The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size 10 dress

A beautiful spaniel has ‘highlights’. She didn’t need a wash. The groomer is on holiday
What a gorgeous doggie

Reactions: 11
And Sarah ferreting round in the back of Esmes freshly washed hair with minging nails.

Reactions: 20
Chris going on about about eleven from stranger things. Tell me you don't have a thing for teenage girls again eh Chris.

There is no blonde in that hair. Why does she hate red-hair so much.

Didn't they already have a beach tent, I'm sure that's what they left 4 month old jace alone on a beach in, whilst they all went swimming arguing about who would go see to him. They really have a disposable lifestyle don't they

Reactions: 46
We’ve been wandering down old time lane tonight.

I took my A levels in the summer session (June) of 1976 but wasn’t 18 until the end of August. I had, had a a part time job for a year and volunteered at a hospital for brain injured (stroke) victims. I remain, quietly lacking in confidence but am grateful for the choices I had

What the hell is it with Izzy?

Reactions: 25
They are so flipping boring. Each child can get a haircut, a standard thing that all good parents provide their kids without thinking about it, so they can get 4 videos out of it.

Reactions: 36
I bought the same beach tent for £25 afew weeks ago from The Range, the poles snapped, it didn't even last a full day, good luck with that lazy!

Reactions: 22
Thing is hate watching is what’s keeping them on you tube!if everyone stopped watching. They would be gone a lot quicker

Reactions: 28
An arse so wide it probably has it's own orbit.

If anyone ever sees her in the wild throw a pen at her and and see if it starts circling her toad arse.
For having such a huge face her head looks tiny on her body there. She must really be massive.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Izzy will actually go to college, I am curious to see if she gets good grades in her GCSEs. They will vlog the results either way.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why it was such a surprise that Esme might have blonde bits in her hair, they've spent weeks in the sun abroad! My daughter has red hair and has always had a multitude of colours in it?

I wonder if Izzy will actually go to college, I am curious to see if she gets good grades in her GCSEs. They will vlog the results either way.
We'll find out a week on Thursday!

Reactions: 16
We'll find out a week on Thursday!
[/QUOTE]

We are fully expecting results day to not be mentioned whatsoever; be told that Isabelle has done really well but they won't be sharing the results because of the haterzz or they will tell us that Isabelle has got 13 IGCSEs, all with a very lot of A stars.

Reactions: 37
Your dog is beautiful
I thought you might appreciate meeting my new spaniel. She’s called Penny and she’s 9 weeks old. I absolutely adore her
Penny is beyond beautiful. I’ve no doubt she will give you more pleasure than you can imagine. In the very unlikely event she is too naughty I will have her. She truly is gorgeous

She is beautiful! Is that her baby also in the pic??

We have two beautiful red heads (& proud) in our house - GG (dog) & Mylo (cat)
Goodness, they are so stunnnnnin (sorry ). Yes the pup suckling is the little devil Dog-rose who unbelievably is 6 months old. I will be posting a ‘surprise’ birthday vlog at five pm tomorrow. I am searching for half a million gifts so the vlog might be three weeks late

Reactions: 16
They’ll say she has all As/9s.

Will she go to college? No. Besides isn’t she already ‘working’ with Lazy on that godawful baby website she has? As an apprentice or something (so Lazy can pay her the bare minimum)?

Either way she won’t ever get a real job or move out. Can’t have her leaving the cult. They’re too afraid of her getting her own personality / independence because real experiences away from the cult and real friends means she might start talking and might start realising what awful people her family are. Lazy and Creepy would never allow it.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.