is Tex-Mex.

For anyone who didn't know, it's Disney's 30th celebrations. "30th year of celebrations". Babe remembers when they first went there15 years ago. Lazy will look on her albums. Lazy thinks it's cool that the 30th logo is a Mickey head. When you see it you can't unsee it. Jace sits in a high chair to eat. Lazy fingers the food on Mila's plate. Then she cackles about Isla having macarons and two pickles. Esme claims to have never had a pickle in her life but Lazy shut her down and calls her out on her lies. She's definitely had a pickle before. Dramatic faces from Esme as she pretends to try one for the first time. Lazy asks her if she has enough radishes on her plate and she blames Isla. Jace loves jelly. Lazy tells him to look at his wild hair, which looks greasy. The girls try the purple macaron.

End of vlog

Picture this: you're trying to have a relaxed afternoon in the pool and then this fat lump appears out of nowhere and jumps on you.
Screenshot 2022-08-19 200735.png

She's interrupted his little speech. THE RAGE!!!
1660938341930.png
1660938311584.png

Screenshot 2022-08-19 200410.png
Screenshot 2022-08-19 200532.png
Screenshot 2022-08-19 200549.png

Screenshot 2022-08-19 195956.png
Screenshot 2022-08-19 200034.png
Screenshot 2022-08-19 200127.png
Screenshot 2022-08-19 200201.png
1660937953398.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm away camping at the moment, there's a family with a 2 year old, 4 year old and 16 year old. The younger ones keep coming to play with my daughter and neice, only problem is the kids keep coming in, bouncing on our beds, or just running off wild around the site. The parents aren't keeping a proper eye on them and they keep expecting the 16 year old boy to. He's so gentle and kind his siblings , but clearly looks fed up and just wants to go off and be with the friends he has made. I said to him "it's hard being a big brother isn't it, especially with the age gap?" and he looked quite sad, agreed and gave me a little smile. It's just not fair to palm kids off on the older sibling all of the time. It clearly is a lot with Sarah and Chris. Chris always has a van project, Sarah is always shopping or decorating etc and quite often Jace and Mila are no where to be seen. It's not even like Izzy can go to school to escape babysitting duties.
You wouldn’t mind so much if it was parents with full time of even part time jobs but those lazy slobs don’t even work and are too lazy to parent their children

Any mother that can post their child looking like this isn’t a mother they are a lazy scruffy negligent slob and any ifam who thinks it’s a lovely picture are bleeping thick, stupid or both

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 41
God if I caught that noncey filming in the pool, well people would hear me screaming about it in the next town.
A ‘man’ that has been labelled (unfairly in his eyes) a kiddy fiddling n0nce takes a camera into a pool full of kids 😑 you just wouldn’t do it….
I was there a few months ago and has signs up saying no cameras.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
EXPLORING THE NEW MARVEL LAND AT DISNEYLAND PARIS!

Walk to the swimming pool. Creepstopher is living it up large in the pool with his Laguna Park wetsuit thing. "Living it up large" meaning large Big Mac and fries with a coke please. This is the best pool Creepstopher has ever been in in the world because of all the memories in there. Lazy says they have the best swimming boats ever because Mila just sit back and chills. Next stop is the lazy river whirlpool. Creepstopher gets wet under the water fountain. Esme and Isla go on a water slide. Creepstopher then goes on as well. More pausing for screenshots. Lazy jumps on Isabelle in the river and gets her in a choke hold.

There is a banquet going on after swimming. Ham baguettes, raspberries and crisps. Oh and a tub of haribo, a packet of cupcakes and jaffa cakes. Creepstopher was eating the haribo whilst Lazy made the baguettes. Mila is having some baguette. Instead of rushing into the park they called to the shop to make lunch. They're eating at the restaurant tonight but might have to cancel. They normally come in December when the park closes at 7pm. You can get so much done in that time and there were only 3 things they didn't do yesterday at Disney Studios, which closes at 9pm.

Walk into Disney Studios. First is Tower of Terror. Esme says she's put on 10 years. Lazy squeals at Mila. Lazy and the girls just got back to Creepstopher and Jace is asleep. She is genuinely so proud of Jace a he has walked around the parks from mid afternoon morning to night without complaining. He never asks to go in a pram unless he wants to go to sleep. He asks permission to close his eyes. The late nights and swimming caught up with him. Parachute is closed so they're doing Frozen show.

