The Ingham Family #240 Imagine being 75 and an Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^^^^^super pow news from me^^^^^^^
Welllllllllll it’s o- fish- ellll guyz! I’m 39 and I saw a pic of sooooooo cute mr peeeeedough ingham and MY UTERUS HAS BECOME IDDDDY BIDDYYYYYYY and left!

Seriously he turns my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only way they’re managing to spend like they are, imo, is because they’ve never declared a penny of what’s come in through tat and me. We know there’s huge mark ups on everything on there. Fidgets they buy for pence are being sold for five or six times more than they would be anywhere else, the same with those ridiculous backpacks that none of them use. They’ve given up the office now, too, so are saving on that.

We know that for the past two years they’ve taken out loans, there’s probably another one to be declared on next years tax return too. Their debt is going to be growing and growing by the day. Id bet Sarah doesn’t have a clue about it either.

They’re pushing all these holidays in the hope of getting the channel back on track but it’s gone too far for that now. Next Summer the kids will be lucky to get a day in Skeggy, the way things are going
Could they be spending that £50k covid loan on holidays if they said they were travel bloggers and it's their content? I don't know how it all worked. If they can maybe they're just splashing that cash and will probably fold the company. I don't even know if that's possible but if anyone was devious enough to pull it off.

The problem with your face mate is that your eyes are the window to your soul.
Shall we talk about your hair now?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.