The Ingham Family #244 No one is judging your children. Everyone is judging you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sad for Isla that something as ordinary as a haircut is such an occasion. Her saying she got a "shower" so excitedly is evidence enough these kids are hardly washed!

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Isla looks lovely, her hair looks so shiny and clean - what a difference from day to day.If I was Sarah I would be ashamed.

Reactions: 29
10 YEAR OLDS EXTREME HAIR MAKEOVER!!

Time lapse of Lazy 'home schooling' Isla for social services. The she goes over to the coffee table to play a game with Jace. She tells us Isla has been given a maths test to do this morning and then tells Isla not to show us the work because she doesn't need to. If it weren't vlogged it didn't happen... Isla says she got 24 out of 25. It doesn't matter what she shows, someone will comment on her handwriting or the way she's formed the 6. Lazy isn't having it with her chuldren's schoolwork. Big Frank is still with her and is refusing to leave her lip. She's been doing jigsaws with Jace to teach him his numbers, which he's picking up quickly. Since Mila has been able to move around more, she's getting frustrated if her leg gets stuck or she can't pick herself up. Esme and Isabelle have had tutor sessions today. Lazy is waiting for Isabelle to finish because she wants Lazy to take her and Esme to the cinema to watch Thor. She was supposed to be meeting a friend at Meadowhall but the friend had to cancel. Lazy thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a day with Isla.

Mila is eating Isla's purse. Well it's probably more nutritional than the slop her mother feeds her, from her tits or otherwise. The girls all had a lot of hair by her age. Jace wants to go upstairs but Lazy says no because Isabelle is still on her tutor session. Isabelle had a bob by the time she was Mila's age and Esme had enough to put in ponytails. Isla onwards had no hair. The biggest gift from YouTube is the time they can spend together. Jace is staying home with Creepstopher.

Before Lazy leaves, she's setting up an activity for Jace. Creepstopher has a lot of great qualities but setting up activities for the chuldren isn't one. She tells us he says "here you go, have a hammer" and quickly pretends he's joking. Lazy ask Jace if he wants the tray with sand in. Isla plays with him in the sandpit and makes sandcastles.

Lazy and the kids are in the car and at Meadowhall. Mila is asleep so she's trying not to be loud. Lazy tells Isla she thought they could go to the cinema as well and watch Minions but it's entirely up to Isla. Isla giggles nervously and says she wants a fringe. She has wanted one for ages but Esme put her off because she hated hers. Lazy told Esme off and said just because she didn't like it doesn't mean Isla won't, you can't influence someone's decision. What like you influenced Isabelle into buying that hideous purple coat? Like you influenced the girls into quitting education? Lazy doesn't now if they'll be able to get an appointment on the spot. She thinks Isla will suit a fringe.

Isabelle says she and Esme have never done a sister day before but Lazy thinks they have. They haven't recently at least. Isla says they did one just before Christmas when they went around Meadowhall alone.

First stop for Isla is Flying Tiger. Lazy finds an adorable retro tea set that reminds her of primary school. She then finds stocking fillers and says she's already thinking of Christmas. Isla finds a giant pencil and Lazy says she used to find them abroad. Lazy finds another basket to hang on the wall.

They have managed to find a Supercuts. They sit outside and have a half hour wait. They can't do a dry cut as she wants more than an inch taken off. She's having a full fringe cut. Footage of Isla on her phone and having her hair washed. The hairdresser begins to cut the fringe. Lazy holds Mila and says she's not filming any more until it's done. Isla is closing her eyes and not looking until it's done. Lazy tells her not to open her eyes but to turn and look at her. The camera is then on Isla, who has her fingers pushed into her eyes. Lazy asks if she's ready, then gives her permission to look. Isla loves her hair. It actually looks really nice.

Next stop is Primark, where Lazy is in basket heaven. She needs them for the playroom for building blocks and Jace's learning resources. She has also found a basket to hang onto the hooks in Mila's nursery, which she will finally move into when she is 11. Lazy can't decide on baskets for the toy unit. She sits on the floor trying to decide which one to get. She likes the one without white. They need four but Primark only have three. Isla is holding all the tat Lazy wants to buy. The next stop was HMV, where Isla got a new top with the help of Lazy's money. Lazy says she looks amazing and adorable.

Isla's hair is trying to part where her natural parting is and it will take time to go straight. They have loads of bags and are heading back to the car. They bought presents for Isabelle's birthday. Isabelle was walking out of HMV as Lazy and Isla walked in. Isabelle had called to say she was in a game shop. Lazy screeched at Isla to turn around but Isabelle and Esme didn't see them. Lazy doesn't know why Isabelle thought HMV was a game shop. They got a few bits for her birthday. They went to HMV but went somewhere else and found something better so returned what they got to HMV. Her birthday always creeps up on them.

