The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they in the disabled parking section at Meadowhall? It’s not the first time I’ve seen them vlog in the disabled bit of a car park either - I’m beginning to wonder if they are using someone’s (Nannar Jean’s?) blue badge when they shouldn’t be

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Pleeese!!!!
A sister bleeping ‘date’…..at the cinema
A sister bleeping ‘sleepover’…….Again!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The girls are all so jealous of eachother. When isla was trying to show Chris her hair esme and Isabelle were trying to get the camera time making stupid jokes. Deffo their mothers daughters. Jealousy’s a nasty trait girls

• Sad
Reactions: 52
The girls are all so jealous of eachother. When isla was trying to show Chris her hair esme and Isabelle were trying to get the camera time making stupid jokes. Deffo their mothers daughters. Jealousy’s a nasty trait girls
I think Esmes reaction at the sister reveal was very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Isla was just pure happy spending time with Sarah and having a pamper. She looked happier than she’s been in ages even on the holidays. Says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1477390

No one is slagging off your children. They're commenting on how unkempt and dirty they look beause you can't be bothered to do even the bare minimum when it comes to looking after them, such as brushing their hair and washing their hands.

There's a really simple way to stop these comments. Stop sharing your children online. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just had a quick check on Rightmove at rental prices and the going rate for Tattlers appears to be

Location - your head.
Rent - free.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why are they in the disabled parking section at Meadowhall? It’s not the first time I’ve seen them vlog in the disabled bit of a car park either - I’m beginning to wonder if they are using someone’s (Nannar Jean’s?) blue badge when they shouldn’t be
could be mila had one?

Reactions: 7
Just watched todays vlog. I feel so sad for Isla that this was a “treat day”. It’s disgusting that she got excited to be “showered”(washed hair). But Isabelle thrusting up against Creepy and stuff is incredibly inappropriate!! What the actual duck? I bet that n is having his jolly’s in private to that part of the video.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Pleeese!!!!
A sister bleeping ‘date’…..at the cinema
A sister bleeping ‘sleepover’…….Again!!!!
AND SOME MORE (sorry to add to myself)
Esme….. I’m scared…..of a bleeping fringe!!!
Esme -again….you need a funeral
Esme face…..what the duck have you got on!!! That’s my thing!!!! -( the T shirt)
Isla……. I had a shower!!!! - no bless you that’s a hair wash
Izzy complaining about the middle kid with all the food round her face……as per bleeping usual -has nobody taught the kid how to eat and bleeping mop up with a napkin!!
also the big kid wants vinyls….. just to showcase…….to whom ???? it looked like she was actually drunk pumping and grinding on the stepfather ….what the bleeping hell
The stupid prick parents…. The muvva making it out like it’s a total surprise that Isla dated ssk. Then the father referenced something they had talked about the night before
what a load of bleeping bollocks this lot are!!!!
Apologies for naughty words they just come naturally when looking at this lot xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just for you Sarah, the definition of a sleepover: “a night spent by children at a friend’s house”. What Esme & Isla do is NOT a sleepover, they’re in the same house! Don’t know why this infuriates me, but it does!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I really really hope this is the start of Isla getting more attention - she loved it and came out of her shell 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
could be mila had one?
Under 3’s don’t usually get one unless transporting bulky equipment (such as oxygen tanks) or require urgent medical treatment at short notice - I’m not sure ddh patients under 3 qualify but she may have been issued one although I think that’s doubtful personally from experience (I know my own child wasn’t entitled to their badge for mobility need before 3yo)

Either way, if she was issued one it should have been returned as soon as she came out of the brace as she is no different to other baby now.

Mila wouldn’t qualify surely, she doesn’t walk and is pushed or carried so wouldn’t benefit her in any way at all.
Wouldn’t usually qualify no on that alone which is why I’d be very surprised if she was issued one.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice Chris’ huge cavity on his teeth 🤢 it was actually making me gag. If you watch it back it’s like a huge hole 🤢🤢

View attachment 1478181
Never seen it from that angle but it's just as bad on the other side. Chris getting dentures would make for a great vlog - do it, Chris!

Wouldn’t usually qualify no on that alone which is why I’d be very surprised if she was issued one.
Would Sarah's thyroid problem that means that she is not sexually attracted to her husband and due to this he seeks out the affection of minors, make her eligible?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So we have Isla homeschooling with a brand new A4 jotter yet again 🙄 Always a brand new jotter but they are most definitely schooled everyday 😂 And at this rate Jace will be able to count to 100 but not sound out his name. Tell me, are they trying to promote Jace from head of H&S to CFO of The Ingham Family Ltd 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isla’s hair looks gorgeous. Can you believe Lazy was hoping to do the fringe without a trim?? The hairdresser insisted she have a wash and trim too and wouldn’t just cut the front. Lazy you cheap cow.
Probably thought Supercuts would charge her no more than £10 just for the fringe. Bargain. :rolleyes:
Loved seeing Isla with so much joy, with a shirt that she loved, a bit of self care and pampering and Isabelle's response was lovely. I hope Sarah Ingham doesn't ruin the nurturing, selfless side of Isabelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Esme's face when Isabelle whacked her in the head for telling her that her feet stunk. Absolute mingers the frigging lot of them.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 232615.png

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.