The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Ingham, patron saint of generosity. She ‘donates the opened blankets to family or friends’. I have been known to ‘pass things on’ or actually ‘send a gift’ but ‘donate’ to friends?????? It’s abundantly plain why she has non

Reactions: 33
There is no way this woman is using reusable anything. She tells lies, big fat lies 🩲

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t wash her kids or their clothes, there’s no way she washes sanitary products, nappies or shit wipes (the thought of reusable shit wipes made me want to vomit ) She’s a liar.

Reactions: 28
She doesn’t wash her kids or their clothes, there’s no way she washes sanitary products, nappies or shit wipes (the thought of reusable shit wipes made me want to vomit ) She’s a liar.
Waiting for footage of lazy outside the DPD van with a giant bucket and washboard up to her elbows in soapy water washing dirty nappies and reusable sanitary pads!

Or maybe they’ll end up near a stream to rinse them all in and pollute the water source of a small village somewhere!

Reactions: 22
Or they can alway wash them off if they wear them to the nearest swimming pool

Tbh I don't think she should be discussing what sanitary products she wants the girls to use on a vlog , that is personal to each of the girls and it certainly shouldnt be discussed with that leech of a husband walking around the room- give them some privacy Sarah fgs

Reactions: 47
She's gone beyond being full of shit now it was only a few weeks ago (or months in their time) she sent Chris to the shop in Mexico for fanny pads for Isabelle and tampax for herself.

Reactions: 21

Are you serious? And I am offended.

What do you think women use in poorer countries (and some don't have ANY feminine hygiene products at all) or what do you think the women of the past wore before tampons etc were invented?

I'm going to gross you out even more, Some women use a moon cup, so get your man head around that and give it a very good wobble.

snap

Reactions: 20
I remember in the my brother in old style terry nappies but mum buying diposables for caravan trips, as it was easier.

I just dont see lazy keeping up with anything reusable, it takes time and effort! I used reusable pads for 10 years (reached an age that no longer requires them). Yes it takes time and effort to clean them ... I would soak the pads overnight and then rinse and spin, then inspect all pads an stain treat pads that still were still stained, then a long wash with detergant, then a long wash without detergant to get rid of detergent residue! Then dry naturally. I still use reusable facial rounds and rinse before washing and rinse before drying.

Lazy cant be arsed to wash he kids or their clothes, i cant see her dealing with reusables!

Reactions: 21
She only likes the reusable nappies and sanitary towels because she can buy lots of different ones and feed her shopping habit. She can preach about the environment, but she has enough reusable nappies and doesn’t need to buy more. The first step is REDUCE, Sarah - in other words, stop bloody buying stuff even if it is “reusable”!

Reactions: 33
I sometimes forget about that tattoo, and then I laugh

Reactions: 14
They had 4 holidays Dubai, Mexico, Spain and the caravan and going on there 5th holiday

Yes I do understand women use to wash and reuse feminine hygiene produtcs , same as men use to have reusable comdoms
But where in the 21st century and not a 3rd world country i cant see many teen-age girl's want to wash one out when easy and more hygienic to use despobable ones
And where talking about Sarah Ingham cant see her washing them or even washing nappies she still washing there clothes from Spain

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.