Lazy tells Esme and Isabelle to sit on the bench. Esme asks Lazy if Isla likes her hair and he confirms he does. She tells the girls not to peek. They enjoyed the movie. The girls are scared and Lazy tells them to close their eyes. The girls open their eyes and Isabelle screeches that she looks so cute and hugs her. Esme didn't recognise her. She says she needs a new name and Lazy suggests Savannah. Isla tells the girls she got a shower and Lazy starts cackling. She had some treatments put on her hair. Esme says they need a funeral for the old Isla. Don't give your mother ideas Esme. Isabelle is embarrassed by Esme as she got food all over her face. Lazy interrupts her and pretends to meet ifam. They paid for the VIP seats. There were ifam who said they would park the car and be back. Lazy sees them running back. She tells Isabelle HMV is a music shop, not a game shop. She mocks her because she got the name of the shoe shop opposite wrong.

Isabelle has dragged Lazy back to HMV to look at vinyl's because she want a record player for her birthday or Christmas. She feels that having the records on a shelf on display shows you appreciate music more. Lazy was confused at first because Hi Steve probably has one. She used to like getting a CD and putting it on her record player. Isabelle shows some of her favourites she's found. Creepstopher has disappointed Isabelle as he doesn't like Harry Styles or his music. Lazy pipes up, saying he doesn't not like Harry Styles but he just doesn't like his music. Isabelle also likes Lana Del Rey, Tyler the Creator and Juice Wrld. She couldn't find a Billie Eilish one.

Esme doesn't see the difference between Youtube and a record player. They have sat down to eat. Her goal and dream is to be in a Marvel movie. She would give up everything she owns to do so. Lazy tells Isla she looks like her when she was younger as she as the same shape face, same colour eyes, the same teeth and looks like her. Isla can use her face to unlock Esme's phone using Face ID. Isabelle is having a Chinese for dinner. She goes on about salt and pepper and ying and yang. Mila keeps asking for more dip for her wrap.

Creepstopher is excited to see Isla's hair. He closes his creepy eyes. Isabelle starts acting really weird, getting close to his face and he licks his lips. He has to wait whilst she takes her shoes off. Lazy keeps telling him not to look whilst she tidies the fringe up. Creepstopher says she doesn't look like his child and says it suits "babe". "You look so gorgeous babe". He asks her if she's had her hair coloured because it looks a different colour. Lazy says she's had treatment. Isabelle can smell cheese but Creepstopher can't smell anything. He says he can't smell her feet and says he's being nice to her. He gets upset because she's taking the mick out of him. He gags. She says he was cleaning the windows and gagged at the vinegar he was using to clean them. She asked if it was his feet because that's what it smelt like. When she went back upstairs he sprayed her with the vinegar and she smelt of it all day. It was vinegar and water.

Lazy is ending the vlog here. It's dark outside and Isla has run upstairs for her sleepover. It's been a nice day spending time with Isla. Mila was in her pram all day. Isla didn't want to leave Lazy but she reassured her. Esme and Isla are watching Stranger Things from the beginning for the third time. Creepstopher is enjoying it. Lazy tolerates it but doesn't look forward to it. She enjoys crime scene investigation and suspense. Monsters are stupid and a bit much for her. Creepstopher thought Stranger Things was aliens. He would spray a monster with weed killer. Well you know what to do if you bump into Creepstopher in the wild, fellow Tattlers. They have a van trip coming up soon in a couple of weeks so will fit in a special day for all the kids before then.

End of vlog.

"Dad is going to be disappointed in me right now because I don't know what it is but he really does not like Harry Styles and every time he's playing he's like "Isabelle I do not like his music""
Yes Isabelle, we know he hates Harry. He's jealous that he's more successful than him. Simon Cowell would buzz Creepstopher off before he'd even stepped onto the stage
1659808770492.png

1659809614174.png
1659809641678.png
1659809846600.png
1659809871333.png
1659809817101.png
1659810016215.png
1659810046921.png
1659810083113.png

1659810238175.png
1659810250347.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I feel so sad for Isla that something as ordinary as a haircut is such an occasion. Her saying she got a "shower" so excitedly is evidence enough these kids are hardly washed!
The parents should be ashamed but big Saz has not one ounce of shame

Reactions: 20
Islas hair looked lovely really suited her, esme's hair looks bloody filthy though waste of money that airwrap :/

Reactions: 33
How nasty telling Isla people will comment on her work. No just you Lazy. Isla seems a lovely bright girl, her only problem is her parents. Those children will always have mental health problems because they think the worlds out to get them.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
How nasty telling Isla people will comment on her work. No just you Lazy. Isla seems a lovely bright girl, her only problem is her parents. Those children will always have mental health problems because they think the worlds out to get them.
Only that she is probably capable of more .