The Frozen show has been full both times they tried to book. They bounced over to the Marvel Land. Spiderman Web adventure is only a 45 minute wait, when it's usually a 100+ minute wait. Lazy is excited. Lazy films some of the ride. The 3D part is blurring and not great to look at but Creepstopher has still included it. Lazy gets Spiderman and does her shrieky cackle. Esme boasts about beating Isabelle. Esme wants to get something for Jace from the shop but Lazy tells her they'll run past it as quick as they can. Back to the ranch for dinner. Lazy thinks the theming is Tex-Mex.

For anyone who didn't know, it's Disney's 30th celebrations. "30th year of celebrations". Babe remembers when they first went there15 years ago. Lazy will look on her albums. Lazy thinks it's cool that the 30th logo is a Mickey head. When you see it you can't unsee it. Jace sits in a high chair to eat. Lazy fingers the food on Mila's plate. Then she cackles about Isla having macarons and two pickles. Esme claims to have never had a pickle in her life but Lazy shut her down and calls her out on her lies. She's definitely had a pickle before. Dramatic faces from Esme as she pretends to try one for the first time. Lazy asks her if she has enough radishes on her plate and she blames Isla. Jace loves jelly. Lazy tells him to look at his wild hair, which looks greasy. The girls try the purple macaron.

End of vlog

Picture this: you're trying to have a relaxed afternoon in the pool and then this fat lump appears out of nowhere and jumps on you.
View attachment 1512183

She's interrupted his little speech. THE RAGE!!!
View attachment 1512238View attachment 1512234

View attachment 1512195View attachment 1512190View attachment 1512189
View attachment 1512199View attachment 1512198View attachment 1512197View attachment 1512200View attachment 1512216
I see he, at some point, has had a haircut. What about your son?

Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind would be proud to post this photo on IG? He looks tired, neglected and not wearing his glasses. His hair is thinning and receding and looks so tangled.
Feel so sorry for the Ingham children.
See they've still not sorted his eye either he could of been sorted by now if they had of got him to wear eye patches total disgrace the pair of them

• Sad
What a truly horrible picture to take just to cause controversy 🙄

and in the other picture Jace looks well I don’t know bonkers and Sarah’s hair is like a chip pan
bleeping hell his hair in those first 2 photos. How can she look at that and think that's acceptable. The kid looks like he's ill and losing his hair. Absolutely disgraceful, he is the scruffiest kid I've ever seen. He doesn't look cute sarah, he looks ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Jace must be so warm with his hair the way it is! They've not even tied it back when they were at the restaurant! And why is he in a highchair!
That lunch they had looked mighty appetising 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
See they've still not sorted his eye either he could of been sorted by now if they had of got him to wear eye patches total disgrace the pair of them
I was literally coming to say the same. Not only have they neglected his hair but I’m 100% sure the reason his squint is so bad is because they left it so long before acting on it. And even now they haven’t treated it properly. Like with Mila and the hip operation. Why don’t they listen to professionals???

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I saw a child looking like this I’d think he was seriously ill. That is not the picture of a healthy child. Sarah Louise Ingham has let him get into that state just to stick 2 fingers up to the people who think he should have his hair trimmed, a bath most days, wear his glasses, have his face wiped after he‘s eaten and wear some clean clothes. She absolutely does not care that she’s neglecting her toddler all she‘s bothered about is that she’s sticking two fingers up at the trollz.

We came past Yorkshire Caravans today. Mr Munca suggested we may like to get a caravan!😲 I said, ”No! Hell NO!“. He wondered why, so I explained I’ve seen the type of feral kids who hang round caravan sites and invite themselves to share your meals. That’s absolutely not for me.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
wow they managed to make a 12 minute vlog in Disney Land. and just a warning you do see Creepster in quite a few shots in the beginning of the vlog without something on his head.
6 weeks off traveling around in that stupid van with all your family, should get a 17 year old on the brink of a mental health breakdown.
My son will also be 17 next month and I can honestly say that if he was stuck in a van, with me, his dad and his sister for 6 weeks he would drive that thing off a cliff… and if not him then me 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.