Reactions: 16
I had a bit of snoop on Facebook the first image is from groomer granny’s Facebook. Lovely picture of her and ShirleyView attachment 1478035

These 3 are from Sarah and Katrina's half brother the one that was homeless. Particularly liked his shared post about grooming. I put the cousin one in as it seems their brother and their half siblings on their dad side have a lot to do with their cousins. View attachment 1478005View attachment 1478004View attachment 1478010

These are from pension nannas Facebook who doesn’t like people like Chris or emotional abuse of a child. View attachment 1478017View attachment 1478018View attachment 1478019View attachment 1478020

The last one is from Leah dad and it seems she gone from living between her dad and mum for a while. She might have gone back to her dads as he has recently got married and from what it looks like they have been around Leah for a long time unlike Danny.
If you go through nanas older facebook thiers photos of sarahs mum as a kid and shes islas double!

Reactions: 10
I’m a bit behind & I haven’t caught up on the thread yet. But Lazy doesn’t know the difference between a wasp & bee !!! 😂 Eh what ??? Home educator of the flippin year 🤯🤯🤯
Really ? How shameful my littlest grandkids could tell her hey learned all about the gardeners friends in reception I know because I now have several insect houses in my garden and they have never been so keen to visit gran I too am learning despite being an avid grower for many years I have recently discovered many insects I never even noticed, I know the difference between bees and wasps how can she educate her kids when she herself is clearly lacking in education ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Esme was 100% jealous of Isla’s new top, she was laughing and then her eyes panned down, she spotted the top and her expression changed
5BB468A5-B438-4213-A881-95B1F16747AE.png
if that doesn’t say “I was into stranger things before her!!! I should have that T-shirt” I don’t know what would.

And Lazy please for the love of god, find another word to describe things, “Isla’s done a little maths test” “I’m spending a little bit of quality time” “jace has a little activity to do” “oh look at this little tea set!!” Do you not see an obsessive pattern there Lazy?

Reactions: 41
Isla has been crying for.attemtion for months ut comes to something like just having her haircut to put a smile on her face. I won't lie I actually teared up for that young girl

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I’m guessing they obviously read tattle with Islas haircut at an actual hairdressers!!!!! Sarahs face definitely didn’t agree with Isla wanting a fringe. I think it really suits her and it’s been washed properly!!!
It’s only because Sarah knows fringes require maintenance. Lazy witch would probs prefer isla shaved it all off it meant more time away from home in the shagavan

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice Chris’ huge cavity on his teeth 🤢 it was actually making me gag. If you watch it back it’s like a huge hole 🤢🤢

8D30D6B1-7F8C-4B87-A08D-B674D3C7AF2D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Telling Isla to keep her work off camera was cruel. They only logical reason for that would be the level of work she’s just done (if any) is far behind where she should be - that’s the only reason Sarah was so quick to stop her imo. That’s when the judgment would take place - not towards your daughter Sarah - many parents or anyone in profession knows how scruffy & sometimes illegible handwriting can be and there is 100% nothing wrong with that at all so that’s a piss poor excuse. If you had a blanket ban on showing anything you’d extend that to Jace as well, but you know full well it will fall o to you because it would be confirmation that your failing your children in pulling them out of school.

Nice to see you admit your kids are scruff bags on camera as well because you neglect their basic needs from your comment in the not so secret group - keep digging that hole because you are just putting it all there in black and white for the social, LA and anyone else to see when the time comes that they will take action.

Reactions: 26
It’s so sad that Isla had to use a one on one day as a reason to get a hair cut. she’s been asking for a haircut for a while by the sounds of it

• Sad
Reactions: 31
What on earth is Isabelle doing in those pictures?!

That’s so worrying to me. My best friend at school had a father exactly like chris, everyone at school stayed away (with very good reason); not the adults though, he had a very important job (worked in a children’s home). I ignored the warning and my own intuition and paid the ultimate price (reported and not believed and drummed out of school and area). She would behave like this, with him and teachers as well - boys our age she avoided, always; two years later after we left school and she had her first baby (her dads) she told me how great it was they had the same father, even today (decades later) she sees nothing wrong with their ‘relationship’.

The alarm bells ringing in my head are deafening.. because this is what it was like with her. I walked away from the friendship because I simply couldn’t cope with it.

I’m sorry for the slight derail but wanted to explain why so concerned.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.